Avoid this company

Mo1947's review of All Clear Travel Insurance

“Avoid this company”

Written on: 05/08/2019 by Mo1947 (1 review written)

I took out single trip insurance in Sept.18 for a holiday for myself and a friend on 6th June 19. 25th May (bank holiday weekend) I fell and broke my wrist.on Tuesday after bank holiday. Monday I rang All Clear to cover my broken wrist and paid the extra £66. On a 2nd visit to the hospital 4th June it was clear that the bones in my wrist had moved so after having the plaster removed and manipulation to pull the bones back in place. I was told thatI would be unable to go on the holiday2 days later.1) as the plaster would be on less than 48 hours and2)as the hospital needed to see me the following week to check the bone had stayed in place. I came home on the 4th and immediately rang All Clear to tell them I had to cancel my holiday. Now 5th August I am still fighting for my money back. I ring regularly and feel zip am just being fobbed off. They promise to ring me but never make any contact with me by phone or e mail. I have sent in complaints to All Clear and the people sorting out the claims TRAVEL CLAIMS FACILITY. I get no response whatsoever. I am at my wits end. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.

• 24th January 2019

Date of Insurance (month/year)

• Single trip insurance

Type of Insurance

• Unsuccessful

Was your claim successful?

• Unfairly