Very disappointed

bonzocat's review of Trip Advisor www.tripadvisor.co.uk

“Very disappointed”

Written on: 14/10/2015 by bonzocat (4 reviews written)

I provided a review of a holiday we experienced and this was displayed on Tripadvisor for 5 weeks. Suddenly it was removed with no explanation. I believe that the other party did not like my review and asked Tripadvisor to take it down despite the honesty of our experiences. There was no contact from Tripadvisor. I suggest that this site is not trustworthy.

Bastet2015's Response to bonzocat's Review

Written on: 16/11/2015

I have had the same issues. My reviews never breached the terms, they were still removed, I was never told and when I questioned them they said the reviews had never been written and I was mistaken. One of them had even had a reply from the restaurant! They're totally corrupt. Closed my account after 8 years of regular contributions.

Bonzocat's Response to bonzocat's Review

Written on: 16/11/2015

I have still not received a satisfactory answer from the corrupt Tripadviser website concerning the removal of my honest review of Coat Aillis gite holidays. Also why did they allow glowing fake reviews that contradicted my experiences. Tripadviser must be receiving incentives to remove honest reports and then allow fake ones. Tripadvisor cannot be trusted and is obviously deceitful.