Can't get a refund on an overcharge that appears to be a sca

Opodo Reviews - opodo.com
1.1

cmma01's review of Opodo Reviews - opodo.com

“Can't get a refund on an overcharge that appears to be...”

written by cmma01 on 23/02/2023

I had aways found them legit in the past, but now they are part of eDreams, Opodo appear to operate a sham. I recently bought Ryanair flights through Opodo as a Prime member, so expected it to be ‘discounted’. It appeared to be but I discovered after paying, and once I'd received the Ryanair flight confirmation, that Opodo had themselves charged me for baggage and seats again even though I’d clearly already got those - as detailed in the Ryanair flight confirmation. Two of Opodo’s online agents gave me the price breakdown (so two different conversations) and these both confirmed my suspicions that I'd been charged twice for bags and seats. However in an email received from Customer Care after I complained, they'd tweaked the breakdown they sent me to hide the double charge. It was clear that tracks were being covered and even when I sent them screenshots of the price breakdown details confirmed in writing by online agents and by Customer Care, they have refused to refund the overcharge. All correspondence was copied to the CEO of eDreams and was ignored.