Reliable great looking bike

334O'Donnell's review of Peugeot Vivacity 125

“Reliable great looking bike”

Written on: 09/10/2020 by 334O'Donnell (1 review written)

I ride Peugeot Vivacity 3 125 for five years, bought for £1000 at 11k miles and have now 30k. Bought it as a first scooter. It let me down just couple of times in 5years and mostly in the winter. I highly recommend buying an expensive battery if you planning to ride it in winter ❄️

I bought with broken kick start and never bothered to fix it as my electric ⚡️ start was reliable enough. I spend a lotttt of money on it to get it fixed. So every year failed my mot probably coz I didn't maintain it well enough. I would like to mention that is has a great storage room underneath the seat which will allow you to fit full-sized helmet and lots of other staff. Also has front storage space which is quite handy to use. Fell of this bike couple of times but after all just scratches on plastic and bending mirror which is easy to readjust. Mirrors a quite good on this bike, easy to see traffic behind. Adequate speed up from the traffic lights. It's a very light bike( 120kg) so makes easy to manoeuvre. Speedometer looking good with light blue neon from inside and also digital time on speedo is useful. 7litres fuel tank, very economical actually.

Bad points
Top speed is round 50-55 not more
The engine is not so powerful (7hp). My average drive is 30-40mph as its not so powerful. Its a bit slow for me

Lights always switched on

Most expensive was to replace carb, exhaust, tyres, brake pads, front disks, central stand.