DO NOT BUY

Bradytz246's review of Mega Motor Madness

“DO NOT BUY”

Written on: 17/09/2018 by Bradytz246 (1 review written)

Purchased a Rhino 250 in July assembled and it wont start. Contacted Mega Motor Madness back in July to help troubleshoot they sent me possible parts that could be the issue. After changing all the part over the next 2 months it still won't start. Spoke with a guy several times he was going to talk to the owner and told me they deemed it a lemon and they will exchange it. An hour later they contacted me via email and stated as per the return policy it was only the 1st 5 days and I would need to ship it back at my expense and they possibly could waive the restocking fee of 25-30%. Tried contacting the two guys I dealt with  again and got an email stating I would need to contact them via email only and they refused to talk to me!! As a business owner how could you possibly not stand by your product your selling and as the owner how can you not contact the customer directly and not answer their emails but instead hide behind the scenes. What a disgrace!!!! I am a reasonable person and now I have a $1700 unit that is a big paper weight.