Pru Health Reviews

Media Gallery for Pru Health

Pru Health

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Fails to pay for pre-op tests if more than 14 days...”

Written on: 22/09/2011 by mlb409 (2 reviews written)

I had to have a relatively minor operation and the surgeon requested that I undertake a number of pre-op tests to assess my suitability. I took these tests straight away and, as it was OK to proceed with the op, I had the operation three weeks later. Although I had authorisation from Pruhealth for the consultation and the operation, they refused to pay for the pre-op tests AS THEY HAD BEEN CARRIED OUT MORE THAN 14 DAYS BEFORE THE OPERATION. I had been given no warning that this was the case… Read Full Review

“Have recently joined Pru Health. We were previously...”

Written on: 20/12/2010

Have recently joined Pru Health. We were previously with Universal Provident who were very expensive (£4400 for 2 adults in their 50's with only a couple of small outpatient claims during the past 5 years) and Pru Health seemed to offer everything we had with our old policy plus more and we could add our two 20+yrs children onto it without extra cost - our premium is £2400 - almost too good to be true!
Pru Health are still operating from South Africa (the accent is pretty obvious) but are… Read Full Review

“Cheap Gym membership if a Gold or Plat Pru Health member”

Written on: 29/01/2009 by andystock (1 review written)

Cheap Gym membership if a Gold or Plat Pru Health member
Bonus Nectar points
Good deals for Eurostar
Points usally take around 2 weeks to reach the account
My second year premium has droped by 50% as a Gold member, which will be more once I reach plat
1600 Airmiles when I joined through the airmiles website
Great for exisitng membes but for new members the gym membership will be cheaper if you go to the gym direct. Never had to claim so unable to comment on this.
Website can be slow if using firefox… Read Full Review