Specs Direct UK Reviews - www.specsdirectuk.com

Specs Direct UK - www.specsdirectuk.com - Ask a question now

“do not shop here”

Written on: 26/08/2017 by PaytenCross357 (1 review written)

Appalling customer service, they promise next day deliver for nearly £9 and guess what 15days later no sign of glasses I ordered, only one customer service agent any good, I will never order from them again and certainly not recommend to them, no apology, gave misleading information and wrong tracking order number, worst customer service I have ever had… Read Full Review

“I was just so disappointed with the customer care at...”

Written on: 04/11/2005 by estelle (27 reviews written)

I was just so disappointed with the customer care at my local opticians, as I was made to feel that I should pay in excess of £100 to get what I wanted. Spending money should be a good experience, so imagine how amazed I was to get such a great easy experience as buying glasses on the internet. With my new prescription in hand, I took a chance and purchased the cheapest silver framed and flexible hinge that I could find at Specs Direct UK. I am so glad I did. When they landed on my doormat I… Read Full Review