Parcel2Go Reviews

Media Gallery for Parcel2Go

Parcel2Go
Parcel2Go

“Absolutely appalling service”

Written on: 14/07/2022 by Cassidymj358 (1 review written)

Absolutely appalling service. I run a small business making dresses and sending to the US on a regular basis. Recently parcels have not been delivered. When I report them to Parcel2go they have sent me a quick email back to say that your parcel has been found and it is on it's way to the customer and close the case so that you cannot put a claim in. Weeks later my customers are still waiting for the parcels to arrive. They won't re open the case/s or answer any emails. I have customers who want refunds for items which haven't been received and I don't have a hope in hell of getting any compensation. I have decided to no longer use them and go back the using Royal mail.

“Appalling DO NOT USE!!”

Written on: 30/05/2022 by Clifford194 (1 review written)

Appalling, 0 stars if I could. I used Parcel 2 go and booked an Inpost service to deliver a Playstation to have an HDMI cable port replaced. Inpost said the parcel was delivered, I checked with the company and guess what, they were closed. He then checked his video door bell and no one had been to the property at that time??? I had insured the parcel, this is where Pacrel2Go have their moment to shine.... I sent all the required paperwork proving the playstation and how much it cost me and that the receiver did not receive it. All sent off. Not good enough, needed another copy of invoice.... not good enough.... now want a copy of my bank statement or credit card I paid with... provided... now they want details proving how much the receiver paid.... they didn't pay it was sent for a repair..... So take my playstation then make it almost impossible to claim for insurance

“Awful customer service, they try to under refund”

Written on: 28/02/2022 by 488Rafferty (1 review written)

If you pay for an insured shipping and their courier service loses it it's a nightmare. First very slowly, they ask evidence of stuff that was not clearly listed in the contract. Then, again slowly, they may offer you something below what you actually insured for. Finally they don't provide you clear contacts of their legal entity in UK. Avoid at all costs.

“BAD !!!”

Written on: 24/02/2022 by MaggieMcCormack (1 review written)

Very BAD Company !!! Very BAD Company !!!! Better you pay extra pounds and stick with other companies. if not You will REGRET later !!!!!! 1) The customer catch Don't know what they are doing. Repeat the question again and again. 2)If you are very lucky your parcel will arrive in time cheaper price. 3) After 12 days They collected the parcel because of the way Parcel2 go works.

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS! ”

Written on: 10/02/2022 by Edwardsij236 (1 review written)

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!  I am absolutely shocked and appalled at the service they have provided. I shipped £350 worth of goods via parcel2go and UPS was the courier. The goods were damaged in transit and subsequently UPS disposed of them and passed on details to Parcel 2 Go. I never hear of this from Parcel 2 Go and I have to find out via engaging them in live chat 2 weeks later because they were too lazy to tell me. They are now refusing to refund me ANYTHING for this because I didn't take out protection insurance on my parcel. I have spoken to UPS who said they would refund or partially refund me; however, they have said that all of this goes through Parcel 2 Go. Parcel 2 Go are point blank refusing to engage with me or refund me ANY of the £350. They may even be taking the money from UPS and keeping it for themselves. On top of the £70 I have paid them to take my parcel, which got broken... I am absolutely distraught and concerned by this. Energy bills are rising and I don't have enough cash for day to day. This huge corporation does not care about the little people in life and are all about money. They are the worst company I have ever encountered and I am left full of anxiety and struggling with mental health issues because of this. I cannot tell you how much you should avoid them. Do not engage with this company in any circumstances, they have no interest in your service or well-being. I will be spreading the word via every review site on the internet. £350 (plus the £70 I paid them) is at least 10 days of my time so I have a lot of commitment to ensuring this does not end well for them. Good luck in finding a different provider as you should turn around and keep googling.

“DISGUSTING SERVICE ”

Written on: 16/01/2022 by Saraltd5 (1 review written)

They’ve lost my parcels refusing to refund my available funds from my account. AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO EMAIL ME TO PAY THEIR FALSE SURCHARGE CLAIMS. The weight and size of my parcels are always checked together with video and photo evidence. YET THEY STILL ADAMANT I PAY A SURCHARGE WHEN THEY CANNOT PROVIDE ANY PROOF OF THE WEIGHT BEING OVER THE STATED WEIGHT. I hope this company goes bust.

“Rubbish service, rubbish company, do not use!”

Written on: 10/01/2022 by Jc123456 (1 review written)

Rubbish service. Lost my parcel. When issue raised through resolver parcel2go miraculously found parcel and delivered it, however that was a lie according to the recipient who was in all day when it was allegedly delivered. No response from parcel2go after my complains so zero customer service. If you want a reliable parcel delivery service DO NOT use parcel2go. They do not give a dam about their customers. Luckily the item sent was not valuable so I will have to just bare this loss and use a more reputable company for all my future parcels.

“Parcel2GO costed me £700 the worse experience in UK”

Written on: 15/12/2021 by Adilson (1 review written)

Worse service ever. in 8 years in UK I never had any issue with a service until I used the Parcel2Go... I booked a collection they failed to collect my parcel on the day agreed. and then I spoke with them and they decided to rebook the collection. The assistant end up booking 2 with different couriers. I had no clue, I wasn't informed of this. I had no clue who was coming to my house and I had no further information about this process and what I should expect. On the day of the collection, someone came to my house claiming they are from Herms with the details of the collection and a jacket they told me there is no need for a label and took the tv. and 1h later another driver come to pick up the same parcel, but this time from Parcelforce. This was the moment I realized the mess. and from this day I spent 2 months with parcel2go assistance trying to sort this out. The parcel never arrived at my customer's house, and then after the order was canceled. I told them to return my parcel. this return took 1 month and no one could tell me where was the parcel. after so many hours talking to them until the end. They refused to provide me with a refund because they claimed it was my fault because I did not have insurance? I ask myself what we are paying for then? with or without insurance, their service is to deliver a parcel? if is not being delivered why do they exist? during this process, I spoke with many friends and colleagues and then I realized how many issues people had with their service. A friend of mine even suspected they do deviate parcels or provoke damage just to convince people to get insurance. because if they were doing their job properly no one would get insurance. I do not know if this is true... But one thing I know. I will never use their services again and I will advise people to deal with Couriers directly. Avoid all and any only services, because I guarantee you if something goes wrong you will lose twice. They just add another layer of possible problems and complexity. I learned an expensive lesson that cost me around £700. Do not make the same mistake, contact directly the courier.

“Stay in all day”

Written on: 08/11/2021 by Whodoyouthinkyouare (1 review written)

It is now 4pm . Waiting in all day for collection . Went on chat, also useless

“Avoid save your parcels ”

Written on: 27/10/2021 by Dave1957x (1 review written)

This company has an incredibly bad rep. There is no one to talk too. Hide behind the computer. No apologies for losing 5 expensive parcel. Now I find they have many face book pages for complaints. Wow. Do something fast You take a huge risk handing your parcel over

“Please please avoid.”

Written on: 24/10/2021 by gillian_sunshine64 (1 review written)

I dropped off 5 parcels. I even watched the man put them on the van as he waited for me. A day later all these parcel disappeared into thin air !!! Gone where ? 2 explanations. 1. The courier took them home to his wife ! ( told by a courier it’s simple they just press cancel and your parcel is gone. The parcels go to head office and are auctioned of to line there pockets ( tv dispatch programme found this gem out ) To claim. They open. Have a cup of tea and close it. 500 lost just like that. They don’t even apologise. Well I will keep fighting. Use Royal Mail it’s the same price 9/10 but I’ve never lost a parcel yet. Horrid nasty company who don’t care

“I've made the mistake of using Parcel2go to move...”

Written on: 06/10/2021 by LarissaK (1 review written)

I've made the mistake of using Parcel2go to move countries. 10 years worth of my belongings, photos, important documents, beloved clothes LOST because of Parcel2go. I could cry! I had insured my shipment and have been trying since April to at least get reimbursed for my loss. There's literally no point, Parcel2go is creatively coming up with various ways to delay/excuse/etc and has now simply rejected my claim. I don't know what else to do. DO NOT USE THEM.

“Worst service ever”

Written on: 17/08/2021 by Ykcaj (1 review written)

Service has deteriorated so much. Parcel not collected as promised twice. No way to contact them to ask what is going on. Not even able to email them you have to deal with a virtual person who is unable to help. I was trying to send a small parcel of treats to my daughter and grandchildren in USA. Have not seen them for three years due to Covid and other personal issues. I cannot go to her. This has caused me such distress and upset. Think very carefully before using them. If I could review them with minus stars I would.

“Avoid for eBay”

Written on: 03/08/2021 by DoctorRocket (1 review written)

SmartSend Avoid if you don't want to gamble - may appear the cheapest and easy option but highly unreliable/unpredictable - parcel will be collected from the parcel shop but then that will be the last you hear of it - SmartSend will autoupdate Ebay eBay will refund the buyer at your expense and your eBay Seller Rating will be negatively impacted.... P2G will apologise & say they are extremely sorry & contact the courier...but they cannot add any value or investigate - just state it is delayed and you have to raise an enquiry...which can take 14 days- look at the Twitter and Facebook feeds... Royal Mail every time

“Do not have any dealings with this companyTheir...”

Written on: 30/06/2021 by Giverin (1 review written)

Do not have any dealings with this companyTheir customer service is non existent. I even wrote directly to the md after numerous emails went unanswered but wasn't given the courtesy of a reply. They refuse to repay postage charges for items they have lost. Give them a wide berth They are a bunch of charlatans,,

“Huge Problems with my Parcel”

Written on: 01/06/2021 by GILLLOZO (1 review written)

I Used P2G to post my daughter's Birthday presents to Australia on 14th April well in time for her to receive them by 1st May (her Birthday) on booking the courier (I chose DPD) it asked me to name the contents of my parcel which I did. I paid £60.55 & it printed off 1 label.(No invoice). I stuck it on my parcel (as I have done in the past) & off it went. 2 days later I had an email from customs ( where my parcel was held), to complete an attached invoice including all the commodity codes and ingredients of each item in my parcel. There was NO attached form so I emailed straight back to ask for the form which was Not attached. It stated that I had to complete it by the deadline of 20tg April. I used P2G Live chat and they sent me a commercial invoice which took me 4 hours to complete. I emailed it back on 16th, 17th, 18th & 19th April and had NO reply whatsoever. 2 weeks later I tracked my parcel to find it was being returned to sender as No paper work was completed!!!. I complained on Live Chat again (4th time by now) and they said they would refund me in fullnfor the inconvenience caused as it has never happened before. I received the parcel back on 10th May ( 10 days after my daughters Birthday)!!. I contacted Live Chat numerous times. Twice I was cut off. At last someone issued me a refund.... OF £49.75 !!! Not my initial full amount.! I posted my parcel back off by ROYAL MAIL on 12th May which cost me £70 and my daughter finally got her presents 1 month after her Birthday. I have complained again on Live Chat (the only way to contact P2G as they NEVER email back). I was disgusted at this very POOR service and LACK of Communication and will never be using them again !!! I Urge other users not to go with P2G if they are expecting a parcel to reach a destination abroad in time .!!!

“Say NO to Parcel to go!”

Written on: 10/05/2021 by JakeWebster (1 review written)

I have always sent to my family in New Zealnd through Hermes which is very reliable. However I thought that the two parcels I had booked(one for the UK)were both being dealt with by Hermes. Sadly the NZ one was not but by DHL. 8 days later they picked up the parcel. Despite a note on my door saying the Porch Door was unlocked for easy pickup, their courier obviously could not read!!! Reported back that he could not open door!!!! Disgusting service and I paid for early collection.

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 26/04/2021 by ZacharyPatton400 (1 review written)

I will not use Parcel2go as the customer service is poor. They don’t seem to be interested in helping you to solve the problem relating to the parcel delivery but rather aggressively pushing the customer to pay extra, in order to have the parcel returned to the sender. Surely the goal of a parcel company is to strive to have the parcel delivered for the customer, rather than pushing hem to pay again to have it returned!!!

“Beware sent my parcels to wrong recipients and blamed...”

Written on: 19/04/2021 by Parcelnotgone (1 review written)

Beware sent my parcels to wrong recipients and blamed me because there driver stuck wrong labels on wrong parcels that had receipts name clearly written on them one to wrong house number on same street their get out is they say sender must stick labels on when driver brings but driver did his own thing then they expect me to pay for re posting they also took an item and claim it was never collected would happily pay double in future rather than use then nearly 300 pound down with refunds and re booking with another company ,,,parcel 2 lose or parcel wrongly delivered would be a more suitable name

“disgusting conduct”

Written on: 29/03/2021 by lynne241156 (1 review written)

i sent a gas hob back to my supplier paid insurance on it it was trashed when they received it i took pics when it left me and got pics from the supplier when they received it back so i claimed off parcels2 go was told it was a prohibited item lol they deliver them so why prohibited when you return priceless lol