Parcel2Go Reviews

Media Gallery for Parcel2Go

Parcel2Go
Parcel2Go

“Diabolical”

Written on: 19/11/2017 by 233Munn (1 review written)

Arranged collection on a next day delivery they took my money quickly enough but day one never turned up I used their chat live to chase up and told I had to wait until 6pm to see if anyone showed up - this was from 8am in the morning Guess what when I went back on live chat at 6pm I was told oh its too late now they only collect until 6pm but we will rebook for tomorrow Tomorrow arrives and yet again no one turns up and you get the same ignorant robotic answers as yesterday I completely… Read Full Review

“What a waste of time !!!”

Written on: 11/11/2017 by 1991Kearney (1 review written)

What a waste of Time I have sat in for 2 days, waiting for delivery as tracking states this.....The delivery date of your parcel should be no later than 08/11/2017 The delivery date of your parcel should be no later than 08/11/2017 Please quote this reference on all queries relating to this parcel Spend 30 mins on chat, and hey ho they have not got a clue where the parcel is. They tell me the company does not have any telephones, What a waste of space… Read Full Review

“So bad service”

Written on: 07/11/2017 by setare (1 review written)

Parcel2Go is bad service and irresponsible and undutiful In front of the customer Three months later they told the packet was lost And without any sense of responsibility told me we can not do anything for you Using this service is just a waste of time and Money They have no precise address and contact number just live chat as some one he or she don't know any thing Never use this company Poor service and also Poor customer service I never recommend to any one… Read Full Review

“very bad company ”

Written on: 06/11/2017 by CarolinaChoate194 (1 review written)

5 of my parcels was lost and damaged in one week.Customer help centre alway i am sorry i cant help Waste time and money lost customer when choose parcel2go service… Read Full Review

“hopeless”

Written on: 05/11/2017

(DO NOT USE) taping your parcel to random migrating flocks of birds would have a better chance of your parcel being successfully delivered first thing that happened is I am told, your parcel is overweight I declared it to be under 6 kilo's (actual weight 5.1 kilo's)am informed that by volumetric it weighs 12.6 kilo's I paid the extra just to get my parcel delivered as for there tracking it got as far as Belgium then stopped no further tracking updates gave them leeway but no further progress… Read Full Review

“Annoyed, sick and tired”

Written on: 02/11/2017 by Alexandra415 (1 review written)

Sick and tired with chatting and explaining situation on and on again. I sent a parcel which was on p2g prohibited list (worth £350). It was damaged during transport and returned to the sender. However sender did not accept it. It was July 2017. Since then nobody from p2g knows where my parcel is. It has never been delivered to me and it is not with a sender. It looks like the parcel has been kept by the courier company. Also p2g refused to refund for the parcel even though protection cover… Read Full Review

“P2G and the "Dangerous" item”

Written on: 23/10/2017 by greyoldtwit (1 review written)

Booked a parcel to the USA with P2G. The actual shipper was OCS. After two weeks, the parcel was returned. When OCS was contacted, they said the contents were classified as "Dangerous". The parcel contained a hand saw. I've shipped hand saws all over the world and never had this problem. When I contacted P2G for a refund, they charged me £9 for the return because they said I should have looked at their prohibited items list. I had and hand saws were not listed. Nothing like hand saws were… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to greyoldtwit's Review

Hi,

I am sorry for the issues here with the delivery of the parcel. Unfortunately, some of the couriers we use do not allow certain items to be sent such as knives, saws and other such items. You may have previously sent saws but this will be with couriers who carry the goods.

I’m sorry you’ve found it difficult to contact us. The reason that we don’t currently have a phone number for customer services is that in order to offer the cheapest parcel delivery prices possible, we need to cut down costs elsewhere.

However, you can still contact us via our Live Help facility on our website. Our Live Help system is designed to speed up the process of resolving any problems our customers might have when compared with a standard phone line service.

It also helps keep costs down to ensure our customers are always getting the lowest possible prices on their deliveries.

I have emailed you about this issue and we have discussed the problem which we have provided a full refund for.

Thanks

Greyoldtwit's reply to Parcel2Go.com's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2017

ANOTHER REPLY FROM P2G

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your email in relation to the above order number.
Yes, we are aware of the goods which couriers cannot send but you have attempted to send goods which are classed as the below on our prohibited items list (Can be described as any similar context):

Weapons
Chainsaws
Dangerous Goods

Some couriers are very strict on their services and items such as this will not be sent and will be returned to sender. However, some couriers rules are a little less strict and allow the goods to be sent through without any problems.
When booking, we are not able to check the details of each order booked with us to ensure the goods can or cannot be sent. It is up to the customer to check this and if they are unsure, they can then speak to our Live help team who is available 24 hours a day.
Our list of prohibited items needs to stretch over each courier we book with to make customers aware of what is being sent. As you can appreciate, most of the items which are on this list are self explanatory and can be understood why they cannot be sent.
We have deducted this amount from you as we have been charged this for the item being collected, then processed through the network to the depot where rejected and then returned to sender. This is not an issue we have caused and have been charged for this, which is a charge which cannot be claimed back.
A lot of people complain about contacting Parcel2Go although we have a high amount of contact on a daily basis. Our system is made to help customers answer their questions most of the time without the need of contacting us, however, if this does not help then we can speak to customers through the chat line.
In relation to the chat, we need time to look into matters and some issues are not as simple as giving you a straight answer as checks need to be made for this.
As a goodwill gesture on this occasion I will process the refund for the full amount, however, if an instance such as this does happen in the future then we would not be able to offer this again.

MY REPLY TO THE ABOVE ATTEMPT FROM P2G TO JUSTIFY IT'S POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES.

I reiterate: How can one possibly know what a "Dangerous Goods" item is if the only reference to dangerous items is "Dangerous Goods"? As alluded to before, according to P2G's list, absolutely anything could be classed as a dangerous item. "Dangerous Goods" is a catch all that gives P2G an "out" if anything untoward comes up. Have a look and decide for yourself.

"...most of the items which are on this list are self explanatory and can be understood why they cannot be sent." I would like to draw your attention to the word "most". This surely shows that P2G are aware that their list is imprecise and open to interpretation.

"This is not an issue we have caused..." Again, I strongly disagree. This issue is entirely P2G's doing as their list of prohibited items is nonspecific and open to arbitrary decisions.

"As a goodwill gesture..." It pays to persevere! They knew they were wrong and did the right thing.

I would offer the following advice to anyone contemplating using P2G:

When you have decided on the shipping company on P2G's web site, Email them BEFORE you book and ask if your item could be classed as dangerous. You should also be aware that there is a long list of items that P2G will not pay compensation for even if you have bought their insurance. Send stuff with P2G at your peril.

Read 2 Comments

“The worst customer service”

Written on: 05/10/2017 by sbex1976 (1 review written)

I wish I'd seen the negative reviews before I used them. I booked my parcel to be collected from the pick up area and delivery would be on 3rd Oct. I dropped it off on 1st Oct. The parcel is my daughters 21st present so is important and I wanted her to get it on her birthday (3rd). When it didn't get delivered I contacted them after searching for contact information for a while. The only contact being via online chat. Assurances were given that it would be collected on 4th for delivery on 5th… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to sbex1976's Review

Hi,

Sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience with your delivery. We do everything possible to ensure that the couriers we work with are as effective as possible, so naturally, it’s disappointing to hear stories like yours.

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback — it’s valuable to us and the couriers we work with in helping identify areas for future improvement.

If you send your parcel reference number (beginning with ‘P2G’) to me, I’d be more than happy to investigate your order further on your behalf.

“worst experience ever ”

Written on: 03/10/2017 by abhij (1 review written)

It is a cheap service but even if you opt for a quicker delivery for which they charge you more there is no guarantee that they will deliver the parcel in time . In my case the delivery date was off by 6 days so be careful dealing with them… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to abhij's Review

“Great Delivery Service!!”

Written on: 20/09/2017

Very happy I chose to use Parcel2Go.com for my eBay purchase from the U.K to USA via UPS Express. I was hesitant at first but very happy I did. Super reasonable rates and super fast delivery. Plus, my item was delivered in great condition! Would highly recommend!!… Read Full Review

“Appalling at best”

Written on: 18/09/2017 by GeorgePe (1 review written)

2 months past delivery date all Im getting is a nonsense copy and paste emails and no action whatsoever. Appalling level of service. The parcel was important, and I will file a claim in the small case court this weekend… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to GeorgePe's Review

Hi,

I’m really sorry to hear you haven’t yet received your parcel. We work with couriers that we believe can deliver very best service possible, so it’s disappointing to know this hasn’t been the case for you.

If you could provide your parcel reference number (beginning with ‘P2G’), I’d be more than happy to contact the courier on your behalf to find out the current status of your parcel. You can email me with your P2G number at our website.

“Great Delivery Service!!”

Written on: 18/09/2017

Very happy I chose to use Parcel2Go.com for my eBay purchase from the U.K to the USA via UPS Express. I was hesitant at first but very happy I did. When I first inquired about shipping via UPS and FedEx for shipping a package with 23" x 17" x 8.5" dimensions and 12.5 lbs I was quoted over $300! I found a rate of only $50 through Parcel2Go!! Super reasonable rates and super fast delivery. Plus, my package was delivered in great condition! Would highly recommend!!… Read Full Review

“Great prices.”

Written on: 15/09/2017 by Beebern241 (1 review written)

Parcel reached two weeks after said date. But I honestly don't mind as they offer great prices… Read Full Review

“Avoid if you want your parcel”

Written on: 13/09/2017 by Murphy-Altai86 (1 review written)

This company is absolute joke they say parcel will be picked up between 8am -8 pm no show no phone call nothing their website is awful you can't ask for updates,their web chat is appalling you type a question only for it to crash and tell you to email them to which they don't reply Would never use again nor recommend worst company I have ever came across… Read Full Review

Hi,

Really sorry to hear that your chosen courier has failed to collect your parcel. We only work with couriers that we expect to be truly reliable, so it’s disappointing that you’ve been let down on this occasion.

Due to reasons that include heavy traffic, roadworks or complications with other collections, it’s not always possible for a courier to collect a parcel on the originally agreed date.

That said, I do understand your frustration, and would like the chance to investigate why your collection has failed on this occasion.

If you could email me your P2G reference number, I’d be more than happy to contact the courier to find out why your collection failed on this occasion.

Read 1 Comment

“Terrible 'Service' - Insurance Not Worth The Cost”

Written on: 13/09/2017 by Maevee130 (1 review written)

Do not use this company. The van arrived in a very poor state (according to my builder)& not secured for the journey... Claim raised immediately but after rejecting the claim 3 weeks after logging it, it was rejected for a 2nd time as the insurance did not cover a basin or wooden items. Have now received a 'good will' offer of £20 against the £200 item and £60 shipping costs. Alternative offer of £30 off next order to ship was of course declined! Difficult to contact customer services… Read Full Review

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you’re struggling to make a claim for your parcel. I can understand your frustration.

Please be advised that there are some items that we can only compensate for loss and not damage (like particularly fragile goods), and some items we can only compensate for damage and not loss.

If you could email over your parcel reference number (beginning with ‘P2G’ – you can find it in your confirmation email or in your account area on our website) to me, I can look into your claim further to determine whether there’s anything we can do to help.

Read 1 Comment

“Paid£30.00, parcel not collected, delivery in 7 days!”

Written on: 09/09/2017 by CJTUBA (1 review written)

I paid £30.00 for a bass guitar to be picked up from Guildford delivered to Birmingham and arranged it all in good time. The owner stayed in all day as the pickup was between 8am - 8pm (helluva time to have to wait for collection). No pickup and now I have to wait 7 days as the owner is not available to hand over the parcel until next Saturday. Looked on Parcel2go website and no compensation option, complaint option other than rebook. Honestly, if I could I would drive to collect it myself… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to CJTUBA's Review

“Parcel we loose !!”

Written on: 31/08/2017 by kevmc4 (1 review written)

Bought into this service printed label dropped off to collection point, my parcel is floating about in space somewhere someone elses parcel was delivered to the person I sent mine to I sent him a parcel of net curtains he received a tube that looked like a missile Contacted Parcel2go 4 times via web chat the only way you can contact them,absolute waste of time we will get the couriers to contact you still waiting & nothing so kissed my goods & postage goodbye even though I paid insurance DO NOT… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to kevmc4's Review

Hi,

I’m really sorry to hear your customer has not received this parcell. We work with couriers that we believe can deliver very best service possible, so it’s disappointing to know this hasn’t been the case for you.

Read 1 Comment

“Hopeless and unreliable ”

Written on: 21/08/2017 by MartinStoreyOpticians (1 review written)

Stay well clear of this firm. Their promises to get your business are not fulfilled and they provide no method of contacting them conveniently… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to MartinStoreyOpticians's Review

Hi,

However, I do understand that this is not ideal for some customers, yourself being one of them. Please feel free to email me with any queries you might have, and I’ll reply as soon as possible.

I hope that makes contacting us easier for you.

Thanks

“Worse than bad”

Written on: 19/08/2017 by Doncare (1 review written)

This is going to be short. 3 words DO NOT USE… Read Full Review

Parcel2Go.com's Response to Doncare's Review

Read 1 Comment

“Completely useless, would never use again”

Written on: 19/08/2017 by Kaileyr126 (1 review written)

Absolute joke. Waited in 11 hours (the smallest window they would give) and courier never arrived. When I asked what they would do about it they gave my only option as waiting in another 11 hours on the next day and delivering the parcel 3 days later after I paid for 24 hour service! Wouldn't even give a reason for failing to pick up. WOULD NEVER USE AGAIN… Read Full Review