Easyspace www.easyspace.com Reviews

Summary

Note from Review Centre -  Easyspace has merged with Internetters, Switch Media and Global Gold.
Easyspace www.easyspace.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Easyspace www.easyspace.com

Easyspace www.easyspace.com
Easyspace www.easyspace.com

“Honest service”

Written on: 03/09/2022 by Marchers (1 review written)

Most tech firms never admit fault. Easyspace deserve a gold star for not being like most tech firms. I bought domain protection, but had no follow-up invoice. Called them up and the representative looked on the record, called accounts and came straight back and said that there had been a mistake, and it would be fixed now. It was all sorted within 15 minutes. We all make mistakes; Easyspace deserve credit for owning up to theirs.

“Excellent”

Written on: 03/08/2022 by Davisboy (1 review written)

I have never come across a company which gives better telephone support than easyspace. Their staff are always helpful and willing to go the extra mile.

“Where to start”

Written on: 23/06/2022 by Anthony1234567 (1 review written)

Where to start, premium hosting for £180 except there's nothing premium about it, average server response was between 12 and 58 seconds, most other host servers respond in less than 2 seconds! Nobody waits that long for a page to load, they just assume your sites down and go off it. They took money from my bank over 2 months before the renewal was due to try and prevent me from cancelling and then refused to refund it and tried to force me to have there services instead of my money back that they shouldn't of taken in the first place. If you contact them over any issues all you get back is sales pitches trying to get you to spend more money. This company should be should down! They're blatantly take from people. If anyone else reading this has experienced the same then contact your bank and report it and explain to the bank what's happened and your bank will sort it out and get your money back for you! You do have rights and you can claim your money back by contacting your own bank. They've done the same to that many people that they haven't got a leg to stand on. And don't believe any positive reviews you read about easyspace, there all fake, easyspace pays people to leave positive reviews.

“Efficientt and effective”

Written on: 31/05/2022 by waarfair (1 review written)

I had been having problems with various domain names registered with you. The individual dealt with them all in an exemplary manner. He could not have done better.

“Friendly and helpful.”

Written on: 17/02/2022 by Pianovirtuoso (1 review written)

I have been a customer of this company for many years and have always found customer services and support extremely friendly and helpful in all their dealings with me. The pricing is competitive and they always strive to do their best for you. In my experience they're one of the few internet service providers that value you as a customer and want to keep your business.

“Good service and price”

Written on: 04/12/2021 by SienaBrown440 (1 review written)

I was on the starter package but needed more email addresses and quota. Spoke to a salesman and he advised the best option. Gave me a brilliant price and on top of the deal he gave me 1 year free. Brilliant service, very friendly staff and a good price too. I've been with Easyspace since 2006 and never had any problems, highly recommended!

“Renew Services - Great Deal”

Written on: 05/11/2021 by keithwjones (4 reviews written)

I have been with Easyspace for a number of years with various accounts. Another year gone by and I have had no problems with the hosting and now it is time to renew. But am I getting the best deal? I contacted support, quickly answered. They considered my site and suggested the best way forward. I renewed for another year and actually saved some money. There response was very quick and before you knew it I am ready to go for another year. Their response was very quick, no waiting for 20 minutes to speak with someone.

“Easyspace is consistantly excellent”

Written on: 02/11/2021 by Dragonlair (1 review written)

I have been an Easyspace customer for years now and have always found this company to be excellent in all departments. It is really great that you can actually talk to a customer care consultant and their technical support is really knowledgeable should you need their help in any way. All their prices are highly competitive too which is an extra bonus too. To date, I can't fault Easyspace and their help.

“Supplier of Choice”

Written on: 07/09/2021 by Michelle2747 (1 review written)

I have been a customer of Easyspace for 18 years and during that time, I have never receive service that was less than excellent. They have an easily accessible and knowledgeable support staff that are real people. They are always friendly, and do not expect you to be techy to understand them. I have recommended them to other businesses, who have also been highly satisfied with the personal attention, no question is a stupid question for the Easyspace team. The control panel is easy to navigate and very user friendly, meaning that I can do a lot of things for myself, but if I get stuck the Easyspace support team are just a phone call away.

“Effective support service ”

Written on: 25/06/2021 by Mikeyp3 (1 review written)

The user support is always efficient and prompt with very limited waiting times on the phone. Just what's need for those looking for help which is so important for those that are less technical.

“Hand Holding Heroes”

Written on: 10/03/2021 by Eli101 (1 review written)

Like a baby learning to walk I needed help taking my first steps. They were great, not patronising, got me through those initial stages without so much as a stumble. Once we had cleared the ID checks I was talked through each screen, directed clearly as to where to look and what to do when I got there. With only minutes to go until their telephone support line was supposed to be closed we cracked it with time over for a cuppa. Good, friendly support without a hint of "being too much trouble".

“Great service and excellent professional quality”

Written on: 30/01/2021 by Stanley498 (1 review written)

I have been a client of Easyspace for 20 years. Always excellent service and competitive prices. Their call centre personnel, based in Scotland, are always courteous, friendly and have expert knowledge. My most recent call was re installing SSL digital certificates on two websites. As always, I was given quick and precise advice for how to manage this on my control panel. Which I was then able to do without a problem. Response from the call centre is always prompt, with very little waiting time. I have no hesitation in recommending Easyspace to colleagues and clients, as I already have on a number of occasions. A stand-out company.

“Excellent technical support”

Written on: 09/12/2020 by nhcbr900 (3 reviews written)

Once again, Easyspace tech support has saved my bacon. Even under the current extremely difficult circumstances nationally, my problem was diagnosed and dealt with extremely promptly and efficiently. On this occasion a corrupted OS meant that the server in question needed reinstallation. As soon as the guys had checked that I had everything I needed to keep backed up safely, they swung into action. The system was reinstalled and everything brought back to normal in double quick time. It is very reassuring to know that Easyspace support is so easy to contact and communicate with, and that their people are skilled, thorough and diligent, responding quickly and accurately to requests for help. In 20 years as a websmith, I have used three dedicated server suppliers and with Easyspace, it certainly seems like I have struck third time lucky.

“good service”

Written on: 18/11/2020 by BodhranBasher (1 review written)

EasySpace helped me through the process of moving my website to a wordpress system. They were helpful through out the process particularly there technical phone line. ok so their email response was not quite as good but not bad either. i have been with hem for a few years now and any time I needed help they were able to provide it. I also like their control panel which provides lots of information about your set up and is quite easy to find your way around. I would recommend them to anyone looking for web hosting.

“Accessible and Helpful Support Personnel”

Written on: 02/11/2020 by brittanic (1 review written)

I've owned several domains with Easyspace for many years. On those occasions when I've had glitches pop up, or needed advice on some particular technical operation of my sites, I've always found the Support staff at Easyspace prompt in answering my tickets. Their responses are detailed, specific, and courteous, and usually lead to a satisfactory resolution.

“Great customer service from Easyspace”

Written on: 29/10/2020 by lynnechapman (1 review written)

I rang Easyspace to leave as I had been offered domain names at a much cheaper rate elsewhere. I was genuinlely surprised when the customer service officer offered to match the price I had been quoted, I really didn't expect that. So it was a win/win - got the best rate and no need to leave Easyspace. I would like to commend the standard of your customer support colleagues - easy to talk to, quick to grasp the problem and quicjk to act to try to sort it. Many thanks

“Setting up a domain and an email address for my business”

Written on: 11/08/2020 by cybservices (1 review written)

One phone call of about fifteen minutes to Easyspace was all that was required to learn the cost of the various packages and how they worked. The agent listened carefully to my requirements as a startup and made useful suggestions. After a couple of days to reflect and compare with other hosting services, I rang up and acquired my domain name. After that the next task was setting up the email. I logged onto the dashboard which was daunting at first sight. But the chat service quickly answered all my queries. Then I followed the guidelines to set up the email on Outlook and it all worked. A little triumph for a non-techy person. Altogether it was a very satisfactory service, and with the package chosen it will be possible to build a website on top of the domain in the future.

“A online company you can call!”

Written on: 04/08/2020 by Vestguard (2 reviews written)

I have used many domain names services over the years and easy space has to be one of the best, Why? you can call them and talk to someone and get any issue sorted quickly and easily, how refreshing. I have been using Easy Space for around 20 Years they have a very "Easy" control panel where you can manage all your domains. I would like to be able to export a list of domain names to XL however this is not a deal-breaker. They do offer Bulk controls, would be handy to ground domains into folders, for customers or projects. but I am sure they are working on it, I have EasySpace to offer both good service and prices.

“Better Deal Requested”

Written on: 30/06/2020 by keithwjones (4 reviews written)

My hosting was up for renewal and I thought that there were better deals available. I contact Easyspace and put that to them. They said that they would look at my account and ring me back. They contacted me soon after with a far better deal which I accepted. I find that their support is good and the hosting is very reliable. Rarely is it not working. Any enquries I have had in the past are answered in a timely, knowledgeable manner.

“I received an E-mail about migrating my domain. Being...”

Written on: 21/04/2020 by WestoverWoodlandsWeb-site (1 review written)

I received an E-mail about migrating my domain. Being pretty clueless about this stuff, I thought it might be a scam, so contacted Easyspace via my control panel. I received a prompt and comforting reply, and followed the steps described so clearly into parts of my computer I had no idea even existed. It all worked, and was so easy. Thankyou Easyspace.