Advantage Interactive Ltd www.lowcostnames.co.uk Reviews

1.8

Advantage Interactive Ltd www.lowcostnames.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Easy to give LCN (Low Cost Names) money in return for...”

written by bewareoflcn on 28/12/2008

Easy to give LCN (Low Cost Names) money in return for setting up a site.
The site doesn't deliver on the LCN (Low Cost Names) specifications.
Very unhappy with their LCN's (Low Cost Names) unhelpful customer service.
Therefore I do not recommend Advantage Interactive Ltd.

“This used to be a great registrar: small, inexpensive...”

written by zanthony on 19/07/2008

This used to be a great registrar: small, inexpensive and responsive when I needed support. In the last few months they've launched a new website and domain control panel that simply for me does not seem to work, and what's worse, support have been unhelpful. Very slow to respond I feel as I have had to ask my questions over and over, and when - if - I get a response, it rarely seems to come along with a solution or fix. I'm moving 40+ domains elsewhere - very disappointed.

“I plan to use lcn.com to host my blog and websites...”

written by darkeyedangel on 21/05/2008

I plan to use lcn.com to host my blog and websites forever... unless they get abducted by aliens and the great personalities of their support staff change dramatically.

“I completely disagree with some of the reviews posted...”

written by donnak on 20/05/2008

I completely disagree with some of the reviews posted here. I have been a customer of LCN's for many years and have always found their service to be excellent. Their packages were a bit outdated but they have recently launched a new website and have overhauled all of their products and features. I recently upgraded to one of their new packages and have found many more useful features and the package is cheaper too.

“They use to be a reasonable company then they became...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by smlgcl on 13/09/2007

They use to be a reasonable company then they became over priced and very awkward when transferring away from them. The trading name Lowcostnames.co.uk doesn't actually exist and the postal address they quote doesn't exist as everything routes to Advantage Interactive Ltd. Why would a company trade like this? This information was located when trying to find out where they were and how to get rid of them.

“I tried to find a particular garden design web site. I...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by chris39 on 17/02/2005

I tried to find a particular garden design web site. I arrived at an advert for low cost domain names from Advantage Interactive Ltd. Any link on the page took me to further adverts on domain names. In the end I typed the web site I was trying to reach into the box "Search Domain Names" and found a list of similar sounding web sites I could purchase myself ending with biz or org etc.
I never found the garden design web site!