Chrysler Jeep UK - www.chryslerjeep.co.uk

3.0
  • Customer service

Chrysler Jeep UK - www.chryslerjeep.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I bought a Jeep Patriot in april 2009. The same day I...”

written by on 04/04/2011

I bought a Jeep Patriot in april 2009. The same day I noticed brakes squeeling. I contacted dealer I bought it from and was told to bring it by and theyl sort it out. I did this several times with no luck and still brake squeel. I then decided to change to another dealer closer to home. They changed discs and said that should correct it. No luck! I then returned and they just lubricated brakes which took more than 2 hours. Just to find a day later the nrakes are still squeeling. I have now had enough of the jeep dealership in UK and wish I had never purchased the vehicle.

Before I purchased the vehicle I wish I knew more about the type of customer service I was letting myself in for. All this was while the vehicle was still under warrantee.

“Having tried a number of online countrywide secondhand...”

written by davidddt on 12/01/2005

Having tried a number of online countrywide secondhand dealers who did not have the Jeep franchise but sold secondhand Jeep vehicles I eventually gave up and bought from the approved Chrysler / Jeep UK Web Site. I can only praise the service I have received so far. The vehicle was delivered on time by transporter (450miles from the dealer to my home) and at no extra cost. The secondhand car was one year old with 3260 miles on the clock, only owned by Jeep and at a price £12000 below the on road new price for that year. Definately worth a look at their web site it you wish a solid reliable American vehicle and do not mind lower miles per gallon.

You will find also that they tend to hold their resale value after the initial huge depreciation drop of a new vehicle.