The DX - www.thedx.co.uk

1.0

Summary

Review your SMS Delivery Service or find whether this is the best courier service for you. With the increasing number of postal services available determining which comes out Tops can be no less than difficult. Whether it is delivery time or simply the cost, make comparisons from the reviews below and be informed to put your stamp on the best.
The DX - www.thedx.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The DX - www.thedx.co.uk

“Abusive and aggressive ”

written by Zulu505 on 12/06/2024

The delivery driver was very aggressive, threatening and abusive because I wouldn't take a 25kg package off him in the street rather than him deliver it to my door (I am disabled with severe arthritis and can only walk using sticks). He dumped the package on the ground floor of my block (I live on the 6th floor snd there are lifts) and futher verbally abused me and threatened to 'do' me. This is disgusting behaviour and will not be tolerated; it has been reported to the police. A further complaint has gone to the HSE as the package is well above the maximum permitted in the Manual Handling Regulations so a trolley should have been used or two people needed to lift it. If this horrible person is representative of the company you should avoid using them at all costs.

“Terrible company with a history of terribleness.”

written by timcurtis on 29/05/2024

Over the last 6 years (roughly) I have dealt with DX a couple of times. Here's what to expect: Expect that you don't need to be in on the delivery date because you will be told that there was a problem with delivery and you must rebook. In fact you may even be told they left a card, but you will not find it. Expect that they will not find your address. I once discovered my delivery driver was driving up and down the street slapping his horn, and had been for some time, not bothering to look for the address. Expect your packaging to be damaged. Expect their call centre to have their hands tied, in that there's nothing they can do for you, even if it's the third day you have waited in for your DX chariot to arrive only to be told once again that your delivery is not possible today. Expect to see the DX van in your street nearby if you use tracking. Oh yes, they "will" be nearby. Do not expect a knock on the door. Do not expect to see the van. Do expect to track them five minutes later to find them a long way away. I cannot believe that DX are not only still operating, but that they have not changed in the years they have been around. No one should have a sinking feeling of dread when they find out what courier is delivering their item. No one. Not about the courier. But once in a blue moon I see DX come up in an email or text, and I know already I won't be seeing my item for some time.

“The only company on interparcel that keeps your money...”

written by Sageeralam2013 on 17/05/2024

The only company on interparcel that keeps your money if can't collect. My wife was kitchen. He knocks once and runs off.

“Terrible”

written by Beanca on 22/04/2024

Useless! I spend hours on chat and then once I get an agent they just cancel and I have to wait another 40 minutes. The lady on email was completely unhelpful! Can’t get hold of them. They refuse to book a time slot so they just arrive when I’m not home or cancel on the hour. They also go to the wrong address and now way to get hold of them. They refuse to call. Waited days for my package with no solution whatsoever.

“Dumped my parcel IN A DIFFERENT VILLAGE”

written by Guesty-McGuestFace on 20/03/2024

Wasn't expecting a parcel, received a few texts telling me to click a link to track a parcel. Click an unsolicited link? NOPE! 6 days later, a person contacted me through FB to say she had a parcel with my name and CLEAR & FULL address. She'd called DX to inform them of the mis-delivery and they'd told her she'd have to PAY for a collection! Tonight, I drove 4 miles away, to a dingly dell, in a different village to collect it.

“Delivery missed and False information updated in tracking”

written by Shiv1984 on 23/02/2024

Didn’t deliver the item stating address not accessible… That’s a lie as my home is right next to a main road. They said they have sent me a letter via Royal Mail to remind and within 2 days of sending the letter they returned the parcel to sender. No way to contact them except emails and the response I get is “Speak to the sender” Appalling service

“Send txt parcel arrive 31/01/2024 next txt driver...”

written by 317Hanna on 05/02/2024

Send txt parcel arrive 31/01/2024 next txt driver can`t enter property so call office. Next excuse road closed, then new excuse the gate is to small for the van. I live in a street in a village but there is no gate at the end of the street. Next day the driver shows up and explain that self employed drivers are paid a very low price so they don`t come for 1 parcel to a village and make up lie to the office. Thanks for the explaining.

“Worse than terrible”

written by on 31/01/2024

Got a message today 8.40am saying they had left a card as unable to deliver. They had actually tried to deliver my parcel to a neighbour 2 doors away although my house has an address plaque and door bell. I was unable to contact DX so rang the firm supplying my goods. Got an email saying they had arranged for DX to deliver later today. After waiting in all day and putting a note on the door stating we were in and to ring the door bell still no delivery. They have just combined the new tracking number to my original one for me to change the delivery date. What a shambles! I'm going to cancel the order as I don't intend to give this firm any more time. I won't order anything again if DX are involved.

“Parcel dumped at the wrong address.”

written by Illserved on 04/01/2024

Received tracking updates, Ok. But then a message: Delivered to customer SAFE. No one rang my bell. There was no parcel. I was sent a photograph of another door and a second photograph of basement into which my parcel had been thrown. It was in my street, but not my address.

“DO NOT USE!”

written by JessicaAyers38 on 21/12/2023

Appalling company. Do to use. They do not deserve to be in business. Phone lines just on auto, its not possible to speak with anyone. Live chat never work. They emailed that they tried to deliver & left a card - not true. I waited in all day on purpose. No support or help and no contact available - I guess on purpose as they have so many appalling reviews. Why does the Government contract them? Their disgusting lack of support means you cannot trust them with your paperwork.

“Moved a package between depots made no attempt to deliver ”

written by Lindseyc498 on 11/12/2023

Ordered a bike from House of Fraser and unfortunately DX was the courier. DX moved it between Northampton and Nottingham making no attempt to deliver it to my address. I raised this with their customer service people on many occasions, this went on for over one month without delivery being attempted. You then returned it to House if Fraser who cancelled my order and my 12 year old son is now left without a bike.

“Awful. Needs closing down ”

written by Janeti1957 on 06/12/2023

Still waiting for 3 deliveries ...one os over 2 weeks late Can not tel me where or when will be delivered bur each time the van passes my house on the tracker so the excuses there is no drivers is rubbish. Best thing would not use them. Not reliable not honest and have no integrity. The online chat never works. No phone number. The only way is via dm and that's lies. Yesterday. I can confirm a; three item has been booked for delivery for Wednesday. Thanks Alim This is today. Delivery due between 10 -12 Wednesday: Per our records shows that your parcel are still out for delivery today. Thanks Livia I can see now that you received a text at 11:55 in this matter. I am really sorry for this inconvenience, please contact the sender for further information. Thanks Livia Sender has contacted them and they don't reply or update.. This is Not a business!! AVOID

“Very poor service ”

written by Kiddkf75 on 09/11/2023

Very poor service Should change their name as slow service than express service. Waited 5 days then finally decided to return the item to seller

“Never turned up ”

written by UlisesDavis on 10/10/2023

Never turned up, kept a eye on delivery map was only 2 mins away then driver just disappeared. No communication a wast of 3 hours!!!

“Not Dx Express - should be Dx maybe”

written by AlannahMedeiros on 12/09/2023

You need to re-name your so-called express service and also get your website updated. I have been waiting for a delivery for two days. Monday, I got a text message on my phone "will deliver your item today between 14:30 – 16:33” – despite the Dx lorry being seen in my road yesterday, I did not receive the item. Then another message at 09:17 this morning “Willian will deliver your item today between 11:56 – 13:56”. Well, the van appeared outside our house today, van doors were heard being opened and shut several times, but Willian did not come to the door and no delivery was made. Went on your website for a contact number for “Customer Services”, which it says is open 8am to 6pm. Called the number – voice message saying “This number is now exclusively for rebooking. Please email or use our website live chat.” Went to the live chat, which needs to be renamed “Dead Chat” as having entered all my contact details a message popped up “We are sorry but there are no advisors currently available. You may like to know you can track or rebook your delivery". What an absolute shambles.

“RIDICULOUS COMPANY 0 stars ”

written by 494Hancock on 31/08/2023

I would give 0 stars if I could! They were meant to collect a parcel from my house to return to B&Q. I asked them to collect on Monday, I got a text at 6.48am saying they were unable to collect. I then got a text at 7am saying they will collect between 7-9am. No one came to the house or knocked on the door. Our ring door bell showed a delivery van drive passed but didn’t stop or ring. I informed the seller and asked them to make sure they knocked on our door or ring the door bell - the seller said they can’t guarantee they do this?!!? What?! Well how am I meant to know they have arrived to collect? Next collection day the exact same thing happens. I get a text at 6.50am saying they were unable to collect. I then get a text straight afterwards saying they will try to deliver between 7-9am. No one comes all day, checked the camera on our door and no delivery van even drives by our house, let alone tried to collect the parcel from our house. I tried to ring DX Express - after being on hold I got hung up on automatically. It said try the online chat, so I did but it said no one was online to chat. ?! I emailed the seller who sent me “photographic evidence” that the driver tried to collect. The photo was off multiple houses down my street with mine right at the back of the photo in the distance, they didn’t even take a photo of my house, just the whole street?! There is no video evidence on my front door camera that they even went up to the house!! Ridiculous service - well no service at all!

“Do NOT USE DX”

written by on 25/08/2023

Was forced to use DX to return my dons visa from London Embassy to Inverness Had text from them in the Thur saying wld arrive the Friday . Nothing Arriced. My sons flight was the following Tues. Tried phoning but had to wait over hour in queue and then was told it was at their Edinburgh depot. I pleaded to go pick up myself to be sure I would get it on time but they would not give me a direct number for the Edinburgh depot. They then left it sitting there all Sat & Sunday and posted it, wait for it, back down 344 miles to Northampton!! I was appalled!! I was told this was their ‘ process’ as any further north requires being handed to Royal Mail. They finally handed it to Royal Mail 5.30 Mon eve Royal Mail had it to my Inverness door by 8 am next morning but my dons flight was 6 am . Customer services appalling. Take NO RESPONSIBILITY and offer no apology. DO NOT USE and if you have to have a Viss returned through them arrange to just pick it up from London. DX are an Appalling stay functional and incompetent service

“Golf trolley battery ”

written by AveriNorth453 on 11/08/2023

Battery delivered bang on time great driver very polite thank you

“Bad Delivery”

written by Pepperdog1 on 18/07/2023

My last week's parcel was 5 days arriving. Today's delivery has not arrived either. By 16:30 the tracking site closes down, so you know they've gone home. They don't deliver weekends. So unreliable. No apology, No explanation.

“The courier service that shouldn't exist!! ”

written by Aprilia0i786 on 30/03/2023

I always avoid sellers stating they use dx as a courier. You can almost guarantee you won't get your package on time!! I wouldn't recommend this service to my mother in law!!