The DX Reviews - www.thedx.co.uk

Summary

Review your SMS Delivery Service or find whether this is the best courier service for you. With the increasing number of postal services available determining which comes out Tops can be no less than difficult. Whether it is delivery time or simply the cost, make comparisons from the reviews below and be informed to put your stamp on the best.
The DX - www.thedx.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The DX - www.thedx.co.uk

The DX - www.thedx.co.uk
The DX - www.thedx.co.uk

“Worst Delivery in the UK”

Written on: 16/02/2022 by ayethatsemma (1 review written)

My delivery apparently came when I was at work and it's gone, DX will not provide me simple proof of delivery or let me know where it was left simply because they are concerned money could be claimed back when all I wanted was an investigation since I've lost my money and my parcel. The customer service disconnected from me and were uncooperative! I've contacted complaints to no avail and I'm fuming! I'm passing this onto the ombudsman because this delivery service is the worst and most useless in the UK I've come across, I'd go so far as saying I'd rather cancel any future deliveries than deal with them again.

“No guarantee of collection”

Written on: 09/02/2022 by Evanser229 (1 review written)

Arranged a collection and waited in all day but they didn’t turn up. Rang them and was told driver ran out of time and would collect next day. Would not prioritise collection and wouldn’t even guarantee they would collect next day. I have to cancel an appointment and another day stuck at home in case the decide to turn up. This company is a joke. Do not use

“99%there.”

Written on: 21/12/2021 by Jonathan11111 (1 review written)

Delivery great, customer contact lacking. 99%+1%=100%

“DONT EASTE YOUR MONEY”

Written on: 28/10/2021 by LouisBrooks (1 review written)

Your company by far is one of the worst couriers there is !!! A £700 parcel that should if been next day delivery is now well over a week over , it should off been delivered today and typical it wasn't even attempted, you can not even get hold off my own couriers ' what a JOKE ' to find where my parcel is . Your customer service is absolutely SHOCKING !!!.. for anyone that is even thinking ordering anything that will be delivered by this company DONT , I can not stress this enough , you will be wasting your time and money ... they even had the cheek to ask me to collect from there depot myself . You as a company and the people you employ in your customer service department and the MANAGER I spoke to today are SHAMEFULL. you shouldn't be aloud to OPERATE as a company , I will go as far as I have to make sure I spread the word far and wide of how ABSOLUTELY USELESS you are . STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.x

“Totally Incompetent”

Written on: 06/10/2021 by Tomdjb (1 review written)

DX simply is dysfunctional. The phone numbers are a maze of electronic prerecorded messages.Live Chat is dead.Deliveries simply do not happen.They claim they cannot find an address that is readily on google maps.They claim they called but no one was home at an address with 24 hour reception.They claim they left a card when they never visited the site. Never buy anything from any seller who ships by DX.

“Shambolic, useless liars ”

Written on: 13/09/2021 by rebecca_1612 (1 review written)

Absolutely shambolic service. A package that was dispatched by the company on 8th September has STILL not been delivered with no guarantee we'll get it tomorrow. She has a very tricky tongue and will tell a lot of mistruths to cover her back. Useless company. I would give a negative review if I could - AVOID AT ALL COSTS

“AVOID AVOID AVOID”

Written on: 26/08/2021

I ordered a package through a company that use Dx delivery - unfortunately for them. The day after placing my order I received a tracking number and the next day an email and text from DX Delivery to tell me that my items were being delivered the following day between 09.36-11.36. So I took time off to be in as my items cant be left unsigned for. The day of delivery whilst waiting at about 11am I receive another text to say the delivery has been delayed. Fine I think, traffic or some like, I should be hear soon. At lunchtime still no sign so I contact DX and hear that they don't even have my items- they blame the seller and say its just an automated system. I call the seller who say that DX have failed to collect for 2 days! So there am I waiting for something that still hasn't been collected by DX despite them giving me a timeslot. After much wasted time on the phone with the seller and a manager, I get a text saying that its being delivered on Friday- more time off arranged. I check again on Thursday afternoon to be told that it may be delivered on Friday, but more than likely Tuesday the following week as they need to move it (past my house) from one depot to another! This actually makes the reason for my purchase useless and my only option is to go and collect it myself. I'd have been better off collecting it from the seller as they are closer to me. I could blame the seller here, but I don't think its their fault. They have been great trying to resolve it from their end. They have told me they are in a contract with them and have to use them despite continually getting poor feedback and reviews because of them. DX Delivery if you are listening to this, sort it out! And others if you are thinking about using this company to move your freight, look at reviews from companies that use them first because when I check the reviews of my sellers it all relates to poor and inefficient delivery, now I see why!

“WORST COMPANY EVER”

Written on: 03/08/2021 by Ariella63 (1 review written)

WORST COMPANY EVER A shop scheduled delivery for 02/08/2021. Initially they told me that is not necessary to be home, because the parcel will fit in mail box, however driver from DX DELIVERY called me and told me that is not. I am working Mon-Friday, so I can not be home. DX DELIVERY offer delivery only Mon-Fri. Yesterday I asked driver to leave the parcel in safe place, he declined to do it. I spoke to 3 of DX DELIVERY team members, they told me they can not find my Work Postcode in your system, however its standard Amazon Fulfillment center address. DX DELIVERY team ensured that they will leave the comment for driver to leave the parcel in safe place. And I received the call today from the same driver which declined AGAIN to leave the parcel in safe place! When I asked DX DELIVERY for solution, they told me is nothing they can help me with! WORST WORST WORST Company EVER

“Worst experience ever”

Written on: 30/07/2021 by rwinogro (1 review written)

I am wondering why DVLA is sending international passports back to customers via DX Delivery company? They are absolute no trustful! We are waiting for 2 weeks and still no documents arrived, despite promising from their customer service - no re-delivery attempts were made on the scheduled day, how can YOU treat people like this? I had bad feeling when I heard DVLA is sending the passports via currier and now my concerns turned to be a real problem. You cannot talk to anyone in DX, all calls are being re-routed to IVR, you can chat though but they will promise you anything, do not expect much of it to be true. Until today - still no passport arrived, will have to go through all that stress again from Monday on - I pray to God they haven't lost it... If anyone from the DX management read this - please do something as this is going really bad!

“Their tracking is the worst!!”

Written on: 29/04/2021

Expecting a delivery from Gardening Express (do not use them either; these 2 together seems like a perfect storm of incompetence) Email saying despatched received 27th April, quoting 'Leave Safe Next Day' delivery. 2 days later, afternoon, still nothing. Tracking site simply says 'we are expecting your parcel shortly'. They say they've had it, so do they mean 'we are expecting to deliver your parcel shortly' I wonder? No idea, but they've been saying that for 2 days and that's as much tracking as a delivery company can manage?? Absolute rubbish!!! I am very, very VERY worried to see they are trusted with passports!! WTAF?? Royal Mail, where are you?

“Terrible”

Written on: 08/02/2021 by katiekent86 (1 review written)

Terrible. Apparently left a card as they missed me - I was home all day, and no card was left - then they cancelled my delivery twice, with a text message and no explanation. Delivery was then too late.

“Package thrown over a wall.”

Written on: 06/12/2020 by Dunlopsup (2 reviews written)

The package arrived on a Thursday unannounced, I wasn't in so they left a slip for a redelivery. I requested the following Monday, it arrived the next day and again I wasn't in to sign so I found it thrown over our wall split open with contents missing. They don't deliver at weekends and don't give a time slot so you are expected to wait in all day which for working people isn't an option.

“Wrong address, wrong item, no return, terrible service.”

Written on: 30/11/2020 by delboystride (1 review written)

Email to DX delivery:- I have a large parcel containing a green screen that was dumped outside my 70 year old neighbours house with 3 large packages that were for my son. My wife had to drag them into my house on her own. 4 issues:- 1 – the packages were delivered to the wrong address. 2 – they were left outside, in the street with a 70 year old man, who could not possibly move them, and no security. 3 – one package is not even meant for us, but someone else. 4 – they were all a day late. Apparently, the tracking says that 4 out of 3 packages have been delivered. You really need to look at the quality of your staff.. I will leave the green screen package that is not ours, in our porch for you to pick up, as I cannot guarantee to be in when someone comes. If it is stolen, it is your responsibility. I have attached a photo of the label on one of our packages so you will know where to pick it up from. Update:- Over a week later, and no one has contacted us to pick up the wrong parcel.

“Pretty useless.”

Written on: 14/11/2020 by davidgill-collis (3 reviews written)

Absolutely shocking service. Every day for the last 4 days I have had a message giving me an allocated time slot for a delivery. I've made sure I've been in 4 days in a row at the specified times to take delivery. Shame I'm the only one that turned up - Abdelkarium the driver obviously couldn't be bothered. Seriously, what's the point in giving guaranteed delivery times when there is no chance of them being fulfilled? DX might even be worse than Yodel.......and that's saying something!

“Waiting”

Written on: 20/10/2020 by Durness (1 review written)

I have been waiting at home for 11 hours now for this outfit to pick up a parcel for return. Unfortunately the parcel is too long for the normal return system of the company that supplied the goods to be returned, so their normal return labels would not cover the cost of transit, consequently they set up a collection with this mob. If that had not been arranged, the parcel would have been in transit from the moment the post offices opened this morning. Phoning DX after 10 hours I was told that the driver was still on his way and would be with me about an hour ago - but still no sign! Discovered that Hermes are involved with this lot - have had atrocious service from Hermes in the past, and now just groan when I hear that they are the courier for items. Not an outfit I'd willingly use! Avoid if at all possible.

“Attrocious service parcel delivered late not OVERNIGHT.”

Written on: 08/10/2020 by Galla1 (1 review written)

So I book a collection via Parcel Monkey on the 23/09/2020 for overnight delivery. You print off the returns label and put it on the parcel. Call from DX that evening stating that wont be collected until following day as they didn't have time to print their tracking label for the courier. Next day another call from them stating that it wont be collected until Fri 25/09/2020. Collected that day but didn't arrive until 30/09/2020. Screenshot taken of tracking receipt. Not happy with this as it states that Attempted Collection but goods not ready on the 23rd/ 24th or 25th which it was and no collection attempt was made. It was also collected on the 25th. I paid over £36 for this collection on overnight but it wasn't delivered next day. I want my money back as it took a week for this delivery.

“Excellent service, delivery on time”

Written on: 10/08/2020 by Scooby1955 (1 review written)

Having read so many negative reviews about DX I was worried about an item that I'd ordered would arrive damaged. Really needn't have worried as parcel was delivered before 9.00am in excellent condition. Polite and courteous driver, well done Rotherham depot. I used to work in the industry, so know what can happen, may be an exception in praising them,but have to say as I find.

“Absolutely worst company out (makes Hermes looks like...”

Written on: 30/07/2020 by Sharon1983 (1 review written)

Worst company out - was awaiting urgent medicine sent direct to me - advised time slot - and you can put on their website deliver to neighbour if required. They didnt - said "only I" could sign for it - no neighbour - rubbish. Got hold of head office - apologies no neighbour is OK - booked in for next day (I was due to run out then) - gave time slot of 13.20 - 15.20 - I was on way home from work when get a text and email "sorry we couldnt deliver no one was in" - at 12.10 !!! neighbour watched them walk up to my house and walk back again. Not allowed to collect from depot 10 miles away (tried that) Back to head office demanding delivery today - told no can't do that - demanded collection from depot - yes can do now but not today will have to wait until tomorrow. STEER WELL CLEAR.

“Dissapointing, Dishonest and Down-right Dreadful”

Written on: 14/10/2019 by Nicks85 (1 review written)

For the second year running a Christmas saving order has not been delivered on the promised day by DX. Having waited in all day, been assured by representatives on Facebook twice it would arrive today (I tried calling first, but after taking details they claimed to be busy and hung up after auto advising I email them) and having tracked it via the website throughout the day it had failed to arrive by 6pm. At gone 7pm the website finally updated my tracking details claiming that a delivery slip had been left. It hadn't. I had waited in view of the door until this message arrived just to make sure I didn't miss the delivery. I now have to wait until opening hours tomorrow and take time out from work to contact them, findout what's going on, listen to whatever tawdry excuse they make for the delivery slip, and then wait in again for another day for another delivery. I am thoroughly unimpressed by the dishonesty, lack of transparency, inability to stipulate a smaller-than-10-hour delivery time frame (which they still miss!) and lack of customer care and support. I highly recommending steering well clear of this delivery company

“Dreadful company”

Written on: 03/07/2019 by clydachsteve (1 review written)

Terrible company. They told me they had tried to deliver my passport twice and had left a card through my door (all rubbish). Then they said I would have to pay extra for them to re-deliver it.  There are electronic gates at my home an CCTV records all comings and goings. They have never been here! Now they say I have to go to Wakefield to collect the passport (I live in South Wales). Awful, awful service. Do not use them!