UPS Reviews

Summary

Review your UPS Delivery Service or find whether this is the best courier service for you. With the increasing number of postal services available determining which comes out Tops can be no less than difficult. Whether it is delivery time or simply the cost, make comparisons from the reviews below and be informed to put your stamp on the best.
UPS - Ask a question now

“Service at UPS St. Albert, Alberta”

Written on: 25/01/2022 by lloydbkenney (1 review written)

Excellent customer service with attentive staff! Manger is helpful and detail oriented; will definitely use this outlet whenever I need these services.

“Appalling Service, dont believe a word they say”

Written on: 20/01/2022 by uksundance (4 reviews written)

Don't believe the 1 star - it is just because this site doesn't allow entry of no stars! A week before Christmas we sent a 1kg parcel from us in France to our daughter in the UK. We picked a service guaranteeing delivery for the 24th Dec as advertised on Parcel2Go.com It was picked up on the afternoon of the 21st and we were overjoyed when the parcel tracking showed that it was in their Stanford-Le-Hope centre the following afternoon. Trouble was UPS didn't achieve the 24th Delivery but said it would be the 27th, disappointing but just acceptable given the time of year. However they failed to deliver then too.  From that date, and despite the parcel displaying customs information UPS kept trying to obtain clearance. However our daughter ascertained that there were no additional charges to pay! That didn't stop UPS saying that she had to pay £27 to the driver. I think the muppets that UPS employ in their customer service centre don't realise they are actually meant to provide a customer with service, they just say what they think the customer wants to hear to get them off the phone. Today, a month on from booking the service our daughter was at home talking to my wife on the phone during which they both received an email (as receipient and sender) saying that they had attempted delivery but the recipient wasn't available!  Our assumption is that the driver didn't want to walk up to the 2nd floor flat. Bottom line is UPS PROVIDE APPALLING SERVICE, DO NOT BELEIVE A WORD THEY SAY (Send your parcel with a more customer focussed company instead) AVOID

“Discrimination”

Written on: 01/10/2021 by Bmel (1 review written)

Refused service for not wearing mask, yet person in front of me receiving service had his mask below his chin. Such hypocrisy and discrimination at store 1261 in hillsboro Oregon. Unbelievable.

“USELESS, Going to court to get a refund because they...”

Written on: 13/03/2021 by DaveMacD (1 review written)

USELESS, Going to court to get a refund because they refuse Paid for a 4 day delivery. 90 days later they finally admit to losing the parcel. But it's not over, because they have found every excuse they can to drag out the refund process, and now I have to take them to court to get my money back. UPS is the worst company to deal with. They are like children playing a game, making excuses and refusing to do anything they claim to do. In the conversation so far, they have apologised more than 30 times. They repeatedly ask for my contact details and then offer a new review or investigation, assuring that someone will get in contact. I must have had 5 of these, and at no point has anyone contacted me about anything. The continually return documents claiming missing information, when the information is in the document they return. Their stupid behaviour is unbelievable. And then they will suggest you phone their support telephone number, which is only a good idea if you want to be put on hold for over an hour, to finally be told by some manager that they will sort it out, which of course they don't because no-one does anything they say they will do, ever! Ups stands for USELESS, UNDERPERFORMING, UNDELIVERED uPs stands for PATHETIC, upS stands for words that refuse to be submitted here. Use UPS if you don't want you parcel to arrive. Use UPS if you want to waste your money. Use UPS if you want a frustrating period of trying to get a refund, or any answers at all. If you want your parcel to arrive, use another company.

“Awful - still no parcel & info on website a joke!!”

Written on: 12/03/2021 by gilliansmith0912 (1 review written)

Counting on delivery for Mothers Day which APPARARENTLY left supplier in time but unsure! They advised delivery 11/3 & it didn't show up, been trying even since to get a date but incapable of giving this info? Awful will never use Mypicture.co.uk or UPS again!

“Fantastic, Simple, Friendly, Good Price ”

Written on: 26/01/2021 by Carinalea1 (1 review written)

After having a couple of problems with bigger parcels and parcel companies, it is difficult to find a parcel company you trust. I could not fault UPS and I will continue to use them, we even sent a parcel to France after BREXIT not knowing whether it would arrive - we were updated the whole way through the tracker and it arrived within 4 days! we were given all the information and tools to send the parcel making it super easy. The delivery guy that picks up our parcels from home is so friendly as well - its such a convenient service if used correctly.

“Useless Parcel Service”

Written on: 23/01/2021 by Rileyr210 (1 review written)

I see I'm not the first one to find out what UPS stands for. My goods were ordered from a UK company who source from EU so currently that dies cause delays. However, I have various conflicting emails from UPS. One day, “Your parcel is arriving today between 1100-1500” Following day, “Your parcel is in transit” Following day, “Your parcel is being held” Following day, “ Your parcel is delayed” Following day, “Your parcel will arrive by the end of the day” etc etc etc. I've been waiting 2 weeks now. Absolutely useless. No communication. Impossible to contact. Will never use again.

“Store 372 Terrwilliger in Edmonton ”

Written on: 08/01/2021 by Jonass163 (1 review written)

Sometimes you meet someone who would rather find ways to help you instead of saying no . The person I dealt with is one of those people. We arrived with an u usual package to ship and he made it happen. Thank you so much to him.

“Pay more for better maybe you will get you delivery!!”

Written on: 05/08/2020 by 2bSookie (1 review written)

Worst delivery ever. Ordered a perishable item (paid for 3 day shipping) was held in the Fontana mail center for 3 weeks. Received a stinking blob. Ordered another item from a different vendor. Again at the Fontana, CA mail center for 3+ weeks, unable to find package. Both companies refunded me. Companies have integrity the US post office does not. I live in a gated community and we often get no mail service at all. Not even ads. Have had mail taken from mail box and none left. Packages that used to take a week are now a month if you ever get. I say get rid of the post office and go to the competitive companies. At least they care.

“Totally INADEQUATE service”

Written on: 05/07/2020 by massimomar (1 review written)

I sent a parcel from the UK to Italy. The parcel arrived in a different box, some items were missing (lost?, stolen?) and replaced by a 4 kg weight. To my complaints, UPS replied that it was my fault because the box I used was not certified. No point to mention that the parcel was insured. Impossible to contact UPS back. Totally INADEQUATE service. Avoid if you can.

“84 year old deaf woman has to run down UPS truck”

Written on: 10/06/2020 by davidndc1 (1 review written)

we bought from best buy...mistake...and it was to be delivered by UPS. they said it would be delivered on the 9th. no idea what time, but on the 9th. so this old deaf woman waits by the door all day. finally at 6 pm she calls her son, and says she is too tired to wait for them any more. the son goes to her house and waits til midnight. no show. no word. the next day, their website say it will be delivered the next day. this old woman sees a UPS truck in their neighborhood. she runs out and flags it down. the drivers says he doesn't know what shes talking about. by this time, the website says it will be delivered a day later than they said in the morning. so we called and canceled with best buy. so much easier to go to a brick and mortar store and just pick it up. this way no waiting al day. the coronavirus has increased delivery times, but if it is going to take you 5 days to do it...just say so.

“Worst Company For Delivery”

Written on: 24/12/2019 by brandonhick (1 review written)

So ordered a parcel for a drilling rig that we desperately needed paid the astronomical price to get the package shipped by air to get it here quick and due to a mistake they could not get the package here by the guaranteed date. I then order the same part again and paid the ridiculous shipping to get this one delivered by the 2 day guarantee and what do the incompetent fools do, they lose the second package. These people cannot figure out how to deliver a package to save their lives. They should be a lose your package company not a delivery service. If you want your package delivered properly do not use UPS

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 17/12/2019 by elaine1963 (1 review written)

This firm is a total joke! Twice they have said they tried to deliver a parcel to me, no notification beforehand, no calling card left. The second time i had a large card on my window saying to leave at my neighbours but totally ignored it. I have now come to the conclusion that they weren't even here! Within hours they had the parcel shipped back to the sender. I wouldn't advise anyone to use this company.

“Very poor service”

Written on: 03/12/2019 by 213Fraser (1 review written)

Wow - talk about no consideration for the customer. Not even close to delivery times and no one had the courtesy to change info or let me know the estimated time changed. Package was supposed to be here by 10 and its 530 and it stil hasn't arrived. Must sign for package, so I lost an entire day of work sitting here doing nothing. I will never use UPS

“Not even worth one star”

Written on: 02/11/2019 by Paulabaker (1 review written)

Absolutely disgusting service! Would never by anything from a company that uses UPS again. They delivered my parcel to the completely wrong address and then insisted I had it! They told me it was nothing to do with them, even though they had lost my parcel but would not admit it. Never use them!

“Unreliable Expensive Unethical ”

Written on: 19/10/2019 by 447Hale (1 review written)

Unethical company, do not use... Paid for express delivery, now its delayed. Should have known better :( Tried to send a package Express Delivery, paid a huge amount to make sure it will arrive on time and received a notice last night it will be delayed due to "operating conditions." This company falsely advertises they can send documents/parcels in a certain time frame but cannot fulfill. This was extremely important documents to arrive at on time, they charge you an arm and a leg for the convenience to get it there on time, which is to be expected but cannot fulfill their pledge. From the moment I dropped off the package at the local drop off depot, having the receiver tell me it will not be picked up till Monday (when it should be delivered, I should have known this was not going to happen. I called the call centre right away yesterday, they said there should not be a problem, yet there was a problem. I promise, I will never use this company again. Today I called, they said it will be a day late. If I wanted it a day late, I would have used Royal Mail, but I needed the package to arrive Monday. Last year, I had the same issue when my father sent documents overseas I needed express delivery. Again, they failed to arrive on time. UPS, never again. Expensive, unethical and thanks for the added stress. My recommendation to anyone wanting to us UPS is to avoid using this company. Never again

“Terrible service - Item returned to Bosch”

Written on: 02/10/2019 by OldWomble (35 reviews written)

They tried to deliver on Tuesday but had gone by the time I got to the door. They then took my item to a shop the other side of town and left it there. When I tried to collect it today, the shop refused to give it to me despite me having the UPS card with me. (They insisted on ID that I don't have). The shop said they are now sending the item back. Questions; 1 Why did UPS rush away so fast? 2. Why did they not leave it with a neighbour? 3. Why could they not have delivered it the next day? These are all options on the card! I have now lost my item and will have to wait god knows how long to get it. If Bosch use UPS then I will never use Bosch appliances again!

“Absolutely the WORST courier in the UK”

Written on: 02/10/2019 by RiyaBell (1 review written)

I have had the misfortune of buying from companies which use UPS as their delivery courier. UPS NEVER gives a time slot or window (why not, other couriers can do it) so I am expected to wait in all day. If I am out, the driver NEVER tries to deliver to one of my 26 neighbours (I live in a secure, gated development so there is absolutely no excuse not to try but this never happens). I end up having to go to a UPS delivery point so what is the point of putting in my home address. INCOMPETENT, USELESS, LAZY are some of the adjectives which spring to my mind when I think of this company.

“Bottom feeders”

Written on: 07/09/2019 by MrFigg (3 reviews written)

Took the package to the UPS Access point to drop it off as per instructions. The people running the shop refused to accept it as they stated the UPS driver had already made his pickup, and they refused to accept the package on those grounds, despite them having plenty more parcels they had accepted waiting for pickup. I insisted they take the package as it was 14:50hrs, well within their business hours, but still they refused. I said I would complain to UPS over their refusal and their rudeness, and I was told "good, tell them that we don't want to accept their parcels anyway" This is totally ridiculous UPS are so bad that their own agent doesn't want their parcels and the customer is stuck in the middle holding a paid for package that UPS won't accept....they really are the pits

“Appalling Call Centre Response”

Written on: 09/08/2019 by Doodlebug919 (1 review written)

Ordered goods from Italy with UPS as courier. Good failed to arrive but shown on tracker as in depot. Called and spoke to a UPS customer service rep in Lithuania. Wasn't interested in my call, just told me to sort out with the goods supplier. Would have thought she could have called the depot but no couldn't be bothered. I eventually managed to find the depots phone number, they were great and told me the goods had never been shipped from Italy. Obtained full refund. Close your cheap option in Lithuania and pay the going rate for real workers.