Federal Express Reviews

1.5

Summary

Review your Federal Express Delivery Service or find whether this is the best courier service for you. With the increasing number of postal services available determining which comes out Tops can be no less than difficult. Whether it is delivery time or simply the cost, make comparisons from the reviews below and be informed to put your stamp on the best.
Federal Express - Ask a question now

“False, more falsies and things they claim”

written by secretagentmole on 07/06/2023

An untrue assembly of people who cannot be described in terms that this website allows you to use, who provide you with an estimated delivery time pulled out of a hat Their customer service agents deny all responsibility and fabricate further. Use DPD. Their tracking is excellent!

“Horrible Fed Ex Service”

written by Crystalg305 on 05/01/2023

I received a text message on my phone yesterday that I would receive this Fed Ex envelope by noon today from Canada. This envelope contained a new Canadian passport so it was an important delivery for me. This delivery was going to be happening at my home address in Miami....Unfortunately, I was in central florida (3 hours away) on a job and no one was going to be home to receive this package when the delivery took place. So, I called Fed Ex to investigate into the options I had available to resolve this issue. First, let me start by saying that getting a live agent on the phone took me 5 attempts. Each time, the automated computer system kept telling me, regardless of what option I chose, that NO CHANGES were possible where this delivery was concerned and that no live agents were going to be able to assist me. I had to trick the automated answering system into getting me a live agent. When I finally reached an agent, I was told that: 1) no change of address was allowed in this shipment, I was also not allowed to request to pick up my envelope at a Federal Express location, nor was I even allowed to request a delivery on a different day or time. I ended up driving 3 hours to try and be there for the delivery only to then receive a text message that the delivery would now be taking place in the afternoon of that same day. Then, hours later, after several more phone calls were made in an attempt to to speak to a live agent and get more information, I was told that the tracking information on their website is very generic/incomplete and, in fact, the shipment would not be delivered that day due to a flight delay of some sort. Here we are at the end of the day, and I still have no package....nor do I know if it will be delivered tomorrow.....Mind you I drove 3 hours to make it on time to receive this envelope. (tracking#: 551584453484). No one seems to care in this company. Ideally, I'd like to be able to pick up this envelope at a Fed Ex location with my identification in hand. That way, i don't have to sit at home as a prisoner waiting indefinitely for a package that has no specific delivery date as of today.

“FEDEX”

written by 341McNeill on 22/01/2021

For such a large company you would think they would have better customer service and be more attentive towards their customers. I shipped several packages and they are MIA, charged double, triple the amount after sending the packages, or broken. I have tried to get in contact with them to resolve this issue, but they either avoid me or dismiss it altogether. An example of the overcharges is I shipped a flat screen TV from another company. I had no overcharges, no surprise charges and my TV came in one piece. Wish I would have found this company way before FED EX! I would never use this company again! They won't even try to make things right. This is a lot of stress, headache and time.

“How can Fed-X still be in business WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE”

written by FedUpFedEx on 24/08/2020

I have had to Cancel Auto Ship From 2 Excellent Companies, Home Chef delivery weekly as well as Chewy food for my dogs, 2 Excellent Companies with exceptional Customer Service. The Problem Fed-X drivers prefer to leave packaging at the end of the driveway. I receive shipping status from both companies. I cant leave the house, I have to leave my gate wide open, not cracked because the box will be dropped over the fence. I have to leave my screen door wide open, driver will not open doors. Ring camera shows every box every week dropped on the ground. I finally had enough! I placed a large flat stool at the entrance of the wide open door with note " PLEASE PLACE BOX HERE" Driver read the note & dropped the box on the wet ground in front of the stool, Disability allows me to lift 5 pounds, I have called Customer Service multiple times...Response."pay to have packages signed for guarantees the package will arrive to your front door" basically I have to pay for customer service, the thought of having to run to the front door before driver bolts to sign is a broken hip waiting to happen. The crazy thing is these Fed-X drivers are driving around in nice air conditioned vans. Daily I receive mail & boxes from USPS, the driver exits the tin box driven in the Hot Florida Sun, walks packages to the front porch & places them on the stool, I didn't even ask this, this is excellent customer service w/respect & professional. UPS does the same, packages of all sizes, picks up packages, rings the door bell to notify me package has been delivered & smiles, respectful, kind & caring again no AC driving 12 hours in triple digit temperatures I will never ship with Fed-X & from now on prior to ordering I will ask delivery method. If the option is Fed-X I will cancel order Obviously work ethics begin with management, in todays times its ugly & scary all I ask is a little bit of common Courtesy & Fed-X does not know the definition

“fabulous delivery driver”

written by Judeincheyenne on 23/09/2019

The lady who usually makes my deliveries is careful, polite & helpful. I have always gotten my deliveries is a timely undamaged manner. Thank you!

“The Worst Service”

written by on 07/01/2018

Never a manager to speak with. Poor Customer service. Drivers speed on the roads. You think they are Dominos delivering Pizza, and you know what happened there. UPS is so much better. Use UPS for your delivery needs. NOT FED EX

“Stay Away”

written by AliaBowen on 16/12/2016

We paid $50 to overnight a timely package to our daughter and the driver failed on 2 attempts only leaving a note. He did not ring the bell for our daughter to get the package even though she was at home awaiting the package. We spent hours on the phone to incompetent and effective phone staff who stated they could do nothing. We finally after hours of escalating got a supervisor to get it delivered but only because we were extremely persistent. We will never use FedEx again and want to warn others to stay away.

“Useless service & customer service”

written by Jog3004 on 28/06/2016

Waited in all day for expected delivery that never came. Contacted FedEx who falsely claimed that the driver had attempted delivery, I advised that that I'd been in all day so the driver had either attempted delivery at the wrong address or had not attempted delivery at all, & the rep just kept repeating the comment that the driver had attempted delivery, basically implying I was lying. No missed delivery card etc, & inconvenienced on one of the very few days off I manage to get, despite this no concession such as re-delivery at a guaranteed time offered because, the driver had attempted delivery! Sadly this is the second time I've had deliveries from the farcical company in the last 6-12 months (simply as I don't choose them if that option is available) & the second time with the same problem) if you value good service & customer service avoid FedEx.

“Waited home for 6 hours today for a package to be...”

written by Aedan186 on 03/06/2016

Waited home for 6 hours today for a package to be collected and they never turned up. No phone call, nothing. Will not be using them again and will not be ordering from any company who uses them for delivery of goods.

“Terrible Service”

written by wildmanmike on 25/02/2016

FedEx arranged to deliver an important shipment and their 'guaranteed' time came and went with no delivery. I had cancelled all arrangements that day to ensure receipt of the parcel and, in the end, had to chase up the company to find that they had taken my shipment 'by error' to a depot 200 miles away and it would now be at least 24 hours late. They didn't bother to contact me to let me know of THEIR mistake, preferring instead to leave their clients in the dark. A truly terrible service. Please do not use FedEx, you will probably regret it.

“Worst delivery service”

written by Sunflower65022 on 13/01/2016

I went on their web sight and said to leave package under mail boxes, no one here will bother it. They continue to ring door bell for me to answer door. I can not get downstairs fast enough. They ring door bell then leave in one gesture. My orders are from Amazon and they do not ask for a signature. I try not to order anything that will be shipped by FedEx. I order a lot from Amazon cause I am apartment bound and cannot get out to stores. Also I am on oxygen 24/7 and cannot get downstairs fast enough. UPS is the best ... they even bring packages upstairs.

“Worst”

written by Itzelx320 on 15/07/2015

Package sent without manifest. FedEx did nothing to expedite delivery even after receiving the details. They have failed to deliver on time and I will never use Fedex again!

“Do not use them to send research samples”

written by xsHoffman297 on 07/09/2014

ZERO stars for smashing a box with research samples.

“Useless ”

written by on 02/02/2014

The worst service ever no delivery no card to say they had tryed all in all very poor

“THEY ARE THE WORST”

written by on 09/01/2014

THEY HAVE GOT TO BE BECOMING THE ABSOLUTE WORST FOR SHIPPING PACKAGES. I HAVE USED USPS AND HARDLY A PROBLEM..... ONCE I GET SOMETHING SHIPPED BY THEM AND THEY STILL CAN'T HANDLE IT. DEFINITELY NOT WORTH ANYTHING.

“Fed Ex in Preston County West Virginia - Do not use them!”

written by on 16/10/2013

If there was a "no stars" rating that is what I would rate FedEx here. Drivers fail to deliver to our house- although UPS has no trouble. Items are not delivered nor is any attempt made to deliver items. Packages too damaged by FEDEX to deliver but they do not notify us or the sender- we have to find out by contacting the seller to find out where an order is and they called FEDEX to learn the item was too damaged to deliver. Managers at the local branch do not return calls. Corporate office seems powerless to do anything about their failed delivery system here. Deliveries have been scheduled through corporate and then the local delivery fails to show up at all, then claims no one was home. This has happened twice and both times there was a house full of people all day. They made no attempt to deliver- then lied about it. In the future we will do all we can to not use FED EX although some places we order things through insist on using them!

“Never use Federal Express”

written by on 31/01/2013

Office max rep pushed insurance, package arrived with half of the contents missing. Office max did nothing and federal express did nothing after 4 weeks of providing a document. I will never use either company again.

“FedEx Lie, Blame Client, Overcharge and Care Not”

written by on 30/08/2012

This company should be shut down by the OFT, to whom my firm is reporting them. They lie to you, give false and conflicting information, do not care, blame YOU if their operatives or systems malfunction (which they do daily) and charge the earth. The "dimensional weight' ruse is daylight robbery. Instead of the actual weight of the item, if it is not in FedEx packaging, they calculate a "dimensional weight" - which on a 20-30Kg package can work out at DOUBLE the weight charge. Corporate theft of the highest order. NEVER, EVER, EVER, GIVE FEDEX YOUR MONEY.

“Staff damaged parcel - then drove off”

written by Chepstow on 02/08/2012

Appalling service from Cardiff office, parcel damaged and driver refused to wait while I check contents for damage !!

“Fedex Are Disgraceful!”

written by on 16/05/2012

I can't even go into detail I am so andry - paid £50 for delivery, day 2 they 'didn't have enough room to get it on the van' NEWSFLASH - get a bigger van and do not lie to me!!!!!!