Parcelforce Reviews

Summary

Review your Parcelforce Delivery Service or find whether this is the best courier service for you. With the increasing number of postal services available determining which comes out Tops can be no less than difficult. Whether it is delivery time or simply the cost, make comparisons from the reviews below and be informed to put your stamp on the best.
Parcelforce - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Parcelforce

“Lost guitar amp”

Written on: 24/08/2022 by SaniyaScott (1 review written)

How on earth can you lose my bought and paid for guitar amp- it’s a big box Something ain’t right with this company.

“Parcel Farse are an absolute joke”

Written on: 08/08/2022 by JDH488 (1 review written)

I feel so sorry for the customer service staff as they have to deal with the levels of incompetence of the other employees. They sent a letter to say we had a customs charge on a parcel, which still hasnt arrived after 6 days, luckily, we spoke to the suppliers and they informed us about the charge so we rang up and got a very abrupt customer service operator. I paid the charge and was told if we wanted it delivered the next day it would be an extra £12, as it was a Saturday, I declined that and was told it would be here Monday (Today). Still no parcel so another call was made and got a very helpful lady who agreed that the service was not good and that she did not know when we would get the delivery as it was down to the depot in Carlisle, who had just been informed that the charge had been paid, and as it was in the afternoon she didn't know if they would be able to get it out for delivery for the next day. The company and it's shareholder should be ashamed of the way they deal with people parcels. Maybe they should have a look at how amazon work, where you can order a parcel at 10pm and it is delivered by 11am next day free of charge. The sooner Parcel Force go bust the better and let a company who can deal with volumes of parcels take over.

“Hopeless hapless service”

Written on: 07/07/2022 by Clay286 (1 review written)

A hopeless hapless service. An item urgently required for an assignment so paid extra four 24 hour guaranteed delivery - so much for guarantees! They put it in the van but then took it back to the depot at 14.25 almost 4 hours before their last normal delivery time - they simply didn’t bother to try to deliver it. No wonder this service has such a bad rep - mistakes I can understand but there are no excuses for just not bothering Filled in the contact sheet to get an auto reply that they will respond in two days Is this organisation lost in the last century or what?

“VERY BAD SERVICE ”

Written on: 03/07/2022 by Khateejaa2022 (1 review written)

Very bad service. I will never ever use this company again. I paid for the express premium delivery service to receive documents within 2-3 working days. It has now been over a month and I have still not received the parcel. I have even complaint to them, they are not apologetic at all, neither will they give me refund for the expensive price that I paid and I have still not received my delivery. I advise other customers to be very careful when using them, as on the website it stated that it would be 3 working days and clearly they are using misleading wording to get a customer to use their service. I am extremely angry and frustrated.

“WAITED 3 HOURS AND STILL NO PARCEL”

Written on: 25/05/2022 by EmmaFalco (1 review written)

I had an important appointment with the mental health team at 3pm. Parcel force messaged saying my parcel would be with me between 11:58am to 12:58pm still no parcel ive rung twice its now nesrly 4pm!!! Their a joke for a company!!!

“Parcel never arrived ”

Written on: 24/05/2022

I was expecting a delivery from parcel force on Monday. I stayed home during the 1 hour time slot that was given. No one showed up and later they updated me with an email saying delivery attempted and there was no one to collect. They said they left a card but I haven’t received any. So I rescheduled the delivery for the next day. But this time I stayed at the entrance of my building during the 1 hour time slot thinking I shouldn’t miss it this time. It’s not only that no one showed up but they updated saying delivery attempted and there was no one to collect. Now this is big parcel and there is no way I can go and collect it on my own unless I book a man and van to go with me. This was an absolutely awful experience and I still haven’t heard from their customer care.

“Absolutely awful”

Written on: 13/05/2022 by Poshpaws9 (1 review written)

Booked delivery is apparently not guaranteed, you are expected to contact them when they fail to show for 3 days. We take items to depot to get the delivery underway. Arrival signature is forged and item left on doorstep in full public view. Contacted customer service who were a waste of time. Paid £36 for the privilege of waiting in 3 days, calling Parcelforce then for the recipient to try track item down (small village so neighbour took for safe keeping) absolutely dreadful service and will never use again

“DO NOT USE IT”

Written on: 29/04/2022 by Kaylahn295 (1 review written)

I received a text on a Thursday saying it will be delivered between 6pm and 7pm. Well they never did, so next Friday day I received a text saying delivery attempted and no one was home which is not true, my wife was at home and my camera ring bell can prove they was not here, but they said they have left a card which did not happened either, so I called them and they wanted to charge me £12 for delivery on Saturday like they have it plan. It is not first time happened, The worst service ever, just worry about to charge you extra money. where are the values of this company, sad to find companies on this days with no values, lots of bad reviews and still no one on Parcel Force management does nothing about it.

“3 failed collections in a row”

Written on: 22/04/2022 by zsCleveland1958 (1 review written)

3 failed collections in a row, now looking like a 4th failure is about to happen. The company has no communication or control over its depot or drivers and I have been lied to repeatedly that someone will come when they never do. No updates, 0 reliability and 0 credibility. The company shows contempt of their customers. It is a disgrace. Do not give them your money. I am still still waiting for them to resolve this, but the wasted time dealing with them is worth considerably more than the cost of the delivery.

“Worst service ever!”

Written on: 16/03/2022 by Sergio1979 (1 review written)

Not only did they not deliver the parcel at the intended address, but they returned it to the original country from where it departed and lost it. Never received any money back from the claims team. I was on the phone at least 30 times speaking with their representatives, and they were never capable of resolving the issue. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DONT USE THIS SERVICE!

“Taking Legal Action”

Written on: 28/02/2022 by richiejazz (1 review written)

3 times now Ive made an order and it hasnt arrived or any attempted delivery made. Also no card left. Had to chase up orders weeks later 3 times now. And this latest one they are refusing to redeliver. Terrible useless and rude company who dont remotely provide the service they are paid for. I dont know what will happen to this order now, but I needed it last week and Im £100 out of pocket all while theyre laughing at this little scheme they have going. Rude, abusive, uninterested so called staff. Nasty little people.

“Worst service ever ParcelForce GlobalExpress”

Written on: 23/02/2022 by Blake256 (1 review written)

Worst delivery service ever ParcelForce GlobalExpress I cannot express how awful my experience has been with ParcelForce. On the 20th December I sent a small package (200g) to the Republic of Ireland using their Global Express service for which I paid £40. The package has still not been delivered. I have to constantly chase, I raised a complaint and requested compensation for £40 global express service for which they have over failed to deliver on, this was rejected saying it was due to customs and out of their hands. So why offer an expensive global express service if the company has no control over the traction of the package across boarders. No one would answer that question. So on during the first weeks of January I have to accept this package is with customs and not with ParcelForce for delivery. Moving on, the package apparently left customs on 20th Jan 2022 and out for delivery. It is now the 23rd Feb and the package is still not delivered. I’m still constantly calling ParcelForce requesting either delivery or return of the package. I was advised that an Eircode and recipient telephone number was required on 27th January I provided these details to ParcelForce. Today 23rd Feb, the ParcelForce representative advised of a Fedex number to call to arrange delivery. Three calls later to FedEx we are advised by FedEx that they can only speak with ParcelForce on this package as their contract is not with me but with ParcelForce. And I should only speak with ParcelForce and not call FedEx as I paid and entered a contract with ParcelForce not FedEx (fair enough) and my contract for delivery is with ParcelForce not FedEx. So after 5 more calls today, I am no further forward on getting this package delivery. I cannot express my utter disbelief on how a simple, but expensive transaction with ParcelForce on the 20th Dec 2021 was going to cause me such stress, time and additional expense on international calls to FedEx and two months later still no delivery of the package. Please be advised and never use ParcelForce GlobalExpress service it is a non service and one the company has stated to me is out of their control and they cannot guarantee delivery on, and when they fail to deliver they offer no compensation back on the price paid for GlobalExpress service. And somehow loose track of and do not follow through on the delivery without one constantly chasing them. Terrible Service.

“Don’t use them”

Written on: 05/02/2022 by HaidenWentworth (1 review written)

They lost my package and don’t want to pay money back! Don’t ever use them!

“The worst delivery service i have ever experienced..”

Written on: 28/01/2022 by Penelope253 (1 review written)

I would like to share my first experience about Parcelforce delivery service. I could report that its the worst delivery service I have ever experienced. This company failed in almost every level possible to provide reliable service to your customers and guaranty the protection for my parcel and worry-free service. First, i ordered the collection - item was collected very late, 3-4h outside collection time window which was a full working day! (9am-4pm). When the courier came, he collected item recklessly, one hand, without being polite did not say anything and rushed out, I was already worried about my parcel. Second, parcel was delivered by the end of the estimated delivery date, although I received message from recipient with disappointment as the item was completely damaged. It was a computer screen monitor. I packed my parcel carefully and trusted Parcelforce would take care of my item and if anything happens will cover damages. This company promotes they cover your item of 100£ inclusive with delivery anyway and that way take care of your item and you don’t need to worry about it. I thought it not very little cover but at least something (my ultra wide monitor value - 300£ at least). So I made a claim and they have rejected, noting that any computers, screens are not covered and excluded from this insurance! At the end, I found it was impossible to get in touch with customer service, courier missed estimated collection time, rude personnel behaviour and not taking any accountability of the damages caused of Parcelforce poor delivery service. They made my trust the company will take full responsibility and care of the item to be delivered with inclusive insurance, although deep in the T&C, of course they exclude cover for any item which has a screen and many more. I would highly recommend to stay away from their services and do not take any risk of your item being damaged or lost as they just going to ignore you.

“Zero star review”

Written on: 20/01/2022 by LyleHorner (1 review written)

Worst company ever. I bought a speaker system for my in laws and used parcelforce to pick up and deliver it, the system had a black glass top and was worth £500. It was clearly marked fragile everywhere and was very well bubble wrapped, even the driver was notified that it’s extremely fragile and honestly I think that was his cue to be the grinch. The whole system looked it was trampled on and the glass was completely shattered and the corners chipped like it had been thrown a distance and hit on its edge. When I tried to claim they kept asking for more evidence and then rejected my claim saying I took to long to make the claim. Avoid this company at all costs if you value the item you’re sending.

“USELESS. INCOMPETENT. PREHISTORIC SERVICE ”

Written on: 08/01/2022 by RossiItalian366 (1 review written)

Parcel Force are being left behind versus other services. They took 11 days to deliver a Parcel 24 service. Tracking System - useless ( questionable journey plan too driver in next road but drives off to miles away returns 4 hrs later to stick with time slot ) App - pointless no one in ParcelForce refers to it for your safe place and preferences should you work or not be at home. Customer Service - unable to communicate to depot so it’s all email which is pointless no one reads or actions requests. Drivers don’t like any addresses where they have to see their brain or legs or common sense. If it’s not easy or obvious they drive off and claim they left a card. Texts and updates are untrue as don’t match what happened. Eg attempt made but your home. Card left but no card there. Delivery time is pointless as ignored and if it’s after 16:30 forget it. No driver is working and it’s back at depot at 16.32. Odd isn’t it. Nothing to do with covid. Just prehistoric system. With managers who can’t manage and drivers who can’t be bothered to exert themselves. No dialogue just email. Boycott any company who uses parcel force. I will never use them.

“Disgraceful”

Written on: 30/11/2021 by QuinnAdkins (1 review written)

They claimed several delivery attempts. People stayed at home and went out of their way to receive the parcel but the courier didn't even bother ringing the doorbell on at least two occasions. Not worth calling them a courier service.

“Unfortunately I can not give a star so you got one for...”

Written on: 16/11/2021 by Adam_Soundwalker (1 review written)

Unfortunately I can not give a star so you got one for existing because that's all you do. My friend send it to me (from UK to Poland) parcel with a quite expensive, for me, content. It vanished. It took them two weeks to tell me that it arrived in destination country but it didn't it is 100% with Parcel Force possibly in Coventry depot. It's been 5 weeks now and nothing. My friend opened investigation but that haven't solve anything and parcel is still missing. I lost my faith of receiving it and patience but this is just a beginning. I will keep looking for it until I'll find it and I'll write as many negative review I can possibly do on all the websites I can find for many years to come.

“APPALLING”

Written on: 15/11/2021 by Chelseagirlsw (1 review written)

I asked the driver to leave my parcel on the doorstep and stand back whilst I came out to pick it up as I am shielding and very vulnerable. He agreed, but when I opened the door he was still holding the parcel. He charged towards me, placed the parcel inside my door at my feet, nearly head butted me as he straightened up, stood back, took a photo and left. Not wearing a mask and compromising my health by getting so close. DESPICABLE!! CONSIGNMENT # FWGV4577417GB

“After being in constant struggle with your...”

Written on: 14/11/2021 by Massey459 (1 review written)

After being in constant struggle with your representatives over the past few weeks, I can only say that your service is of low quality and that I will never recommend it to anyone. I sent three bags from london to Stirling on 29/10/2021, of which only two were delivered. The third bag magically disappeared from your depot. I cannot accept this because the bag has particular print and colour so it cannot be easily lost among 100,000 cardboard boxes. What make matters worse is that your staff is not cooperative and doesn’t provide any updates/information. You don’t care about your customers. I am very disappointed.