Liverpool, Imagine Car Park Reviews

1.4
  • Ease of booking

• Security

Liverpool, Imagine Car Park - Ask a question now

“No one answered phone for pick up”

written by Malcolm238 on 22/11/2023

Rang pick up number 10 times message saying the number is switched off . Had to drag suitcases from Airport to car park which isn't located at the airport. No-one there .When someone arrived after 10 minutes and several people hanging round at midnight in the cold was told due to staff sickness . Flight arrived 30 minutes early !!! Cars also left outside on the road. Have previously used this service but not happy with the service or lack of we have just received

“Crashed car - refused responsibility ”

written by Meredithrw189 on 26/02/2020

Please whoever reads this do not use this company!! Crashed my car, multiple times, damage all round, hole in bumper, smashed head lamp, scrapes all over car, covered in mud!  Car driven 3 miles, must have crashed into everything on the way!! Reading some other reviews I’m surprised the Liverpool police are still letting this company trade.

“Left car for weekend, returned to find car left...”

written by Bollingtonbob on 02/02/2020

Left car for weekend, returned to find car left unlocked at roadside. Around £20 taken from coin tray between seats. Only discovered a couple of days later. What is the point of 'Park Mark' ? Read other reviews and make your mind up, but I would strongly advise avoiding.

“Bunch of cowboys”

written by CharleeWoodward on 22/10/2019

This is just a lock up in an industrial estate. Parking is around it and the surrounding roads and totally chaotic. Free bus service was not available meaning we had to walk (no apology, no thought to rent a mini-bus) and it's not free as you have to pay to get out of the drop-off zone. The worst airport parking I've ever experienced. Read all the reviews - I wish I had and avoided them.

“Imagine LIVERPOOL Airport Car Parking”

written by JaydaPoole402 on 15/07/2019

DO NOT USE THIS OUTFIT IF YOU WANT TO RETURN AND SEE YOUR CAR STILL INTACT. Looking at the reviews and I wish I had there are so many complaints about them and still they do nothing. I left on a cold 5am morning leaving them my Mitsubishi ASX inside their unit. I returned 2 weeks later with two OAP 80 years olds to be told NO transfer from airport was available for at least half an hour so I walked down and picked my car up. I was told it was parked in the side road of the unit. When I got in the car the heating was right down to cold aircon + recirculating on plus the radio which was off when I left it. As I drove away what I thought was a line of water on the screen was infact a HUGE CRACK. I picked the OAPs up and went straight back and asked how did this happen. Given 2 contact details who are the owners and told to ring after 10am the following day. He said he would get the lads on nights to look at the so called CCTV. And there it ends. Despite my ringing several times during the week he was never in. Left my contact details AGAIN but no calls. SO IF I WAS YOU AND YOU HAVE BOOKED THROUGH A REPUTABLE COMPANY GET HOLD OF THEM AND CANCEL

“Poor service/rude staff”

written by NicolaBates on 19/04/2019

Staff were very rude to us on returning after already making us wait 20minuted for the 2 minute journey with no apology or even acknowledgement on getting us. Would not recommend.

“Staff using your car for a joyride while you're away!”

written by 291Briggs on 16/10/2017

My husband and I parked our car here for a week while we went away on holiday. I filled up £20 in petrol before I came to the airport so I had more than enough to get us home and plenty to use upon my return. When we pulled off, I then noticed that after driving for 5 minutes, we had barely any petrol left!!!!!! I have written to the company but no response surprise surprise!!! These people quite clearly are using our cars while we were away, I'm amazed there's no damage on it!!! Although the car with FILTHY inside with muddy footprints! Many others who I have seen on TripAdvisior who booked with IMAGINE have had parking tickets while they were on holiday! Pay a little more and park the car yourself at the airport long stay..... no more meet and greet for us!

“Imagine parking Liverpool is low class non caring company!”

written by Collin1991 on 11/08/2017

Have used APH Parking at Manchester over 30 times in 15 years with satisfaction therefore parked at their subsidiary parking at imagine car parking at Liverpool. On return found 2 x 2" scratches on our beautiful nearly new car purchased at £10g recently. The lad had the audacity to say "could have been there already" They also used the car as the mileage showed 4 miles more. So in fact, they drive your car and blame you for their recklessness! We asked to see the manager who they said was out. Tried ringing - he was out - left our contact number and still waiting. Basically they don't care a tuppence about you. No wonder Liverpool has a bad reputation with the low life that work at this place. Will never ever fly or park at Liverpool ever again!

“THEY ABUSE YOUR CAR!!!!!!”

written by ElizabethHarper213 on 09/07/2017

I have had my car parked with you for the last 10 days and i collected it on Saturday i was absolutely shocked. Imagine only do valet parking and you have to leave your car keys with them and they park your car at a different location and bring it back for you when you collect it. The person who collected my car and brought it back to the office is an ABSOLUTE IDIOT and should not be allowed to go anywhere near customers cars. When he pulled up the clutch on my car was smelling so badly that it was like it had been on fire and this could only have been done by complete and utter abuse and negligence. I've driven 60 miles back to my home and it is still smelling really bad and i think serious damage has been done to it. From the smell i can only assume he has revved my engine to the redline and then jumped off the clutch to see how quickly he can accelerate an Impreza WRX. I was reluctant to hand over my keys when i dropped my car off for this very reason and i was assured that the company was very professional and takes the best care of everyone's car. CLEARLY THIS IS NOT THE CASE. I have made a complaint to the company and they haven't even bothered to respond!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!! PAY A LITTLE MORE AND USE A STANDARD CAR PARK WHERE YOU PARK AND COLLECT YOUR OWN CAR

“Will NEVER use again.........”

written by Carlec on 05/04/2016

We parked our car here for a month December 2015. As the car was relatively new we paid extra for indoor parking When we arrived back, we found the car parked mostly on the footpath over the road, outside a car hire company, in a filthy state. It was not in the condition you would have expected if had been parked indoors. Of course, Imagine staff said it had only just been put out! If you still decide to park here, watch out for the disclaimer you have to sign (having set out at 4:00am, travelled for a couple of hours, with a flight to catch - not much alternative but to sign!) basically stating that they can move it anywhere at will and any damage is YOUR fault - at least that is my interpretation. APH, who were the booking agents, were happy enough to take the commission from the booking but did not want to help in any way. APH merely gave a stock reply, saying they were only agents and would pass my comments on, etc., etc. Another lesson to be learned here regarding future use and recommendation - or NOT.

“don't trust them with your car”

written by on 24/12/2012

car gained an extra 4.5 miles when left there. passenger seat had been moved right back (looks like employee's and their freinds like to try out customers cars).

“Don't use this company”

written by on 12/10/2011

Paid for indoor secure parking. Vehicle was left outdoors on the street. The interior looked like it had been driven by someone in muddy wellingtons, having just dug up the potatoes. Complained to staff, it was like talking to a brick wall. I will not use again.

“IMAGINE CAR PARKING LIVERPOOL AIRPORT - DONT BOOK!”

written by Alpaca on 25/09/2011

Just returned back from a lovely holiday in Nice and we used IMAGINE car parking at Liverpool airport. Please please do not use this company, they are extremely unprofessional. We had an early flight on the outbound, however we struggled to find where they were, despite saying they are only minutes from the airport. There is no sign at all on the road to direct you into their car parking. We are well travelled and followed the directions to the letter! When we landed back today, I called the number and got no answer so left a message on their answer machine. After waiting a while, I called again as no-one had turned up to pick us up. I did eventually got an answer and was told that we would have to walk with our luggage to collect the car!!!! No apology at all and when I suggested they should organise a taxi for us I was told that one person should wait with the luggage and the other one walk to pick up the car. When we arrived to pick up our car there was no apology at all!! We use trip advisor for all our travels and would like you to really think about using this company!!

“Excellent But Signage Needs Improving”

written by on 03/08/2011

This is a great value, good service, operation. Have used many times and found to be reliable and a secure enough operation for any car worth under £15,000. They really should improve their signs from teh road and on the industrial unit ste though but otherwise I totally recommend them.

“Pros: Cheap, Imagine parking very near Liverpool...”

written by on 26/09/2010

Pros: Cheap, Imagine parking very near Liverpool airport,friendly staff, quick drop off/pick up times.

Cons: Outdoor parking is at own risk, which is not advertised. Outdoor parking is no more secure than parking at your local unguarded industrial estate. It is more "parking spaces round the building just off the street", than an actual "fenced off secure carpark." When I arrived there were no spaces left and I had to invent a space with no idea if I was parking in a proper place or not. There were no staff there on arrival, just other passengers who informed me that the guy was away dropping off people and would be back soon. He did come back, but there was no room for us and we had to wait until he came back a second time. The reason was the "shuttle bus" was actually a "people carrier" which could only take 6 passengers. We arrived around 4.45am for a 7am flight, It was after 5am before we reached the terminal. Not an awful lot of time you may think, but it was the uncertainty of what was going on, and the clock ticking as we hung about on an industrial estate waiting for a people carrier. It all felt a bit amateur, and I was left wondering what would become of my car during the week I was away!

Verdict: As it turned out on arriving back, a phonecall only took them 2 minutes to pick us up and the car was unharmed and awaiting us. However I suspect this was more due to good luck rather than Imagine actually looking after the car when it was parked outdoors. I would be reluctant to use them again, more due to their premises and size of shuttle bus than any problems with the staff.

“Very difficult to find - even with the Sat Nav. The...”

written by on 07/11/2009

Very difficult to find - even with the Sat Nav. The signs are pretty well non existent !
On your final approach to the airport, you need to go down to the carriageway to the big roundabout at the end (just by the airport terminal building) and come back up the road. You should see some industrial unit buildings on your left and when you see the red pillar box turn left into the little industrial estate. Imagine parking is then on your right, about the second building along.
There doesn't seem to be a great deal of visible security in operation apart from the odd camera and an alsation dog (nothing like as professional as APH at Manchester for example), but it is probably adequate as long as your car is "no looker". If you've an eye catching, desirable car then you'd be better choosing their indoor option.
Still, could not complain considering we got an excellent deal for a week's parking through Park & Go (£19.50) plus £1.50 odd cashback by going through Topcashback.
Their transfer to & from the airport was quick & efficient - it is literally only a few minutes down the road.
Staff were pleasant enough.
In summary; not particularly a slick or professional looking operation - more like a couple of guys (and a dog !)and an industrial unit, but it did what it said on the can, and we had no complaints.