Manchester, Manchester Meet & Greet Reviews

• Ease of booking

• Security

“DO NOT USE. ”

Written on: 21/09/2022 by Azlong (1 review written)

As all others have said.... if I could give 0 I would. Ignore the positive reviews. There is nothing positive about this poor excuse of a buisness. Over several weeks they use the same scheme. They claim their driver has no insurance on your return so you have to pay £20 for a taxi. Or other excuses we heard today are The driver has covid so can't collect you!  On arrival, the lane is stacked full of cars - our cars we paid money for secure parking... you arrive onto the bumpy dirttrack and lead to a dubious place.... rubbish and cars stacked. Of course, they had not prepared for the number of people arriving so we ended up being 30 mins late whilst they dropped the first batch off. On waiting we read the reviews - how we wished we would have read them prior to parking! So we had that dread all holiday and what happened - the same to us. There were two different cars in the minibus and we both had to pay the "Entrance fee". I am sure they have a card like the other taxi drivers and use this again to trick normal people. On our return - you can already guess what happened. They don't have insurance to collect us so we must get a taxi back to them. £20 later we arrived, I asked to be reimbursed to which he said his boss wasn't here and do it online. I had some time, so why not bluff these guys out - I told him we weren't going anywhere till we get our £20 back. .. this went on and eventually after ringing trading standards and reporting to them & finally the police (they didn't like that one) they gave me my £20 back for the taxi if we don't report them to the police. Sadly for them the crime number had already come through so hopefully they get a check up and rectify their insurance issues so other people can actually enjoy their holiday. Lesson learned - dont buy cheap! They have a well run organisation going on and rely on people just wanting to go home after being on holiday. Whilst we were there 5 other taxis arrived with the same lie of an excuse. Hopefully they are shut down soon Also learned they had a Police/Council/Immigration raid in June. Please report all damage to the police and trading standards - Cheshire East Council

“no-one answers the phone when you want to pick your car up”

Written on: 08/08/2022 by mrstl (1 review written)

noone answers the phone when you want to pick your car up - i dialled 28 times, when car was delivered the young man was nice enough but the carpets were covered in mud and a ding on the door. Pay more and use another comapany

“Avoid at all costs ”

Written on: 26/06/2022 by Taylorid1987 (1 review written)

Booked it as so much cheaper than onsite parking Meet @ Greet That was my first mistake.I’ve always done Airparks with a shuttle bus to Airport terminal and so wish I’d done same but trying to move with the times and everyone raves about Meet and Greet .. Initial booking email confirmation seemed fine instructing me to go to parking facility postcode provided where I would check in and be chauffeured to Airport..Phone number to phone 30 minutes before planned arrival .. Then strangely there was an email 5days later stating that due to their parking YARD being full I was being upgraded from Park @ Ride to Meet @ Greet and I was instructed to call a mobile phone no when I was 20 mins away and I would receive instructions. I did this and met a complete stranger at short stay car park T3 who had no ID on him was decidedly mute and had no air of professionalism/providing a service at all . .I ask myself why I continued to hand him my car keys .I guess I’m a trusting person and had a plane to catch . The problems started on my return.I think I knew/gut feeling it wasn’t going to be straightforward and I wasn’t wrong . I phoned the mobile as instructed and the man made a great difficulty of trying to get his head around my car reg no .There was much russling of paper then he said he had no record of my car being dropped off and wanted a description of the man who met me .Then he gave me another mobile phone no to phone which I did and the man sounded slightly more on it and I gave him my Reg No and he said okay Il be with you in 10 mins .Then he phoned me and said he had no record of my car being dropped off I then had a complete meltdown and presumed the worst and that my car had been taken .The man was completely unsympathetic to my distress and kept asking me to email the booking confirmation via WhatsApp ?? I was so upset I couldn’t comprehend how /why I could do this .I was tired after a long flight that had been delayed and really couldn’t think straight .The man couldn’t deal with my distress and put the phone down on me .I immediately phoned him back and he answered but kept repeating the same thing to send email confirmation via WhatsApp. Luckily a lady was being delivered of her car through the same company and cottoned onto my distress .She helped me and I emailed the booking confirmation back as instructed but not to WhatsApp but to the Email address that it came from .She had used the same company and so I asked the man who dropped her car off to help me .He phoned presumably the man who I had been dealing with and kept repeating my car make and fact I’d emailed him my booking confirmation as he had instructed .But he obviously didn’t have access to email so this man had to take a photo of my Booking email and send it to him by WhatsApp .. The man then ran off literally assuring me he would be back in 10 minutes..He explained that there were 3huge parking sites (presuming now they are fields by the look of my tyres ) and that they were trying to locate my car amongst a 1000 or more cars I continued to wait another half hour to then receive a further phone call advising me it was another company who had my car and that I would receive a phone call from them shortly . I did receive a call and they wanted to meet me at T1 ,I was at T3 short stay car park . I refused and insisted they meet me where I was .I had a very sore insect bite on my ankle badly swollen and couldn’t bare walking any further . The driver made this a huge problem saying he wasn’t allowed I T3 and if the car sustained a penalty notice it was on my head .I told him don’t be ridiculous,it’s just a normal carpark .Further 15 minutes man turned up ,walked over to me totally unprofessional,no eye contact .Gave me my car key and token to pay to get out £6 !!! For 5 minutes,thanks Manchester Airport . Car luckily no damage and no extra mileage though very muddied .I felt totally traumatised by this experience and wouldn’t want anyone else to experience it so please book through the on-site official Manchester [email protected] service I intend to try and take this further as I feel I was dealing with a bunch who are all taking a cut of the profit .My gut feeling is if you book them you never get to see where your car is taken .They will always change /amend your booking to [email protected] at the airport… It was an awful truly awful experience .

“Terrible Service Do Not Use”

Written on: 24/06/2022 by Mimecast (1 review written)

Booked through SkyPark Secure but unbeknown to me they used this company. Leaving very good but vehicle was returned with damage and extra mileage!! Driver checked the vehicle and confirmed no damage on collection and when damage pointed out upon return he acknowkledged it and took a photo. Informed SkyPark who advised not their responsibilty and then said the car parking provider was Daybyday parking and said I approach them. No response from them despite emails and telephone calls. In their booking system prior to accepting quotations they should include the name of the car parking operator so that customers can get independent reviews. The reviews of the this company are quite shocking re vehicles being returned damaged and with no recourse!! SkyPark confirmed they try to ensure that each of the Car Parking providers they use provide high standards, which is clearly not the case here also they should accept more responsibilty in pursuing cases like this with their suppliers rather than leaving their customers high and dry. The estimate to repair the damage is £400 making it very expensive car parking and I will certainly not be using this service again.

“Do not use ”

Written on: 14/06/2022 by clairegraves89 (1 review written)

Wish I had checked here before booking. Struggled to get through to tell them I was arriving at the airport parking as the number kept saying it wasn't recognised. Biggest issue was on return. At 1am in the morning I had an almost 45 minute wait to get my car returned. The whole entire point of this service is to avoid this huge delay. Also, as others have said, they do not make it clear, in the slightest, that you will have to enter the short stay car park where you will be charged £6 each time (drop off and pick up) because this is where they collect your car from you. Tried numerous times to email them - their website states they are 'just an email or phone call away' - clearly not. I got one reply saying I could have a discount off my next visit - absolutely no intention of using their terrible service again and then the rest of my emails were ignored. Online customer chat is also just as useless. Do not use. Very expensive for a very poor and misleading service. No communication skills.

“Do not use”

Written on: 11/04/2022 by Rogeroaks (2 reviews written)

Car acquired 80 miles on clock and used quarter of tank of fuel whilst 'parked' with them. Various driving and radio settings changed - obviously used to commute by someone. DO NOT TOUCH THEM.

“Avoid at all cost”

Written on: 13/03/2022 by DPB007 (1 review written)

Do not use this company. I used this company a few weeks ago. The valet was 20 minutes late meeting me at the airport which had me running around trying to catch my flight. They also stung me for a further £6 so the valet could get out the car park. Upon my return, I was informed that my car was parked in the car park and keys to my vehicle where left on the passenger side front tyre and I had another £6 short stay parking charge to pay. Then 2 weeks later I get a £100 PCN charge as this company parked my car in the Britannia Hotel carpark for the duration of my holiday and have left me with the bill. This is far from valet parking. Their customer service is diabolical and they do not return calls. If you value your vehicle, and want a pleasant experience without it costing you double what you expect to pay, be strongly advised NOT to use this company"

“Save the headache and avoid”

Written on: 28/08/2021 by Kennysbc (1 review written)

Worst company ever. They don't provide any details at purchase then email with a bunch of hidden charges. Then don't offer any cancellation once you see the terms are an absolute joke. You have to ring when you're on your way and then hand over your car to a stranger who drives it away from the airport premises. And you have to pay for the airport short stay parking whist waiting for this so called valet. On your return you have to call them and then wait for your car and again pay for parking to exit the airport. NONE OF THIS WAS MENTION OR DISPLAYED WHEN YOU'RE BOOKING.

“Horrendous joke of a company”

Written on: 05/06/2020 by Welly1970 (1 review written)

AVOID, use your car while your away, crash into someone, leave the scene of an accident in your car then fail to tell you, then deny it all n fail to get any kind of help or compensation for damages,, avoid this joke of company at all costs,, DO NOT USE.

“AVOID THIS LOT AT...”

Written on: 11/03/2020 by Jimborobbo1234 (1 review written)

WORST UNOFFICIAL MEET AND GREET I'VE USED Booked through easybook who apparently are just agents, ref MGP-***** so I had no idea really who the car was booked with. Then I received a confirmation from Meet and Greet Manchester Airport Parking. Their wesite I later found is meetandgreetmanchesterairportparking.co.uk Then I discovered it was going to cost me another £9 ontop of what I paid to get my car in and out of the airport. If I had known this up front, I'd have possibly chosen elsewhere. Then you have to make contact with them, what a joke that was. A mobile number that rings out, hangs up on you and rude when they do finally answer. Don't worry, it gets better, sorry, worse. 45 mins waiting for their driver to pick up my car. no checks and no paperwork, just jumps in and drives off. Gave me the option to meet me at a round about to save me the airport charge. Not sure thats allowed so I wont be happy if I get a ticket!. Return was about the same, no answer, kept waiting 28 mins, hung up on and rudeness! Again offer to pick up on roundabout with double yellow lines!. The driver, pestered all the time to complete a review on Trustpilot. But having read similar complaints there, i'll leave mine here if thats ok with you!. Like most of the other reviews elsewhere, thick mud covered the car, inside and out, including the rear footwells! There must be a some distance to their compound or 'field' as there was an extra 23 miles on the clock since I dropped it off ( I took a pic as a precaution) so at least the car seemed ok otherwise compared to some reports so I have that to be thankfull of. So assuming like me, you had no idea where your car was going, i'd steer clear of this bunch of muppets, unless that is you like to spend an additional £65 having your car valleted, the McDonalds wrapper removed from the glovebox and the stench of cigarettes deoderised.

“Damaged alloy wheel.”

Written on: 30/10/2019 by RogerCasey (1 review written)

The booking for the Meet and Greet at T2 was simple and the arrival was welcoming and straight forward. The collection was also without fault but my complaint became apparent a few days later when I noticed a scuff on one of my wheels. I have owned my car for ten years since buying it brand new and I have looked after it very well, taking pride in never having scuffed any of my alloy wheels. I was surprised to see this large scuff across two of the wheel's spokes quite near the centre of the wheel. This could only have been caused by a particularly high kerb or the side of a barrier or similar and I can categorically say I had not been anywhere that could have caused this damage since returning from holiday. I submitted a complaint to Manchester Airport M&G but, as the small print clearly states, if I didn't realise the damage and report it to the reception prior to leaving the car park they would not entertain the complaint. My point in this feedback is to advise anybody who takes pride in their vehicle to thoroughly inspect it before leaving the car park, even though it might be the last thing you feel like doing after a long day's travelling home with a family who are all tired and just want to get home to bed! It will be well worth the few minutes if you were to discover some new dent/scuff/scrape/scratch that you are not responsible for.

“Was good but no longer”

Written on: 08/07/2019 by Genesis341 (1 review written)

Used MAN meet&greet @terminal 3 many times before and it was good. However collected my car today and it was dirty mud splatted and looked like it had been kept in a field. Completely misnamed as a meet &greet but I knew this. Will never use them again. Probably not going to use MAN as an airport after poor experience as 1st time user of T3

“Two faced”

Written on: 21/04/2019 by Cccollins (1 review written)

Damage to car, reported and viewed before leaving, no follow up contact, had to fill in complaint again through website, contacted by them and provided photographic proof, then no follow up, absolute two faced employees not taking responsibility for any damage as other reviews I have read since prove, big gamble to risk these jokers.

“Appalling ”

Written on: 09/08/2018 by Coltene151 (1 review written)

On arrival the man at the reception desk was rude, unhelpful and sarcastic. On collection after my 4 day holiday. My Mercedes seats were lowered and layed back, the stearing column and been lowered, the radio stations had been reprogrammed. I will never use this service again. Serious staff training is needed as well as people skills courses offered.

“ParkGo Meet & Greet abused my new BMW”

Written on: 20/11/2017 by JohanWheeler228 (1 review written)

Alway book meet & greet and never been dissapointed until this time when ParkGo delivered my diesel car back to me stinking of Petrol and ever time I have rang to complain they deny it. I have emailed but no response either not even an acknnowledgement. A week later and despite a valet it is still smelling of petrol so don't know what they did with my car? ?

“WORST PARKING EXPERIENCE - avoid this company”

Written on: 04/09/2017 by HayleeHurley (1 review written)

Called then 30 mins before arrival at the airport and was told they would be waiting when I got there. Arrived at 16:55, no sign of any pickup. Circled around as no waiting allowed and called the company. "Almost there" I was told. 16:15 called again, "just at the terminal now, look out for him", circled again - no sign of anyone to take the car. by 16:40 I was frantic as my flight was at 17:35. Rang and got a loud of rubbish from them "the person is there, looking for you, look out for grey haired man2..etc. 16:50 and 23 calls or attempts to call as line mostly busy, another guy working for the company picking up another car noticed I was VERY distressed (as did most of the people in the vicinity at that point) and he agreed to stay with my car and wait for the guy to pick it up....he was at another terminal or somewhere...definitely not anywhere near where I was told. Only for the kindness of the people at Security I would have missed my flight home. NEVER AGAIN.

“Diabolical ”

Written on: 19/08/2017 by Cathyma (1 review written)

Did as they asked & rang 20 mins before arrival. Then 5 phone calls later and me having to drive around the block 4 times as you can't wait in the area they want you to. Finally arrived 50 mins after our arrival. Same farce on way home too at 2am. Bare faced stories being told to us. 5 phone calls......, 'will be 20 mins', because the flight was delayed. 'Just on our way out of the compoun' 'All the drivers are busy' 'We are on our way, there in 5 mins' ''We are really on our way now'!!!' Freezing cold. More than annoyed. The traffic control person said this is normal for them to keep people waiting for sometimes up to 90 mins I wouldn't recommend this company to anybody. STAY VERY WELL CLEAR

“Never use CARPARKMANCHESTER or you do so at real risk”

Written on: 30/06/2017 by ByronShaffer (1 review written)

Sadly I booked through Airport Parking Genie, not knowing that I would be passed on to 3rd party. Arrival was ok and we only waited for about 10 mins however on our return late night we waited for an hour and the car was returned damaged, when I pointed out the damaged panel which had come away from the rear bumper the driver rushed over and pushed it back into place, amazingly the panel stayed in place. He then had the nerve to ask me to sign the paperwork - I said I would but only if the damaged area was shown - at this point he scuttled off without leaving any paperwork. I have been unable to get any response from them since other than an email stating that once the car left the terminal they were no longer responsible - this company is the worst I have ever had to deal with. NEVER USE THEM they deserve to go out of business

“Manchesterparking.com Dont meet and greet service”

Written on: 26/06/2017 by thesoupmaster (1 review written)

Called 20 mins in advance as advised. No Meet and greet outside. Called every 5 minutes to be told car on its way - 40 minutes later it arrived. Cheap service = terrible service. Control centre run from someone's kitchen (dog and kids in background) and dont give a **** about lying to you. Walking to the long stay would have been quicker.

“Poor Service from PPS”

Written on: 12/11/2016 by Craig Bates (4 reviews written)

Have used PPS on a few occasions and the service has consistently got worse. Had to ring them twice when I arrived at the airport and was asked to move on by the parking authority. This was then topped off having to again call twice for the return of my car after waiting 30 minutes. The bloke turned then up handed my key and just walked off. Sorry for your wait Mr Bates, thanks, bye, not Sorry PPS Manchester Meet and Greet NOT GOOD ENOUGH