Ticketmaster Reviews - www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Media Gallery for Ticketmaster www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Ticketmaster www.ticketmaster.co.uk
Ticketmaster www.ticketmaster.co.uk

“Not 'Just the Ticket'”

Written on: 28/09/2022 by eddiemarsden (24 reviews written)

It is impossible to contact these people by phone so emails are the only way. A poorly designed website led me to making a mistake in booking tickets for an event which in turn led to hours of my time wasted trying to sort it out. The person who dealt with my problem was entirely inept and refused to acknowledge my emails in a satisfactory way. I reached a point where I began to wonder if she could read. Ultimately the venue solved my problem. Had the Ticketmaster person had anything about her should could have reached the same result at the start of a fiasco which lasted for 3 days. At one point it looked as though we might lose the best part of £200 but eventually I did get a refund. A truly dreadful and unhelpful service.

“Great customer service”

Written on: 24/09/2022 by karenken (0 reviews written)

I was gifted an e-gift card to attend a show . Although i had confirmation of the delivery , I had problems locating the actual E- gift card . I emailed Ticketmaster and received prompt, friendly and professional assistance. She was a pleasure to deal with and sorted my problem in no time . It was great that it was sorted so efficiently . Thank you

“The worst experience ever... No refund for missing ticket”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by geschtresxihard1974 (1 review written)

The worst experience ever... Ordered several tickets here for the concert of Coldplay. I have never received any ticket on my account. Some tickets were sent by e-mail, others not. Zero customer service. Continuously receiving meaningless e-mails written by AI... No refund for missing tickets. No attempt to find the reason of missing tickets. They do not consider any responsibility for what is happened. It's a lottery: either you attend the concert, or you lose your money... Shame on you!!!

“They do not give my money back”

Written on: 13/08/2022

I resold the two Abba tickets I bought earlier from Ticketmaster via their website. I was able to sell the tickets within an hour but I have been waiting for my money for over a month now. So far Ticketmaster has sent two emails saying they would transfer the money within a few days, but of course this has not happened. Since it is impossible to write directly to customer service, I was forced to send a message via ingstagram, but they did not reply. In my experience, Ticketmaster is not a trustworthy company and their incorrect practices make it a company to avoid dealing with. I will be taking legal action against the company and it will cost the company dearly.

“NO REFUND”

Written on: 24/06/2022 by mattcc1234 (1 review written)

A few months ago I ordered two tickets for the Coldplay concert in London, after some time I decided to resell them through the same platform and I finalized the procedure. However, when the payment was confirmed to me they start saying that they can only pay in pounds, a payment that my bank cannot receive, and since then they have not returned what they owe me. As each bank allows wire transfers in different currencies, I expect a company like them to give me MY money back immediately. Plus, they've already invoiced for a sale that never got paid to me.

“Ticketmaster have taken my money are refusing to...”

Written on: 16/05/2022 by fayeleighton (1 review written)

Ticketmaster have taken my money are refusing to refund me. This has been going on for 3 months with excuses made everytime. Their customer service is disgusting and if your event is cancelled you will never see your money again.

“Resale tickets”

Written on: 26/04/2022 by Ricatdoh1708 (1 review written)

I bought 2 resale tickets over a year ago for gerry cinnamon at hampden and with it being cancelled because of covid I'm now at a different address, when I went on to update my address it says my tickets have been shipped to my old address but I paid secure post and was meant to be notified when posted trying to speak to somebody about this is a nightmare as there isn't a contact nber and you have to raise an online ticket which ends up with you getting emails saying they are really busy and they will update you every 2 days shambles of a company

“Pay for nothing”

Written on: 06/04/2022 by Reidyw189 (1 review written)

I paid £86.00 to Ticketmaster for tickets to see Midlake. Nothing received and when I tried to contact them my email was not recognised. No chance of getting through to speak to a human . So that's it. No tickets. No refund. No way I would ever use Ticketmaster again.

“DON'T BOTHER USING TICKETMASTER. BIG MISTAKE”

Written on: 05/03/2022 by JBK72 (1 review written)

Dear Ticketmaster, WHERE'S MY REFUND? Let me actually talk to someone, not just a ridiculous bot that doesn't provide me with enough options to deal with my query! No-one's interested in talking to a bot. Get some contact numbers published and let your customers actually talk to someone! When I take the time to write a message to you, take the time to respond in person. Don't tell me that you've send money to my account and will be in my account within 3-5 days and then send me an automated response to my enquiry telling me that the money will be refunded 10 days after the event has taken place! Mixed messages don't help... GIVE ME MY MOENY BACK! Been waitign for responses to my messages. You've taken my money, told me that you've sent you a refund and the money still hasn't arrived. Still waiting!

“Ticketmaster are a joke”

Written on: 05/05/2020 by Loujones198212 (1 review written)

Ticketmaster are a joke. My event got cancelled 2 weeks ago yet they still haven’t refunded my tickets. They keep trying to fob me off with emails saying the same thing. DO NOT USE!!!!

“My tickets got cancelled which I understand but they...”

Written on: 22/04/2020 by raquelmitch (1 review written)

My tickets got cancelled which I understand but they still haven't refunded me the money and its a lot of money and no one will get back to me. Worst company ever and just money grabbing nasty people.

“Refund policy a joke”

Written on: 21/03/2020 by choc999 (11 reviews written)

Bought tickets for blossoms concert march 2020 MCR. They changed date to August, I cannot go then.Asked for refund told that they will not refund me.

“Good customer service non-existent”

Written on: 09/10/2018 by Roger7777 (1 review written)

Customer service a waste of time. They just quote their T&Cs . I've paid for tickets for a gig in 8 months time and they say but say they are working to make the ticket available (Print at home) but that if I haven't got them the week before the event to get in touch. An absolute waste of time, no idea of what customer service is. Would have rated ZERO if possible. What a joke also bought tickets through eventim at the same time and received the the tickets within 7 days.

“They take yr money IMMEDIATELY and post yr tickets...”

Written on: 04/06/2018 by 22Caroline22 (1 review written)

Ticketmaster will take your money now and NOT send your tickets for MONTHS I'll never use Ticketmaster again, not for anything! In November 2017 I booked and paid for tickets for Tim Vine's 1st June 2018 show as a birthday gift for my best friend whose birthday is mid May. After a couple of months I enquired with Ticketmaster about why the tickets hadn't been sent to me and after many many many clicks around their website and 4 emails I still had only ever got an automated response saying 'we dont always receive the tickets until nearer the event date, you will receive your tickets 5 days ahead of your show' I tried to explain I wanted to put the tickets in a birthday present earlier than 5 days ahead of the show but their only response was ' you can collect them at the box office on the night if you prefer' . i thought this was exceedingly unhelpful and inconvenient and our party size increased in Feb so I booked 2 more tickets usiing another ticket provider. Lo and behold we received those tickets 3 days after we paid for them and 4 MONTHS before the show date - MUCH BETTER ! Ticketmaster won't offer refunds they will just redirect you to THEIR ticket reselling site - and no doubt they make money AGAIN on your purchase. I do not trust them to look after the needs of their customers' delivery timings and I will never use them again I will be using the company who sent the tickets as soon as they'd been paid for

“Loss of money:ticket never received.No payment refund.”

Written on: 24/01/2018 by iKalashnikoff (1 review written)

I repeatedly ordered tickets for concerts of different performers in Great Britain and never knew the problems. It were such an expensive tickets as to a concert of the Rolling Stones on November 25, 2012, at a cost of 2,148 British Pounds from Mark Butler Associates were delivered to the reception of the Radisson Hotel in Oxford Street, and less expensive for a concert on November 29, 2012, costing 1,495 British Pounds were delivered to reception at the Hilton Hotel in London without any problems. Problems arose when I had the imprudence to book a ticket at Ticketmaster.co.uk costing only GBP137.7 with delivery to RADISSON BLU EDWARDIAN, VANDERBILT. I flew to London on December 6, 2017, especially for the concert of Jamiroqai. On the day of the concert the ticket was never delivered. Together with the senior manager of the hotel, I called to Ticketmaster.co.uk and I was sent to O2 in the box office and assured that my ticket would be received there. I spent 2 hours waiting for the ticket. Nobody brought it. So I was deceived twice. I immediately wrote a claim , and demanded a refund, but a month and a half passed and my question was never solved. Think good before ordering tickets via Ticketmaster.co.uk!

Written on: 18/02/2018

Ticketmaster.co.uk customer service has carefully examined my case and returned the money to me. They proved that they are a serious company that is ready to correct mistakes of their employees.
Next time I will turn to TM without any doubt and hesitation.

Written on: 18/02/2018

The customer service Ticketmaster.co.uk has carefully examined my case and returned the money to me. They proved that they are a serious company that is ready to correct mistakes of their employees. Next time I will turn to TM without any doubt and hesitation.

Written on: 18/02/2018

Next time I will turn to TM without any doubt and hesitation.

Read 3 Comments

“Waste of time”

Written on: 21/11/2017 by 1967McMillan (1 review written)

Dont bother they look after them selves profiting on get me in and keeping genuine public waiting "please do not refresh" complete waste of time go to amazon tickets looks a lot better chance of getting what you want instead of hanging on for ticket master

“Appalling!”

Written on: 23/08/2017 by Serenababy (6 reviews written)

Tried several times to book a single ticket for cycling on their website following all the appropriate rules. Inputted my details, including credit card info, each time. Told me it was securing tickets but eventually had to press back button to be told there was a problem. Need to check with bank the 5 payments have not gone through. Spent an hour on phone this morning trying various numbers but either disconnected, don't work or given another to try. Totally unacceptable. Unfortunately this is the only company that are selling tickets for the event.

“Customer 'unsatisfaction'”

Written on: 26/04/2017 by sooty28 (1 review written)

When I tried ordering tickets for a show in Blackpool my computer kept shutting down and had several attempts to get to the check out box. When there I noticed that the box for 'insurance' was ticked which I hadn't done so I tried to go back to untick this. Again the computer shut down. In frustration I decided to leave it until the next day. However, the next day I had an email confirming my order! which I sincerely believe I did not complete. I tried to contat Ticketmaster by email about the situation but unfortunately it went to Ireland. During the process of typing my email the computer kept shutting down and by this time I was beginning to think there was something wrong with their website. Although an acknowledgement was received I did not get a reply until the following day saying I needed to contact Ticketmaster UK. Once I had looked up a telephone number for the UK the offices were closed and I could not speak to them until the day after - more than 24 hours following the 'alleged order'. Having explained the situation to one of their operatives I was eventually told that they would not give me a refund but as I had taken out insurance I should contact the insurance company! I then went bacck to their website to look for how to make a complaint. This was not easy but eventually managed to make one only to be told that their policy is NO REFUNDs which I admit is in their terms and conditions but under the circumstanes I would have thought they would have been a bit more understanding - note to self -look for alterntive ways of booking.

“Tickets”

Written on: 29/03/2017 by Emmamc92 (1 review written)

I have ordered tickets for UN40 at Newcastle for December 2017 and still haven't received my I order theses about 2 month ago, do you have a clue when my tickets will arrive

“Ticketmaster Poland - worst ticket distributor ever!”

Written on: 18/01/2017 by Ola_poland (1 review written)

I share my sad experience with Ticketmaster Poland: - I was waiting over 3 weeks for ordered ticket despite I chose fast delivery option. - They ignore customers, don't answer calls or emails, if they reply it takes long time. - They charge almost 11 PLN (3 EUR) for payment through bank transfer and credit card, I never heard before about charges when paying through online bank transfer. - I asked them for invoice, they promised to send it, but I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks and still nothing. I'm not going to buy ticket there anymore, ever if I am forced to miss a concert of artist that I like. Once I bought ticket for festival through Ticketmaster Spain and it was much more positive experience. Customer service in spanish Ticketmaster was very helpful, they reply to emails quickly and had no problems with issuing an invoice. I read many opinions and it seems that Ticketmaster Spain is a world's exception if it comes to customer service and additional charges.