NEC Reviews - www.neceurope.com

NEC - www.neceurope.com - Ask a question now

“Once I got through to NEC UK they sorted-out USB and...”

Written on: 30/03/2006 by PoohsMate (12 reviews written)

Once I got through to NEC UK they sorted-out USB and Phone Manager software problems within 48 hours. Phone manager is available on their Tools/Utilities CD - It only runs on Win 2K and XP. I'd advise you keep the Hardware profilesPorts window open in Control Panel just to help when connecting the cable for the first time… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought the NEC 343i mobile phone because I lost my...”

Written on: 29/12/2005 by necphone (1 review written)

I bought the NEC 343i mobile phone because I lost my contract phone and needed something to use my replacement SIM with. It is an absolutely useless phone!… Read Full Review

“The manual does not explain how to upload photos from...”

Written on: 31/07/2005 by caesarslegions (1 review written)

The manual does not explain how to upload photos from the phone to the computer. I had to ask for help on a web forum. Don't bother trying to contact the writers of the manual, as they will just pass you over to the manufacturer… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“My NEC 'phone was first used on Xmas Day and snapped...”

Written on: 13/06/2005 by Argosrippoff (1 review written)

My NEC 'phone was first used on Xmas Day and snapped at the hinge on May 3rd. Argos and NEC claim it must have been dropped and want £185 to repair a 'phone that now retails for £45.
I can assure anyone considering buying an NEC 'phone it snappped under everyday use… Read Full Review