LG Reviews - www.lgmobile.com

• Signal Coverage

LG - www.lgmobile.com - Ask a question now

“the lg cookie fresh is really intresting but you cant...”

written by on 29/12/2010

the lg cookie fresh is really intresting but you cant do anything with it its rubbish i wouldny get it if i were you

“The wear and tear (depreciation) is too high when...”

written by on 05/11/2008

The wear and tear (depreciation) is too high when compared to other mobiles. When lg mobile falls down, it does not get easily damaged.
Workmanship ok. Data cable price is ten times more than the mobile cost.

“finally got verizon to give me different phone....”

written by on 08/02/2008

finally got verizon to give me different phone. replaced with motorola. calls and reception great. few it any dropouts. has other wierd prob. living with it . db

“I wouldn't buy an LG phone again, or recommend one to...”

written by jojothegogo on 29/04/2006

I wouldn't buy an LG phone again, or recommend one to anyone. I know a lot of people have had problems with them. They are popular phones, but they don't seem to last long before going wrong.

“Overall in my experience LG phones are poor quality...”

written by ktsdualy on 26/05/2005

Overall in my experience LG phones are poor quality and I only have had it for 4 months. I wont get a LG phone again.