Caledonia Alfa Romeo, Manchester Reviews

• Customer service

Caledonia Alfa Romeo, Manchester - Ask a question now

“Re Caledonia Manchester. My own experience could not...”

Written on: 27/02/2006 by darrenc (1 review written)

Re Caledonia Manchester. My own experience could not be more different. I was dealt with by a knowledgeable and professional salesperson, with respect and courtesy, and am now on my second Alfa Romeo, a GT with which I am delighted. I also got a good deal I would not go anywhere else… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Visited the Caledonia Alfa Romeo Dealership in...”

Written on: 30/03/2005 by toduckny (3 reviews written)

Visited the Caledonia Alfa Romeo Dealership in Manchester, they also have a Fiat dealership next door. The salesmen had no knowledge of the Alfa's and it was left to a Finance Manager to do the selling. All the sales people knew about was Fiats. Had a good 1/2 hour test drive but model was old and spec poor compared to the one we wanted. Overall was unimpressed with service and with no offer on the table we went to a car supermarket and saved £6k on their asking price. I would definately not… Read Full Review