Hillendale Land Rover, Nelson, Lancs Reviews

• Customer service

Hillendale Land Rover, Nelson, Lancs - Ask a question now

“I have taken my car in twice for repairs, the first...”

Written on: 02/03/2015 by Danielllllllleeeee (1 review written)

I have taken my car in twice for repairs, the first time I thought it was me !!! They will diagnose about 5 faults with the car do all the jobs that didn't need doing, and the initial fault you take it in for doesn't get sorted. So you have to take it again a week later and pay again. This time my suspension needed sorted, they initially gave me a quote for approx £1300, within the next few days when cthe car was in with them they came back to me three times times and changed their mind… Read Full Review

“Very good dealership overall and I wouldn't consider...”

Written on: 04/12/2006 by MikeSP (1 review written)

Very good dealership overall and I wouldn't consider going anywhere else for a service or advice. Would give their sales department another go when I come to change again, but wouldn't hold out much hope… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Keep away from Hillendale Land Rover Nelson Lancs. I...”

Written on: 20/12/2004 by lancsamb (17 reviews written)

Keep away from Hillendale Land Rover Nelson Lancs. I had a very bad experience with this garage. After they took my deposit they did not give a dam. They did not keep me updated. I had to call them nearly every day as they would not call me. They did not deliver the car I wanted,a new discovery 3 model and they blackmailed me to the extent that the offered me the new landorver not the model or not the colour I ordered and it was take it or leave it. When you are buing a £31k car you would think… Read Full Review

Stephenianson's Response to lancsamb's Review

Written on: 04/04/2006

My experience is similar with Hartwell Land Rover in Oxford. The staff simply do not know the product or the accessories list or how to offer service and they cannot fix a problem that they acknowledge is a problem with my new (1 month old) Discovery 3 without talking to 'Central Technical Support' where they say there is always a call centre queue so they will need the car for 2 days. I have already been in twice and now need to let them have my car again!! They know nothing about how to solve my problem with carrying mountain bikes and are not interested. I am deeply regretting buying Land Rover and sadly will be returning to AUDI at the first opportunity.

Read 1 Comment