Pearl Home Insurance Reviews

Pearl Home Insurance - Ask a question now

“sorting out new insurance after bereavement”

Written on: 07/12/2016 by Philip1750 (1 review written)

I telephoned Pearl today concerning the sad death of my mother and to find out what to do next with regard to her home and contents policy . I was very concerned that the house might now be uninsured. I was quickly put through to the bereavement section and a very sympathetic girl could not have been more helpful.She clearly explained the situation to me and is now arranging a new policy. It was a delight to deal with someone who knows how to deal quickly and efficiently with a necessary but… Read Full Review

“VERY UN-HELPFULL WHEN SOME-ONE DIED”

Written on: 27/06/2015

My advice is don’t use this company especially if you thing you may die whilst your policy is active. I was trying to sort out the affairs of my partner’s mother following her sudden death. Of all the companies I had to deal with Pearl have been the most un-helpful. To start with when I told them about the death they refused to discuss anything unless they could speak to the policy holder due to Data protection. Do I have a phone line to the next world? Eventually after having to phone them… Read Full Review

“Pearl Assurance rang my mobile phone after applying...”

Written on: 06/01/2009 by katykelly (1 review written)

Pearl Assurance rang my mobile phone after applying for home insurance on go compare. They gave me a great deal and promised to ring me back in 2 days to finalise payment etc.
I feel Pearl have wasted my time, as I now have to start all over again. Very disappointed indeed… Read Full Review

Ivangerrity's Response to katykelly's Review

Written on: 18/02/2010

Hi, I don't know who Katie Kelly is but this review is connecting to the wrong agency. Pearl Home Insurance is not Ivan Gerrity Agency! I am the owner of Ivan Gerrity Agency and we provide excellent service and value to every customer that calls, clicks or walks in our door. Our address is 2575 Pearl St, Ste 1B Boulder Colorado, 80302. I have no Idea where Pearl home insurance is. A quick Google Search shows that Pearl Home Insurance is in the UK!! Katie if you're out there, please take this review down!
<br/>
<br/>Thank you,
<br/>
<br/>Ivan Gerrity, Agency Owner.

Read 1 Comment