Churchill Home Insurance Reviews

Churchill Home Insurance - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Churchill Home Insurance is a very professional...”

Written on: 29/03/2008

Churchill Home Insurance is a very professional company i would recommend if having a problem and lost documents, policy numbers etc they will go out of their way to assist in anyway they can… Read Full Review

“I am Churchill client since may 2007 and have switched...”

Written on: 13/09/2007 by patiwronin (8 reviews written)

I am Churchill client since may 2007 and have switched to Churchill because when it could not beat my start quote I got £75. And if a company gives so much money for virtually nothing then it must be good - this is what I thought and I am still right… Read Full Review

“Having had a great service with my car insurance...”

Written on: 18/07/2007 by budinn (9 reviews written)

Having had a great service with my car insurance policy with Churchill, I took out my contents policy as it was cheap and I could request the value of cover -None of this £40,000 minimum rubbish.
My sink cracked and I asked them if it was covered. I thought it was not and they confirmed so but were very quick to ring me back. Within ten minutes… Read Full Review