Free Serve www.freeserve.com Reviews

Free Serve www.freeserve.com - Ask a question now

“Appauling customer service, reluctance to solve...”

Written on: 22/07/2008 by tgcomputer (1 review written)

Appauling customer service, reluctance to solve problems, blood from a stone...can only advise avoiding this one!… Read Full Review

“Just finished two years with www.Freeserve.co.uk as my...”

Written on: 08/08/2004 by A S Clarke (1 review written)

Just finished two years with www.Freeserve.co.uk as my site host, and I would really struggle to complain. Can only think of a couple of very minor niggles and they turned out to be my fault!
Good service, a great intro into Web Hosting. I'm now looking to either upgrade or change as I've outgrown their free basic service, but they have been extremely good as far as I can see.
http://www.Zuks-Un-Ltd-Uk.freeservers.com and Club ZULU… Read Full Review