Hosting 4u Zone www.hosting4u-zone.com Reviews

Hosting 4u Zone www.hosting4u-zone.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hosting 4u Zone www.hosting4u-zone.com

Hosting 4u Zone www.hosting4u-zone.com
Hosting 4u Zone www.hosting4u-zone.com

“Hosting4u Zone is an excellent host. ”

written by Kash. on 22/05/2003

Hosting4u Zone is an excellent host.

I tried several hosting companies but there all failed to provide me the service. Last company would not give me cgi, PHP and mysql scripts failed to run. I have been searching all over the internet to find a host who can provide me installed scripts and the new CPanel.

I did find few companies but there were expensive and not giving the bandwidth I needed.

Hosting4u Zone is cheap and provided me as standard WAP,Pre-installed CGI,Real Audio/Video,SSI Support,Chat Software,Site Statistics,Mailing List Services,Web Based e-Mail,PGP Mail,Auto Responders,Anonymous FTP,Data Backup,Personal Spam Filtering,Sub-Domains Allowed,Password Protection,Dedicated IP Address,Access To Log Files etc...

This company cares about your success! Great reliability and outstanding customer support.