Natwest Travel Insurance Reviews

Media Gallery for Natwest Travel Insurance

Natwest Travel Insurance

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Ok so While on Holiday in Thailand i flipped a kart....”

Written on: 30/06/2010

Ok so While on Holiday in Thailand i flipped a kart. Punctured Lung, broken ribs, cracked my 4th and 6th vertibrae and a broken clavical (shoulder).

I have an annual policy with Natwest as part of being an Advantage Gold customer. Once arrived a local A&E my dad transferred me to Bumrungrad hospital as we knew this was a better hospital. My dad paid all the transfer costs up front.

Once he called Natwest insurance they arranged for him to recover his costs within 48hrs!

Then while in… Read Full Review

“I carry this insurance on my NatWest Gold Card. I had...”

Written on: 20/05/2010 by dandms (5 reviews written)

I carry this insurance on my NatWest Gold Card. I had to cancel my trip due to a bereavement at a days notice. NatWest settled the claim within a week or two of submission. The full claim was not paid because my planned holiday exceeded the maximum 30 days. I had not read the small print! But at least they did not void my claim. As long as the card is used for flights or accommodation cover is valid also cover can be extended for longer stays and non-card expenses. Good for frequent travellers… Read Full Review