Wimbledon Driving School Reviews - www.wimbledondrivingschool.com

Media Gallery for Wimbledon Driving School - www.wimbledondrivingschool.com

“Simply fantastic ”

Written on: 03/05/2022 by Kanishka12 (1 review written)

He is such an amazing instructor. I pass the ADI part 2 test at first attempt. I recommend him because his explanation are clear and easily understandable by anyone. He gave that confidence to pass the test and he is very calm and polite person. I feel very lucky to have an instructor like him. I strongly recommend him and wimbledon driving school. "THE BEST"

“My instructor ”

Written on: 01/05/2022

I passed my driving test yesterday with only two minor faults, so I just had to write a review about the lovely instructor that made it all happen!! She is such a fun, entertaining person. She was beyond helpful with any issues I had, it did not matter whether it was a lesson that needed cancelling, issues about a test date or even getting dropped off somewhere specific, she was always there to find solutions for my problems. The two hour lessons only felt like half an hour with all the fun that we had together! Right from the start she told me exactly what to do and how to do it well, so that we wouldn’t waste precious time on small silly mistakes. She is overall an amazing teacher and I would recommend her to the whole world if I could!!

“Amazing instructor and examiner”

Written on: 29/03/2022 by kadriyeorman (1 review written)

I have passed my exam today with 3 minor fault by workıng with the instructor and with examiner. Thanks both for your patient, and friendly attitudes!

“Today I passed my test, no minors in Morden Test...”

Written on: 24/03/2022 by NaimaC123 (1 review written)

Today I passed my test, no minors in Morden Test Centre! I’m so happy!! Over the moon!!! In shock!!, knowing less than 50% passes and I’m glad to be part of that statistic. He is a fantastic driving instructor, reliable and loves to teach, 100% recommended. One thing I learnt in driving is that it’s a young sport.

“GUARANTEED PASS WITH WIMBLEDON DRIVING SCHOOL!!”

Written on: 07/02/2022 by Drlillian (1 review written)

He was the most excellent driving instructor and mentor and has set me up to be a safe driver for life! As a trainee doctor it was important for me to find a top instructor who would help me pass my test and drive safely with confidence and ease. I am also diagnosed dyslexic and dyspraxic so needed someone patient and easy to understand. He ticked every box and more! He has the top driving qualifications in the UK - there simply isn’t anyone better. He is extremely professional, gave me excellent driving tips and tricks and essentially guaranteed me a pass. When I did some lessons with family, they were all shocked at how good my driving was and commented that I was driving like someone with ‘years of road experience’. I have had instructors from some of the other large driving schools and didn’t find their teaching styles to be as useful in helping me to pass my test with confidence. I’m pleased to say he got me a first time pass! I also had a couple of lessons with Mrs Kamaly and found her teaching style to be absolutely brilliant whilst I was with her. She was polite and professional, like all the staff at the Wimbledon driving school!

“I just passed my driving test today and want to...”

Written on: 29/01/2022 by Salma.02 (1 review written)

I just passed my driving test today and want to thank my driving instructor for her help in making me confident and the effort she put in the lessons. She helped build my confidence throughout and taught me all the routes in a methodical way and made sure I understood everything before my test she’s a lovely instructor highly recommend.

“Brilliant”

Written on: 25/01/2022 by SteveAmp (1 review written)

My instructor was awesome! Brilliant instructor and got me ready for a successful test. Would highly recommend.

“My amazing journey to driving!”

Written on: 22/12/2021 by Nigarish1 (1 review written)

Just passed my driving test (Manual) this morning. And for that I'm indebt to my amazing Instructor who's resilience and consideration was the only reason why I could make through my journey. I had no sense of positioning, observation and planning and for that I really appreciate all her constructive criticisms and repeated efforts which she always made. She's one of the kind ones who would never give up on you no matter how many times you fall. Similarly, I'm incredibly grateful to my first Driving instructor who helped me also getting a tight grip on my basics, she's been very calm and gentle. I would always recommend them both to everyone. It can be very hard to get used to of things such as control and mirrors and they both have done an amazing job in building me up with that. I'm one of those late bloomers who were held by very strong handed, sedulous instructors. Again I would like to thank you both and the Wimbledon driving school for helping me have smooth journey.

“I’ve recently passed my driving test and couldn’t...”

Written on: 04/12/2021 by RajiN (1 review written)

I’ve recently passed my driving test and couldn’t be more happier with the lessons I received from Wimbledon Driving School. My instructor was a lady, and I highly recommend you ask for her if you are looking for lessons. She is really patient and just generally a nice person so she put me at ease from day 1. Prior to her I used a few different instructors and she is by far the best I’ve used. If she isn’t free, I would recommend waiting, it’ll be worth it. I passed my test the first time with 2 minors.

“I can’t thank my instructor enough for such a great...”

Written on: 02/12/2021 by ChrisR34 (1 review written)

I can’t thank my instructor enough for such a great experience.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if you wanna pass your test first time around with confidence,my brother did his lessons with her passed first time and now I did,next up is my cousin!! She made sure of that and she is the most patient person ever if you are lucky enough to have her as your instructor, don’t get stressed you are in good hands with her! She did all she could and beyond to make sure I always feel comfortable and I can’t stress enough how great is the way she explains things !! She also made sure that all the lessons was planned well and was also very flexible with her schedule too! 10/10 easily!!!

“A great driving instructor”

Written on: 28/11/2021

I had the good fortune of having this person as my driving instructor. Passed first time round. But that was not what made this a particularly memorable experience or why I would recommend him. What made this special and why he was so great was the fact he went out of his way to accommodate my very tight schedule and allow for lessons very early in the morning and during the week-ends. He knew what this meant for me and he made sure he was able to help me when I needed it. Without this, I would not have passed. In short, he cared.

“Passed first time!”

Written on: 27/10/2021 by CandiceAndradd (1 review written)

I just passed my driving test first time today! I had a man as my instructor and he was amazing! He was my third instructor. I had really bad experience with my first instructor in 2015. As a female migrant from Hong Kong, I didn’t have much confidence in driving in the U.K. But I was also really unlucky to have a bad instructor who sexually harassed me. I spent 1.5 years taking him him to the court but I lost my case because of a lack of evidence. As you can imagine, it took me a long time to build up my confidence again. When I had my second instructor who was a woman and spoke my language, I felt much better. But the trouble was I felt like she didn’t trust me enough and she was helping me a bit too much with my wheels. I then moved from South East to South West London, and had to change instructor again. I found Wimbledon Driving School which assigned this instructor to me. He was compassionate, patient and professional. I wouldn’t be able to pass without him. And here I am today, passed first time at Morden!

“Best instructor”

Written on: 27/10/2021 by Lanap478 (1 review written)

I had to change 4 instructors before I started driving lessons with this one. And I must say that he was the absolute best instructor. The evidence for that is that I have passed first time. Here are the reasons why: 1. He checks for every student the level if their driving and adjusts the learning process accordingly; 2. After every lesson he explains the weak areas and areas which require some additional work. 3. He helped me to get familiar with the area where test center is. We also drove through challenging areas which are extremely difficult for new driver in case the driver is not familiar with them. 4. He accommodated my timetable and he is the only instructor which starts his lessons at 6.45am which was very convenient for me and I was able to fit the lessons to my schedule. He even has lessons on Sunday which is very rare with the instructors. 5. He teaches his students how to pass exam first and how to drive as well. He explained to me all the diffident manoeuvres, provided extremely helpful reference points and was very patient with me when we were repeating manoeuvres several times until I could do it on my own. If you want to pass your exam and learn how to drive, I will definitely recommend him as your instructor.

“Best learning experience!”

Written on: 28/09/2021 by Juana92 (1 review written)

Passed with only 3 minor faults!!! My instructor is a brilliant driving instructor very patient and relaxed, she supported me patiently from being an absolute beginner to feeling confident on the roads!! She has got great methods of teaching,straight to the point and great explanation and we also had great chats and I enjoyed my lessons with her and was looking forward to my lessons. highly recommended my instructor for manual driving lessons to anyone looking to drive.

“Best driving school and instructor”

Written on: 10/08/2021 by tbCooper192 (1 review written)

My instruction, was amazing, very patient, and bought confidence in me for driving. Gave me a thorough knowledge of the driving test routes. Which helped me pass my driving test with ease and confidence on my first attempt. I highly recommend and thank my instructor for all his efforts.

“FIRST TIME PASS thanks to Kamaly my awesome instructor!!!”

Written on: 08/07/2021 by kwprais (1 review written)

Thanks to my awesome driving instructor I was fully prepared and confident for my driving test. Every lesson she made sure that I worked on my weaknesses and helped me drive safely and confidently. I highly recommend her if you want a good professional driving instructor.

“Driving with wimbledon driving school”

Written on: 23/06/2021 by Munirah101 (1 review written)

I passed my driving test with my instructor who was very knowledgeable and had a lot of attention to detail. Every lesson felt productive and i left knowing what i needed to work on for the following lesson to improve my skills. He is was also very patient, especially if driving is something which doesn’t come naturally to you! He offered a lot of guidance on how to prepare for the unexpected and be an overall safe driver on the road. I especially found the illustrations on the whiteboard useful as i was able to visualise the examples and keep them in mind when i was on the road. I would highly recommend my instructor to both new drivers, anyone who is looking to pass their test or brush up on their driving skills!

“Excellent ”

Written on: 03/06/2021 by mia.mccool (1 review written)

My instructor is a very professional, determined woman. I’ve had a few lessons with her now and feel very confident on the road she is very calm and patient and boosts your confidence and allows you to feel comfortable ascribed to her relaxed approach when teaching. Ive recommend her to my teacher and a few of my friends, i would also highly recommend her to anyone who is thinking about taking driving lessons. Ps her driving lessons are very fun and entertaining due to her witty sense of humour :)

“Highly recommend!”

Written on: 26/05/2021 by Smorris123 (1 review written)

I highly recommend that anyone who wants to take driving lessons to go with my instructor she is the most kind understanding and also patient person ever!! She will make sure you progress at your own pace and doesn’t rush you or make you feel nervous she is very welcoming which helps I was very nervous at first but she helped me so much overcome my fears in my lessons which made me pass first time in my practical test 2 weeks ago!! But I know if I listened and remembered everything she  has taught me I will definitely pass first time which I did!. She explains how to do things that makes it much easier for the lesson and also to make you relax. Also had a lot of patience with me which I needed because of how nervous I was she is a positive person which made it better I want to say a huge thank you to my dear instructor!❤️

“Excellent Driving School ”

Written on: 07/05/2021 by Saraheiwanger (1 review written)

My instructor is a great driving instructor- he is very patient and experienced. He stays calm and whenever a mistake is made, he gives you clear advice on how to improve next time. I would highly recommend my instructor and Wimbledon Driving School in general!