Highway LGV Reviews - www.highwaylgv.co.uk

Highway LGV www.highwaylgv.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Lgv class1”

Written on: 24/02/2016 by Shadowmaan (1 review written)

4 days training, 1 day test. Sounds hard to believe, but it was possible. Good trainer & good training. All aspects to drive & handle an artic covered. Test route covered. Good experience & money satisfaction guaranteed. Nothing I didn't like, couldn't fault the training… Read Full Review

“Highway LGV offer competitive prices. They took into...”

Written on: 27/04/2011 by mak8483 (1 review written)

Highway LGV offer competitive prices. They took into account my financial status and helped me with discounts on my training and have started looking for jobs on my behalf so when I pass they will have potential employers ready for me.

I'm glad I chose them to take my training with and would recommend anyone else looking to take LGV training.

Definitely check this company out http://www.highwaylgv.co.uk… Read Full Review