Transglobal Express Reviews - www.transglobalexpress.co.uk

“Utterly useless !”

Written on: 31/03/2021 by Kayleigh5 (1 review written)

I was leaving the uk and left a large hold-all full of gifts to be delivered to a friend with another friend for collection. It was £200-£250 in value and was only going around a hour from my friends house to my other friend so I didn’t take the insurance. It was to be done via dpd service and cost £14 for a 8kg package . I messaged my friend to see if it had been collected by dpd which it had . From there problems started . I messaged the recipient the next two days and no delivery . I was then told it couldn’t be located despite me having tracking details etc and they would need search for it . This was 6 weeks ago and during that time I have been stalled by transglobal and dpd constantly saying they are looking into it and every few days get someone asking for information I have submitted several times already to the companies ! I was then offered a claim form to fill out for the missing items and did and sent it along with proof of everything I bought that was in the hold-all . Yesterday I received an offer of 1/4 the value of my missing items and was told that because I took no insurance they could only offer me £50 and my sending fee back . I then told them it was a joke and I would be talking to trading standards and my lawyer to see what I could do. They then responded by telling me that as one item was listed as perfume which is banned on their service I was lucky to receive an offer and should infact be getting fined a £100 !! From a careful looking at their site it does say this but not in the main details. It mentions civil aviation authority so I would have thought from reading it upon my application that sending in a van was no problem but seemingly not !! I am now left with the decision to drag this out probably getting nowhere or accepting the pathetic compensation. Truly the worst service I have had in my life from any company ever !! Avoid at all costs

“Horrible service! Beware!”

Written on: 20/08/2020 by pdsouza (1 review written)

No knowledge of customs, documentation or rules and regulations. Be ready for no assistance from the company in case of any issues. The shipper needs to have all the knowledge about international shipment, since Transglobal will advise only on money part. My shipment is stuck in India and the company refused to offer any help for same. Pathetic service!

“Excellent service”

Written on: 08/03/2020 by SSSimon (1 review written)

Easy site to use, super friendly staff who always answer telephone queries promptly and efficiently. I could not recommend these people enough as their service is quite simply well beyond anything I could have possibly have hoped for.

“Service received”

Written on: 07/03/2019 by qgMcDaniel409 (1 review written)

The service was very disappointing and I will not use them again. The customer service from Uk failed to log collection date hence luggage not collected on date. The transfer to Australia took longer than they promised online and hidden charges were not explained. Then delivery in Australia was messed up leaving me with nowhere to keep my luggage. In conclusion, they might be cheaper but think twice before you use them.

“Worst service ever”

Written on: 07/08/2018 by yvonnepatterson (1 review written)

I paid £30 to return an empty art holder to my friends in Serbia who had let me borrow it. Their agents then tried to charge the recipient an additional £100 to receive the item, even though I had paid for the delivery and it was the receipients own low value item. Now they are charging me additional money for holding the item, as obviously the recipient explained the situation and refused to accept the parcel. They are doing nothing to resolve the issue with the agents who are fraudulently trying to obtain the £100 for no reason, and even have the cheek to charge me an additional £70 for 'holding' the item (that they should have delivered) and £20 to dispose of it. There customer service is non existent and they clearly make up charges as they go along and hold you to ransom.

“Steer clear, ONE STAR IS TOO MANY”

Written on: 13/04/2018 by sdread (2 reviews written)

Steer clear, ONE STAR IS TOO MANY this company is totally dishonest, Sent a parcel with them , which I also insured , they would not pay out when the parcel was delivered broken, they dragged the claim out for over 4 weeks, and then when the parcel was returned to me through PayPal/ ebay returns (as not as described as it was broken) they said that they do not pay out on parcels once they leave the original destination, absolutely disgusting service, steer clear Update, I see they have replied, but this still doesnt solve the problem, I insured the parcel, you took my money, and delivered it broken, absolutely disgusting service, not only have I lost the goods but I paid for insurance I NEVER RECIEVED, delivery that was well below sub standard, and then I had to pay return postage, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

“very poor service”

Written on: 26/01/2018 by 58Stanley (1 review written)

Transglobal express instructed DHL abroad to collect 1x simple document, no delivery on the scheduled day, offering no less than 3 different excuses. Arriving in UK document was delivered to wrong address/ DHL blames Transglobal for the mistake. It took me hours of calls to various help centres to locate my document and arrange for delivery. Total time was 2 weeks for a simple important document. I paid £ 48-00 for one simple document that took 2 weeks to deliver and many stressful hours of my time to supervise correct delivery. SO NOT USE TRANSGLOBALEXPRESS !!!!

“Don't use them!”

Written on: 12/11/2017 by pcPorterfield81 (1 review written)

I was shipping two chairs back (returning item to retailer) in Germany. I thought I was using UPS but as the label said UPS and UPS picked it up but it moved to Transglobal. I returned the chairs in the exact same packaging that it arrived in. Tons of bubble wrap and large box. One chair arrived to its destination and I was issued a refund. The second was rejected due to breakage. It took nearly two weeks without any response to any of my calls or emails and finally it was returned to the UK-Transglobal. They send me pictures of a shattered chair. At first a great email apologizing and asking for the original invoice for a claim. And then a complete turn around. A second email from the same person saying that I was at fault. That I hadn't packaged it sufficiently and it should survive a drop from waist height. What? Where exactly does it say this? Plus which, the chairs are very durable plastic chairs from Kartell. You can drop it from the roof of the house and it will bounce. To shatter the legs as they did, someone seriously damaged it. Now they are saying they will not pay for damages and they will not reply to my emails or calls. Not to mention I paid for £200 insurance against damage! I've finally had to email their MD. Hopefully with his 20+ years of experience, he will sort it out.

“Worst service”

Written on: 28/10/2017 by Shintovarghese (1 review written)

Please don’t use them if you are sending important documents

“TRANSGLOBAL EXPRESS - VERY RELIABLE”

Written on: 21/10/2017 by Courtney320 (1 review written)

This is one the best Courier Companies I have every dealt with. Very helpful friendly telephone advisor's and good communication which I find great as I don’t want to have to rely on emails for communication. Excellent Service, Quick and very easy to book. Kept well informed and parcel was delivered in the advised time slot. Would certainly deal with again. Thank You!

“Unacceptable delivery time”

Written on: 06/10/2017 by tonyveal (1 review written)

My document was collected politely and when advised, the booking system and charges were all efficient. After a day I went into the tracking system and it said 'delivery by 2nd October'. When I next checked after another two days it had only just been booked into Heathrow. I phoned to check and it was confirmed that it hadn't left the UK yet. I was apologised to but not given and explanation as to why there was a delay. The tracking system says that it was delivered this morning, 6th October. It has taken a week to deliver what could have been done overnight. I am very dissatisfied with the performance of the Company; although, I was treated politely and sympathetically when I was trying to trace my document package and given a verbal apology this sort of failure is unacceptable and my business with the South African Bank has been seriously delayed.

“Appalling unsatisfactory company”

Written on: 25/08/2017 by Collier1948 (1 review written)

This company has failed to deliver what it said it would. It's pickup driver was rude and not understanding of company procedure. This caused our item not to be delivered which has had a knock on effect of leaving me stranded with a bike with no clean clothes in the middle of Europe. As a result, they have forced me to incur further significant costs, lost time and distress. Avoid this company at all costs. I am raising money for charity, had I known this company would be so unreliable and useless I would never have contemplated using them. Buy cheap buy twice. Uselss

“Beware sending ceramics or glass”

Written on: 27/07/2017 by Zavier382 (1 review written)

I needed to return a ceramic kitchen sink to the seller - still in original packaging with Fragile/Heavy Item stickers on the box. Found website easy to use and price quoted was good. I advised that the item to be collected was a ceramic sink. I took out insurance as advised. The sink was collected by UPS and my husband helped load it onto the van. The sink arrived with the seller but was broken very badly. No refund could be made by the seller. Contacted Transglobal who have replied that insurance does not cover ceramics or glass and this info is available when booking. I did not see this warning - I have asked why they took payment for insurance premium if item is excluded? Broadly they say they are handling too many packages to check and it's up to the sender to check this. Nowhere in the paperwork that I received, can I see a warning about ceramics & glass not being covered by their insurance. Without insurance, There was no duty of care to get my package to it's destination one piece. Not sure why I was offered insurance for an excluded item. I am £252 out of pocket. Don't use transglobal to transport glass or ceramic!!!

“Very impressed with service”

Written on: 11/05/2017

I used this company for the first time to post clothes to my daughter in Australia. The website was easy to use and the package was dropped off at the pick up point on the Monday (in N Ireland) and it was in Australia on the same Thursday. Couldn't ask for speedier service.

“Trans Excuses Express”

Written on: 09/05/2017 by Peace_1a (4 reviews written)

I ordered an international courier service on the 1st May; everything went well. Printed & prepped the package & waited. The courier service (UPS) failed the pick up, so i called TransGlobal to enquire; they found all types of excuses for UPS but rebooked for the next day. I had faith & waited but the next day was even worse; they didn’t even bother to call to lie. Just silence. When i called TransGlobal, i was met with more excuses; no effort to resolve the situation. I happily canceled & took my business to IPostParcel The only good thing about TransGlobal is that they refunded my money within a few days… but then again, thats down to the Bank, so i guess theres noting good about them. STAY CLEAR

“Fab”

Written on: 10/12/2016 by joanne4017 (1 review written)

California to Birmingham Uk in 3 days. Will have one happy Godaughter for christmas.. Fabulous service !!!!

“Deal directly with a real courier”

Written on: 09/12/2016 by 271Sloan (1 review written)

Beware of total price prompts - because I had vaguely priced my second hand/used contents with no advice from Transglobal Express - I was hit with a customs charge for x1.5 the price of sending the parcel in the first place. If I had known 'better' then I would have priced this more accurately and avoided any extra charges. Also, when it comes to paying charges - you have to deal directly with the real courier so it really does seem to be pointless using this company at all. It was recommended to me by a friend for ease of use - I have found the process anything but easy. I will not use this company again.

“Excellent service”

Written on: 08/12/2016 by Elvika (1 review written)

I used this company for the first time this week, sending 2 parcels from the UK to Singapore. The parcels were collected from home within the times specified and the paperwork was clear and easy to complete. The parcels were easy to track on the Transglobalexpress website and they arrived 2 days later, which was the timeframe I had been given when booking. The staff were very friendly and helphul and the whole process was straightforward. I can't praise them highly enough and would definitely use them again.

“Fantastic Service!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️”

Written on: 01/12/2016 by JordanWhitehead (1 review written)

WOW UK - ROMANIA in 24 hours I got instant help 14th November late afternoon via telephone with booking as I've not sent a parcel abroad before. Parcel was collected 15th November at 14.22 hours and delivered with signature to Romania 16th November 15.00 hours. Absolutely brilliant service! I highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

“Poor customer service ”

Written on: 25/11/2016 by Cayleeh62 (1 review written)

My goods delivered to a wrong address and waiting for update for more then a month but they are getting update from dpd from last more then a month ...... very poor customer service