Valet ParkGatwick- Reviews - www.valetparkgatwick.co.uk

• Security

Valet ParkGatwick- www.valetparkgatwick.co.uk - Ask a question now

“VALET PARK AWFUL!”

Written on: 27/07/2012

Just tried to se this company 1 week ago, called them 15 mins before we were at gatwick as agreed and then proceeded to wait 30 mins at departures and no one would pick up their mobile (this is at 4am). We have 4 children under 3 and in the end i had to drive to teh long stay car park as I would of missed my flight. (this incurred a £108 charge!). the company called me 50 mins later to say he was there, when i complained they told me i was in the wrong as I got there a bit too early! and… Read Full Review

“We used "Valet Park Gatwick" back in November 2010...”

Written on: 28/03/2011

We used "Valet Park Gatwick" back in November 2010 what a huge mistake they had an accident in car whilst delivering back to me on the 08/12/2011 the driver had an accident in it causing eight and half thousand pounds worth of damage, to top it all they were not insured and had no public liability insurance. Whilst dealing with this company it is very apparent that they have diffrent trading names we have only just received the final payment for the damages but have received no refund for… Read Full Review

Easyparking's Comment

Written on: 29/03/2011

THIS REVIEW HAS BEEN POSTED IS FOR THE WRONG COMPANY WE ARE EASYPARKINGSITE THIS REVIEW WAS MENT FOR GATWICK MEET AND GREET LTD OR GM&G OR URBAN PARKING AS THEY TRADE AS ALL THESE NAMES BUT ITS THE SAME COMPANY.
<br/>WE HAVE A WEBSITE WHICH IS GATWICKMEETANDGREET.CO.UK WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH GATWICK MEET AND GREET PLEASE COULD THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE REVIEW KINDLY CONTACT ME ON 01293613061 MY NAME IS CAROLINE AND I WILL PROVE TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE THE WRONG COMPANY MANY THANKS

Easyparking's Comment

Written on: 29/03/2011

HI THIS IS CAROLINE FROM EASYPARKINGSITE AGAIN I AM ADDING TWO LINKS FOR THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS REVIEW IF YOU WOULD KINDLY CLICK ON BOTH AND SEE IF EITHER WERE THE WEBSITE YOU BOOKED YOUR PARKING THROUGH AND LET ME KNOW PLEASE http://www.gatwickvaletparking.co.uk/
<br/>AND http://www.gatwickvaletparking.co.uk/ the second one has just change their name from gm&g to urban parking my number again is 01293613061

Read 2 Comments