Croft Trade Centre, Darwen, Blackburn Reviews

• Customer service

Croft Trade Centre, Darwen, Blackburn - Ask a question now

“my focus zetec i paid 1k for it in aug 2011 with 10...”

Written on: 12/02/2013 by kawasakizx6r600 (1 review written)

took it for mot june 2012 sailed it well chuffed only thing thats gone wrong was the fuel pump packed in oct 2012 other than that no problems apart from the main problem is the wife picked the car and knows nowt hoping to get a car from croft trade center for my son… Read Full Review

“If i could give 0 Stars i would!”

Written on: 19/08/2011 by Kenny-boost (1 review written)

I have owned 20 cars in my life, thankfully I did not buy a car from croft trade centre, but after my experience I felt I should post a review of my experience ... I went to view a golf after driving a family members for a few days and enjoying it, so called up Croft Trade Centre to ask about a golf they were selling and was told that the car was "immaculate" and lovely, I asked a LOT of questions and explained I was coming over 200 miles to view the car and really didn't want my time wasted. I

“Another report to trading standards”

Written on: 08/06/2011 by sezegg (2 reviews written)

All the other reviews are spot on, Purchased a car from them yesterday. Today its in the garage with a huge list of faults and the dealer does not want to know and was unbelievably rude to me over the phone. Car is DANGEROUS I drove it on the motorway and thank god i got home safe but the garage has told me it is not road worthy. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! Im sure Trading standards must be investigating these people now. … Read Full Review

Guest's Response to sezegg's Review

Written on: 12/06/2011

so you bought a car on the 7th .....died on the 7th......on the 8th you managed to get it to a garage who straight away told you of all the faults......and in that time you communicated all the faults to the sellers to be told f off??? drove home safe but now not roadworthy....makes sense to me.....!!!

Sezegg's Response to sezegg's Review

Written on: 12/09/2011

All of the above is correct. I have had my review checked by review centre as I sent them my invoice and vehicle safety check done at the garage. They have seen this and reposted my review.

The car was in the garage for 4 days and I phoned the dealer after the inital report from the mechanic. My father takes all his cars to this garage in Newton Le willows and as I felt the car wasnt safe (all the vehicle electrics stopped working mid journey on the motorway) he told me to bring it in asap.

Read 2 Comments