Heathrow, Stress Free Parking Reviews - www.heathrowairportmeetandgreet.com

• Ease of booking

• Security

“Really good”

Written on: 27/06/2011 by garystone82 (3 reviews written)

I used these a few weeks ago, although naturally parking is nothing to get excited about we used this company for a meet and greet service. The price was awesome, the service was good and it was so easy we turned up at the terminal and was met by the chauffer it was as simple as that. Would reccomend them if your on holiday and don't want any hassle… Read Full Review

“So, we used this company -...”

Written on: 07/04/2011

So, we used this company - www.heathrowairportmeetandgreet.com - and the whole experience was proper easy! I was going to mark the ease of booking as a 4 because I thought their website booking form was being slow but it turns out I was putting the wrong card details in and my internet was super slow (I was using a dongle!!). So I rang them instead and they talked it through with me over the phone and booked me in - thanks to Phil (I think that was him name). As far as the parking process went… Read Full Review