Auto Connect, Bristol Reviews

• Customer service

Auto Connect, Bristol - Ask a question now

“So far so good! ”

Written on: 30/05/2013 by LeanneOliver (1 review written)

Very polite, considerate staff. Felt welcome upon arrival, staff took the time to find out my needs & I was given a tour of all the cars which fitted my criteria, non pushy sale & very good product knowledge. I found I wanted something slightly different to what was on offer (most indecisive person alert). Gentleman who was helping me kindly offered to keep eye out for a vehicle which would be better suited, going that extra mile. Keep up the good work!!… Read Full Review

“Great Service”

Written on: 02/10/2012

I would like to give these guys a big pat on the back for the service they have given me when I bought my new X5, I didn't feel pressured at all and will be going back when my wifes Fiesta gives up the ghost!A+++++++++++++… Read Full Review