Award Space - www.awardspace.com Reviews

Award Space - www.awardspace.com - Ask a question now

“Good Service”

Written on: 04/12/2011 by acestuff (1 review written)

I started with their free hosting, finding that it was always reliable despite being free. I then upgraded to a paid package during a Christmas deal they had on. The best point about Awardspace was that they offered a good service for a great price. One of their biggest selling points is their customer service: they always respond to your problems and questions quickly. The only bad experience I've had with Awardspace is that a few times their servers have gone down/dropping out for a couple… Read Full Review

“I actually signed up with them back in the beginning...”

Written on: 17/03/2011 by celsop (1 review written)

I actually signed up with them back in the beginning of 2009. Then I started with the free a free account and was surprised with the support answering to my requests in 1-2 hours. At that time such a response time from a free host was almost unseen. Then I needed a few features since my site developed a lot and I upgraded my account. Well from then on until this very day I have never see my site down I get even faster response time on my support request. During the years they have always been… Read Full Review