Silver Street Autos, London Reviews

• Customer service

Silver Street Autos, London - Ask a question now

“Cheat and a con man”

Written on: 15/12/2011

This man is a terrible liar. he wrote on auto trader that the mileage for the car was 79,000 but on getting there it was 99500, also, he said the car had 2 owners but getting a check done it had 5 owners. please beware of this guy. he is very rude as well. i hate him. he has duped me… Read Full Review

“This dealer is totally amoral. He agreed a price with...”

Written on: 15/03/2011

This dealer is totally amoral. He agreed a price with me on Monday 14th March 2011 and I told him I would be arriving at 11.30 a.m on Tuesday morning. I travelled 25 miles by taxi. I phoned him to say I was a minute from his place of trade only to be told that he had sold the vehicle the night before. DO NOT conduct business with this man. Perhaps his vehicles reflect his flawed personality. Caveat emptor -BUYER BEWARE… Read Full Review

“Do not trust this car dealer he is completely without...”

Written on: 13/03/2011

Do not trust this car dealer he is completely without morals. I travelled miles on public transport today to see a car I booked to see. He knew I was coming and when i as just miles away he text me to say he had just sold the car to someone else. When i called to find out why on earth he would do such a thing he ignored his phone. Very unprofessional and very rude!
I wasted 2 hours treking to see this car and any dealer who does this clearly has no morals, therefore maybe the cars he sells are… Read Full Review