Ferroli Maxima 35C Reviews

Summary

Note from Review Centre: Ferroli no longer manufacturers this boiler model. Their current domestic boilers are the energy efficient, innovative and highly reliable Bluehelix and Modena models.
Ferroli Maxima 35C - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ferroli Maxima 35C

Ferroli Maxima 35C

“HATE IT!”

Written on: 17/07/2012 by GengarWheelerz (3 reviews written)

SOO MUCH MONEY, SO LITTLE VALUE! THE THING BROKE WITHIN THE FIRST USE! COSTED ME $500+ TO GET IT FIXED. I RECOMEND NOT GETTING IT. IT IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY. I HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH IT. ITS NOT WORTH $500, ITS NOT WORTH $300, ITS NOT EVEN WORTH $10! DO NOT GET IT. I REPEAT, DO NOT GET IT. IT IS REALLY, REALLY BAD. IT BROKE DURING SHIPPING AND WITHING THE FIRST USE ALMOST COSTED ME MY HOUSE. IT DOES NOT WORK AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT REFUND, NOT EVEN A DIME!… Read Full Review

“Who said they last Ten Years?”

Written on: 10/03/2012 by TheBuildingInspector (1 review written)

My brother in law is a heating engineer and he recommended these boilers to everyone 6 to 7 years ago, he even fitted one to his own property he is now regretting this. I myself had one fitted in 2006 and apart from the usual combi boiler moan of how long it takes to fill a bath with hot water have had few problems with it, however yesterday it stopped working prompting a call to my brother in law who after running it through the restart program said it wanted a new pcb board which he could… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to TheBuildingInspector's Review

Written on: 05/06/2012

I have to admit I bought this insret simply because I love all things All-Clad. While it heats well, the indentation on the inside is a problem. I love it becuase it allows the insret to fit snugly, but I hated working with it until I got one of those small silicone spatulas. It fits perfectly in the indentation and it's the same one I use with my food processor. I made cheese dip over for the Super Bowl and I was impressed with the insret's performance. I see that All Clad now has a ceramic double boiler insret. I must live in a test market because I've only seen it at one store and it's not even on the store's or All Clad's website. I forget the cost but, you're buying the insret and the 2 qt saucepan as a set. The insret is removable. I like this original insret better, even with the indentation, because it's bigger.

Read 1 Comment

“Ferroli Maxima 35C”

Written on: 29/08/2011 by JoyceO (1 review written)

I would not wish a Ferroli Maxima 35C Boiler on my worse enemy… Read Full Review

“Bought in March2006 it required a new main board...”

Written on: 30/12/2010

Bought in March2006 it required a new main board within 2 months and has experinced numerous breakdowns since. Ferroli did not whant to know once out of warrenty and this has required signing a contract with British Gas for maintance. Their engineers have been called out 6 times in 2010 and new replacement parts have been required. Consideration on my side for a new boiler is paramount as the house has underfloor heating. Reading other reviews does not instill confidance in British… Read Full Review