Manchester, Parkat Reviews - www.parkat.co.uk

• Ease of booking

• Security

Manchester, Parkat - www.parkat.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Quick, easy and cheap. FYI I booked parking for...”

Written on: 29/03/2011

Quick, easy and cheap. FYI I booked parking for Birmingham airport… Read Full Review

“Although the service was great the reason I give this...”

Written on: 23/01/2011

Although the service was great the reason I give this website 4 out of 5 stars is because it is still in BETA. That said when I booked parking for 17 days the process was easy and smooth. No issues whatsoever. Was a great way for me to see quotes from all major car parking companies easily and very quickly. Not much more to say really. Will I be using Parkat again? Definitely!… Read Full Review

“I'm a regular business traveler flying from the UK as...”

Written on: 08/10/2010

I'm a regular business traveler flying from the UK as my job requires me to take documents to Madrid on average 5 times a month, contracts and all that.

And I usually book directly with a site called BCP for airport parking which is very expensive, but after reading an advert on the plane about saving on average 60% off parking, so i took a look at parkat and realised how much BCP were ripping me off, bcp dont like to show u the cheapest price and try to add extras onto your basket. Don't… Read Full Review