Bears & Bamboo, Bradford - www.bearsandbamboo.co.uk

5.0
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

“I was very happy with the service and flowers i...”

written by on 14/09/2010

I was very happy with the service and flowers i received from this local shop, they had a great range in stock, including gifts and cards, and were very easy to talk to and discuss my needs. What i bought was a flat bouquet that had the style and design i would have expected to pay alot more for. The freshness of the flowers was also apparent as they lasted for almost 3 weeks.

I will definetely be using them again in the very near future for all my floral arrangement needs and i am happy to help promote the excellence that resides in such a quaint shop.

They also have a beautifully designed web page that does not do them justice as you cannot smell the scents their flowers give off.