Toucan Driving School, London Reviews

Toucan Driving School, London - Ask a question now

“Drive-Respect-Enjoy”

Written on: 21/09/2011 by oneofakindstudent (1 review written)

I choose Toucan Driving School because it has an appealing name. I didn't really know who will be my driving instructor but it doesn't really matter who teaches you. If you really want something, you make the effort and you will get it. I also find the deal on driving lessons with Toucan was fairly good although I think a bit under-rated. My driving instructor was fantastic. His name is Huseyin and he had business-like but friendly approach to all lessons which made me feel welcome, relaxed… Read Full Review

“This is probably the worst driving school I have been...”

Written on: 25/08/2010

This is probably the worst driving school I have been to. I was reccomended by a friend. This is owned by one guy is who is self - employed. I have paid over £1000 getting driving lessons and I have failed all my four tests with him. I thought I would just stick with him since I have been used to the car but after failing my fourth one, the guy started getting weird and saying you should find another instructure. I think he earns thousands of pounds from student and then just gets rid of… Read Full Review

Ruedi's Comment

Written on: 01/09/2012

If you look at TOUCAN's website and their pricing ... what to expect?

Read 1 Comment