Learn More Driving School Reviews - www.drivinglessonsmanchester.com

“passed my test 1st time at reddish! took a driving...”

Written on: 30/07/2010

passed my test 1st time at reddish! took a driving course over 1 week, arranged over the phone in 10 mins and booked me in within 3 days. I drove before and didnt want to learn from the beginning and the instructor was completely fine with me and pointed out what i needed to work on without treating me like a beginner. 15 hours ish later i passed! cheers! steven smyth… Read Full Review

“I already had an istructor but i had the feeling he...”

Written on: 23/07/2010 by Bernard1k (4 reviews written)

I already had an istructor but i had the feeling he was stringing it along and just making money on me , so i gave Lee a call on the number on the site , i expaned the predicament i was in he said no problem i will give you a free hour assesment and tell you what needs to be done, he said im gona put you straight in for your test and we will have 3 lessons whilst waiting for the test date (2 weeks) booked me in and wham i passed straight away , Lee is a very good, calm, makes you feel totally… Read Full Review