Vectone Reviews - www.vectonemobile.co.uk

Media Gallery for Vectone - www.vectonemobile.co.uk

Vectone - www.vectonemobile.co.uk

“Ruthless Auto Renewal”

written by hrRoberts184 on 06/09/2022

I purchased 2 SIM cards, registered, topped up credit for the Austrian bundle plan with my credit card, unticked the auto-renewal. Lo and behold, I was charged the next month from Vectone and received an email with "Your plan has been renewed successfully!" on the subject heading. I tried to call Vectone and the phone cuts off as soon as dial * for the option to speak to a representative to try to cancel the auto-renewal. So I tried to log into my account online. However, it requires a SMS code which I cannot access as I am no longer in Europe or UK.

“Customer service”

written by Vectoneuser on 05/04/2021

I spoke with a man at vectone mobile customer services. He was extremely courteous, kind, understanding and helpful. I rate his service 5star. I was sent a link to Google reviews but I ended up here. I hope this is right place. I will follow his excellent suggestions and believe that my problem will be solved. Only problem was I have had much trouble getting to Google reviews site. Don't know why it won't let me leave a new review. The man from vectone was 5star. Google has caused me problems.

“Dont fall for their offers”

written by Sooraj on 27/05/2020

One of the worst mobile service. Their network is good but don't fall for their offers. Do not top up with extra money. If you do that then Vectone will keep deducting your money stating unnecessary reasons. There was this offer which said recharge for £50 and get £15 extra. You get £15 extra, but the catch is that you need to use it in one month else the money vanishes from your account. Now the funny part, the extra £15 which Vectone gave they deducted in 1 month but post that they deducted all my remaining money from my account stating that any top up is valid for 90 days. How is this for a start. My money, which i kept in my Vectone balance to use for every month recharge are stole by Vectone stating unnecessary reasons. Please my dear friends, use Vectone but never fall for their offers. When your month charge gets over, recharge only for the amount that needs to be. Never fall for their offer prey.

“LOAD Of RUBBISH !”

written by SAFETYCONCIOUS on 02/05/2020

I am one that experiments with ALL Networks over the years a have to say Vectone is a complete WASTE OF SPACE. 1. HARDLY EVER ANY SIGNAL FOR INTERNET. 2. IT SEEMS TO KEEP TURNING ON MY BLUETOOTH SEVERAL TIMES A DAY(VERY ANNOYING) NO NETWORK HAS EVER DONE THAT UNTIL NOW. I EVEN TRIED MOVING SIM INTO DIFFERENT PHONE AND IT THEN HAPPENS IN THAT PHONE (USUALLY WHILE YOU ARE MAKING A CALL. SO OBVIOUSLY IT IS RIDDLED WITH SPYWARE. 3. EATS BATTERY LIKE MAD. CONCLUSION >>> DO NOT USE VECTONE IN UK. !!!

“Bad customer service and daylight robbers”

written by lingyyap on 26/02/2020

I disabled my auto renewal - I was not charged the month after. Vectone mobile activated my auto renewal without my consent nor informing me. I got in touch with the customer service the very day I was charged for something I do not need, their customer service is very unhelpful and disappointing. I attach their reply, 'Here after you ‘ll not face this kind of issue because your auto-renewal option is been completely disabled.' They have no interest to investigate how my auto renewal function turns itself on and they're definitely not interested in improving their service. After using vectone mobile for a week, I find their network is slow and call quality is poor. That's why I turned off my auto renewal. Because I have credits still in my account, I keep using them on PAYG basis. I definitely will not stay with vectone mobile as there's a strong possibility they will turn my auto renewal on again and charge me. I hope my experience will help you to decide if vectone mobile what you need.

“impossible to cancel after 400% price hike”

written by Suarezoo1992 on 10/07/2019

as they never answer their phone it involves either a stop on your card or bank account or a county court judgement to stop them taking money at will. Avoid like the plague they are.

“Worst ever ”

written by Ayla195 on 28/09/2017

Customer service waiting 1 hour and not very helpful,bad signal.

“Worst ever used”

written by on 11/05/2017

Beware. Stay away from Vectone. Have refused to give me my PAC Code, after trying to get through to customer services for weeks, waiting 40 mins at a time, finally got through, wont give Pac code without answering alot of intrusive questions and going through a "validation" process. Never come across this when moving networks before. They said wont give and hung up, dont even know the name of who speaking to. Will lose my number if I cant get Pac code. Network doesnt work at all where I live. Wish Id never tried out this company. Was cheap, but too much hassle. Avoid, dont even try them.

“Terrible”

written by BLITZEDMOTORSPORT on 14/12/2016

Tried to switch to Vectone and keep my number. 2 days ive been waiting for the transfer. 2 days ive been told to wait until 8pm. Try to ring their customer service, lo abd behold they CLOSE at 8pm. Terrible customer service. The "operator" could hardly understand a word of english. 3 days later.....Still no transfer. CANCELLED my PAC request. STAY WELL CLEAR

“Money Save - Cheapest International roaming ”

written by AdrianaMiller on 03/11/2016

Easy to understand, simple to use, money saver and exceptional call quality. In short Vectone Mobile Free Sim cards is the best solution for cheapest international roaming.

“They took my credit without letting me know. Do not...”

written by fpSnyder209 on 24/10/2016

They took my credit without letting me know. Do not pay any money to this company.

“WARNING DON'T SWITCH TO VECTONE Worst Network Ever ”

written by on 07/10/2016

DONT TAKE A DEAL FROM VECTONE THEY DONT GIVE YOU THE OFFER YOU ASKED FOR AND IF YOU TRY TO CONTACT VECTONE CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU USUALLY ARE ON HOLD FOR THE 30 MINUTES THEN THEY JUST HANG UP AND DROP.YOUR CALL AFTER TRYING TO CONTACT THEM FOR AROUND 4 DAYS I FINALLY GOT THROUGH TO SOMEONE WHO COULD BEARLEY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH AND WASN'T INTERESTED IN ANYTHING I SAID AND JUST KEPT TELLING ME I SHOULD HAVE SCROLLED TO THE VERY LAST PAGE THEN CLICK ON T&C AND RED ALL THAT AND I WOULD SEE DETAILS THERE I ASKED FOR CALL TO BE ESCALATED TO A SUPERVISOR WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD GET A CALL BACK SHORTLY WHICH I WAITED A FURTHER 3 DAYS TO BE TOLD AGAIN IT'S IN THE T&C IF I LOOKED AND RED THROUGH IT NOT WORTH THE BOTHER VIRGIN MOBILE HAS BEST DEALS AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM

“Do not use Vectone- They are a bad company to use..”

written by Stevenbb1968 on 03/06/2016

I have been a Vectone customer for about 3 years. initially signed on 4 contract. Got second number on PAYG. Topped up £15, and got £5 free.Opted for £1 per month bundle, thinking it was very good value 4 money..Worked out at 75p per month with free credit, or so I thought.. After 3 months had £14.64 of credit, so thought had bundle 4 another 14 months. Turned on phone a few days ago and saw balance down to £4.64. Called their customer service department. Cut off twice after getting through to them, after waiting for about half an hour each time. On last occasion was put on to manager, who was very blunt & not very pleasant!! He said that all credit balances were wiped off after 90 days. Explained it was in terms and conditions !! I told him I would cancel contract with them. He was not at all bothered. Stated it was my decision !! Later I went to their terms & conditions. It is in the small print. So I have just lost £10 from my balance. I am livid. It should be outlined more clearly in their website... DO NOT USE VECTONE...

“Do not use”

written by 462Humphrey on 19/04/2016

I got an initial 10 gig, no background data turned on, gone in a day. I got 10 more gigs for 10 pound, gone the next day without using any of it. DO NOT USE.

“Dont trust this network!!! An absolute garbage...”

written by pompeygeezer123 on 15/04/2016

Dont trust this network!!! An absolute garbage customer service trading standards are gonna get a call!!!

“liars”

written by Terrellq1953 on 12/03/2016

The customer service is a disgrace. All they say is we will forward your concerns to the relevant department thats after they have you on hold for half hour atleast , they are always tired and sleepy and can not understand or speak english properly, when you insist for good customer service you get the reply not my problem , they could not port my number even afrer 8 days and refused to give me a pac code to take my number which they cant port to anothernetwork

“Do not wast your time and money”

written by anisja7 on 11/03/2016

The worst mobile provider ever! Would not recommend to anyone. All others networks have full bar coverage and only Vector has NO SERVICE , ridiculous. Full rubbish. Called from my landline to get the PAC code and they told me I should call from my mobile to get it. HOW?! NO SERVICE !!!! Please do not even think to switch to this useless network. Avoid !!!

“If there was a zero stars I would do it but this...”

written by Shayla245 on 06/03/2016

If there was a zero stars I would do it but this review does not let me. I have an ongoing problem with Vectone - EVERYTIME I top up it deducts money no matter if I select a bundle or not. It just take money even i I do not touch my phone whatsoever. So far it has been just few cents but yesterday was too much - 2 minutes after I toped up 10€ and bought a bundle for 4.90€ i noticed that it for no reason deducted 15ct. This morning however, there were only 0.96€ left! Almost 5€ literally DISAPPEARED over night and I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Please be careful with Vectone. If I could I would probably change it but it is too much hustle with the number and everything. I hope Vectone take some stands towards this issue and maybe even refund my money they THEY STOLE but so far none of my attempts on contacting them were successful. My advice is - go for a DIFERRENT PROVIDE even if you end up paying little bit more - your service won't suck (sometimes I have no service for days), you will have a reliable provide and they won't take MONEY from you for no reason.

“Worst company ever!!”

written by Stephensonjo1977 on 22/11/2015

Nothing is good about this network. If you're thinking of switching to them because they're the cheapest around, don't bother. I hardly ever had an internet connection in the month that as I was with them and when I did, it was unbelievably slow to the point that it was unusable. It takes over half an hour to get through to their customer Services and when you do, they try everything they can to fob you off and get you off the phone, usually resorting to "I'll get the manager to phone you back". No one ever rings back. It is by far the cheapest network around that I could find but its not worth it and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Steer clear of Vectone!

“Avoid Vectone”

written by hatevectone on 14/11/2015

I joined Vectone as they claimed I would get a good signal at home with them. I got no signal at all. Attempts to deal with customer phone support is useless - it takes around 30 mins to get through and they just get you off of the phone, "I will look in to it for you and ring you back" "I will e mail you" Nothing ever happens. They have taken my money and will not refund it even though I have had no service at all from them. They ignore e mails - I have sent 15 e mails to date. I will try charge back with my credit card. I will call OFCOM and I will report them I will also report them to trading standards. They have taken my money and will not refund it they should be stopped. Whatever you do avoid Vectone

Asked by arif007 on 23rd March 2016 Report this content
I have got crack on my SIM and it does not work. I have been trying to get customer care and the phone call goes to answering machine and no one receives the phone call. I have sent few emails to their email address and placed request through the website as I need the new SIM card with my old number, but there is no response. Their service is not good at all. What can I do?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (1)
Report this content stephenson1977 Written on: 01/04/2016
I would find a different service provider and have your old number switched over. Vectone are competitive in prices but simply cannot be used with their poor customer service and all the issues they have with their network. I was forced to change provider when I couldn't get through to them to fix my network issue.
Asked by DevinderSandhu on 23rd January 2014 Report this content
I need to get the previous history of my number, how can I do this?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site