Learning 2 Drive, Swindon Reviews - www.learning2drive.co.uk

Media Gallery for Learning 2 Drive, Swindon www.learning2drive.co.uk

Learning 2 Drive, Swindon www.learning2drive.co.uk

“Passed 1st time! ”

Written on: 31/08/2016 by KATEZAMMIT (1 review written)

Well firstly thank you just doesn't quite cut it! What an instructor and bloke he is! I took a 20 hour driving course, I was very nervous with no real driving experience and would of never passed first time if it hadn't of been for him. Not only is he a fantastic instructor he's a fantastic person, a lovely genuine man who makes you feel relaxed and "as confident" as you can be learning! I will forever me grateful!

“No Nonsense, Let's Get You Driving”

Written on: 03/06/2015 by Iansheppard (1 review written)

The No Nonsense approach was extremely relieving, as I'm suspicious of driving instructors. He knew my ability as soon as I got into the car. He didn't cause me to spend money on more lessons! He got me to test level as quickly as he could! I felt he would have recommended more if he thought they were needed, but DID NOT purposely delay my progress!.!.! Not the most expensive, but felt like I received 1st Class service! I felt like I received a free aeroplane seat upgrade; that's the quality and value that was provided!! SENSATIONAL! I passed with just fifteen hours with the man! He's a GREAT TEACHER!! Have done and will continue to recommend to any one of my friends!

“Job done!!”

Written on: 29/04/2015 by Ciaran04 (1 review written)

I have just completed a 6 day course day with an instructor and passed the test first time around. I couldn't be happier with both the result and also with the manner in which the course was delivered. He is profressional,patient, flexible, honest and willing to do what it takes to help you get to the point where you can confidentally take the driving test. I would have absolutely no problem in recommeding him and learing 2 drive.

“Excellent driving school”

Written on: 23/04/2015

I would recommend Learning 2 Drive to anyone wanting to take an intensive driving course in the Swindon area. The instructor is a very good instructor – laid-back, patient, calming and knowledgeable – and a specialist at intensive driving courses. I had failed driving tests in the past and was nervous about putting myself through another driving test, but he put me at my ease and built up my skill and confidence. I passed my test on the last day of the course with only a couple of minors and I have now booked to do Pass Plus lessons with him.

“Passed first time - with no minors”

Written on: 18/04/2015 by Emma757 (1 review written)

I had a great experience with learning2drive. My instructor was relaxed, friendly and supportive. I did an intensive course over five days and passed first time with no minors! I couldn't be happier with this outcome. Thank you Learning2Drive!

“Absolutely brilliant! Really enjoyed the week...”

Written on: 22/05/2014 by CarliePalmer (1 review written)

Absolutely brilliant! Really enjoyed the week learning. Helped me pass first time!! Would definitely recommend to anyone, very pleased!

“Couldn't of asked for a better instructor I would...”

Written on: 21/03/2014 by poThornton133 (1 review written)

Couldn't of asked for a better instructor I would recommend anyone to him,he is funny easy to get on with and supports you all the way giving you the confidence to pass

“Going the extra mile. ”

Written on: 11/09/2013 by DarrenPLee (1 review written)

First off, I have already recommended to a few friends. I originally started to learn to drive about 7 years ago with BSM, failed and took a "break" which lasted the 7 years I just mentioned. I then ound learning 2 drive on-line as they are local to Swindon, they don't just offer intensive driving courses they specilise in them and do them only. I took the 25 hour course because I'd been out of a car for so long it was like starting from scratch, I failed but rebooked for a further 8 hours and tested again, unfortunately I failed then too and was pretty dejected. My instructor was very supportive and we both felt like the examiners had been a little too harsh, especially the second time around. I was contemplating throwing the towel in because my confidence had taken a knock and my instructor convinced me not too. Now you'd suspect this to be in his best interest as it meant more money for him but that wasn't the case, I paid for the exam only and was given two hours tuition before the exam for free. My instructor wanted me to pass, he'd invested his time as had I and the pass is the ultimate goal. I've always found driving hard and never really enjoyed it, the intense course helped me to retain what I was leanring and when it came to test day I was ready, I had a bit of bad luck, persevered with the support of the instructor and we got through. I definitely recommend learning 2 drive.

“They the best Learning2drive”

Written on: 25/07/2013 by Alistaircobb (1 review written)

ok review time - i have had a couple of lessons before but really struggled firstly to concentrate after working a full day and secondly actually retaining anything i learnt so i decided to book an intensive course. I contacted Learning 2 Drive and he was helpful and recommended the course he thought i would need. i booked online with no problems at all and he replied within a couple of days with my course times. now to the driving. He has a Focus which was a pleasure to drive and nice and new, unlike others i have seen and actually has some power unlike the 1L scoda i learnt in before. He as a teacher is friendly, funny (which helps when you are nervous) knowledgeable and not brash like some driving instructors and taught me well (as i passed he must of). the days were quite long but time flew by and each day was spent practicing test routes, general driving and manouvres practice and i have to say i know west swindon very well now. i would honestly recommend to anyone.

“Passed first time! Professional Service”

Written on: 27/04/2013 by Natalie2705 (1 review written)

I took the 20 hour intensive course with my instructor and passed first time! From the start L2D were very professional. I was concerned about paying money over the interned straight away and wanted to make sure I liked the car and instructor, so he agreed to meet me and gave me a driving assessment to make sure I was happy and work out how many hours I would need (this is part of the service they give). Straight away I was comfortable with him and we agreed I'd do the 20 hour course as I'd had previous driving experience. Once I'd paid the deposit, he emailed me with a schedule for the lessons and test. He was never late picking me up and he was an excellent instructor. I wasn't very good at manoeuvres, particularly reversing round a corner and parallel parking, but he really simplified how it was done so I could do it perfectly. The day before the test we did mock tests so I'd know what to expect and he gave me honest feedback which we then worked on. During my test, I was understandably nervous but because we'd practised the routes many times, I drove confidentially & passed with only a few minors. I would definitely recommend learning to drive to friends and I'm very thankful to my instructor!

“Fantastic Driving School”

Written on: 14/02/2013 by CarolBoyle04 (1 review written)

I will recommend Learning2Drive to anyone that would like to pass their test fairly quickly. I passed first time after taking the 30 hour intensive course over 6 days (passing on the 6th) with Alan! I take my hat off to him, being able to teach me - I'm someone that had no confidence, no spacial awareness, got mixed up with my left and right and lacked concentration!!!! he not only taught me to drive but he taught me to drive with confidence! I had lessons previously with another instructor and could not retain any information, but Alan has little ways of saying things which instantly stick in your mind! He is very calm and easy to get on with and he made my driving experience fun, where as before I was just terrified every time I got behind the wheel! Thanks again Alan!!!

“Thrilled”

Written on: 06/02/2013 by Cecy (1 review written)

I am not sure where to begin. The thought of driving and taking the test was terrifying and somehow Alan managed to make it easy. The way my confidence grew by the day was amazing, he is so calm and trusting too that it made me feel I could do it. Not once did he raise his voice or make me feel stupid. I loved how after the 1st few hours I felt that I could drive already. I would recommend one of those courses to anyone. There is no other word to describe my experience other than utterly 'thrilled' from start to finish, finish being the fact that I did pass 1st time! I will be eternally grateful to learning2drive for sure!

“Fantastic!”

Written on: 29/01/2013 by EngelaNortje (1 review written)

Thanks to Learning2Drive for getting me started on lessons so quickly. I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to my instructor Alan Reynolds for being patient, honest and a brilliant teacher, with lots of useful hints and tips! He always explained things in a clear way and helped me build up my confidence. Alan made it fun! I would highly recommend Alan and Learning2Drive to anyone. Best investment I ever made!

“Absolutely fantastic!”

Written on: 25/01/2013 by clarissalloyd123 (1 review written)

What a week! This course is fantastic for anyone even if, like me, have no driving experience beforehand. Not only is it of very high quality, it was fun also. My instructor, Alan Reynolds, has a very calm nature and knows exactly how to put you at ease and teach you all there is to know. I am very glad to say that I passed with flying colours even with the fact that my intensive fell on snow week! I wouldn't of been able to do it without this company. Very reliable and I would recommend this to anyone. You hear a lot of horror stories about driving instructors and I will assure you that this company is the complete opposite to what you hear. If you want to pass, learn the ways of the road in depth and feel comfortable with your instructor book with these and you will be driving in no time. Thanks again, Clarissa.

“Excellent Driving School”

Written on: 17/01/2013 by Anamarques (1 review written)

Before finding Learning 2 Drive I went through 5 different instructors from reputable driving schools both regional as well as national such as the AA. I was disappointed by all them and after 2 years and a lot of money! I was about to give up! All these instructors were impatient, rude, perverts and after only money - which was obvious by them being so nice in the first couple lessons, but once I paid upfront they became short tempered monsters, and one of them would even ask me to go and whisky for him!! Being a qualified teacher myself, it was just so obvious how terrible instructors they were!! By this time I already felt like I could drive (ok, with some bad habits from the horrible instructors i had) and already even owned a car to drive when I had either my boyfriend or friend next to me and L plates to hand. I almost gave up when my boyfriend googled "intensive driving swindon" and found Learning 2 Drive. After speaking to Alan (driving instructor and owner) I felt hope once again. It has been an emotional journey (and expensive!) but Learning 2 Drive (especially Alan) has helped me through and gave me confidence back! He has helped me correct bad habits, and last monday I passed my test!! It took a lot of perseverance and support! And Alan really believed in me which actually made me enjoy driving (which I never thought I could say!) I enjoyed my experience and the service of Learning 2 Drive so much that I'm planning to do the Pass Plus course in a couple months! If you really want the best service, ask for Alan!!

“Great school with a great teacher ”

Written on: 15/12/2012 by Harrisonhill (1 review written)

Learning to drive Swindon is a great corse to take, having a lesson here and there doesn't teach you how to drive as good as a corse would and Alan my teacher was honestly a great guy and a great teacher and I'd defiantly recommend anyone to take a corse with him

“Excellent Drving School”

Written on: 25/11/2012 by Chickpea2007 (1 review written)

Would like to highly recommend Learning to drive as I live in a rural village near malesbury and had previously phoned other driving schools that were not willing to come out to me. But learning to drive were more than happy to come from Swindon to pick me up!! Friendly and brilliant driving instructor who I had 40 hrs of lessons with and then passed first time!! Very recommendable, thank you so much!!!!

“Passed”

Written on: 23/11/2012 by Lou1964 (1 review written)

Learning 2 drive helped my son get through his test , they must have the patience of saints . I have been through 2 instructors before trying to get my son passed . It's the quickest and easiest way to get through your test . I am already planning for my younger son to do his course next summer .

“Passed my test at the first attempt!”

Written on: 23/11/2012 by MikeEhrm (1 review written)

Thank you so much to Alan at Learning2drive for his patience in helping me pass my test. I only had a 5 hours previous experience and had put the driving on hold due to illness. After talking through which course would suit me I started with Alan and managed to pass my test at the first attempt. I was very pleased with the tuition and the results speak for themselves. A big thank-you again.

“Highly Recommended Driving School in Swindon”

Written on: 22/11/2012 by ellie230505 (1 review written)

After spending many hours researching intensive driving schools and many phone calls I finally decided to go with Learning2Drive, they were clearly the experts in this field and were certainly the most helpful throughout the whole process, they delivered everything that was promised, my instructor was probably the most patient man I have ever met, I have had bad experiences in the past therefor very nervous about this but from day one I was put at ease and enjoyed every day of the course and the result was... I passed! I could not recommend this company more A++++