Phil Sherratt Cars www.philsherrattcars.co.uk

1.0

Phil Sherratt Cars www.philsherrattcars.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I bought a car from Phil sherratt cars ,within a few...”

written by andrea hanshaw on 08/03/2010

I bought a car from Phil sherratt cars ,within a few weeks of buying this car the head gasket went,I took my car back to get it sorted.Another few weeks of having the car the car was jerking and it was losing water A maechanic is looking at it now and has found so many problems. I am appauled that this idiot would sell a car like this and he didnt know how to fix it he has done a bodge job on it. I would have liked to have known or have these problems sorted before I had bought this car,Also they were not willing to swap this car or sort it out in the time of its warrnty for another so I am having to spend an awful lot of money getting it sorted. I reccomend that noone buys a car from Phil Sherratt cars as have been conned.