UK Car Discount, Manchester Reviews

4.8
  • Customer service

UK Car Discount, Manchester - Ask a question now

“EXCELLENT - Saved Thousands!”

written by LobsterLodge on 30/11/2014

I was looking to replace my car, and wanted a specific model with specific extras, and couldn't find a nearly-new one for sale despite months of looking. I did not originally want to buy new, as the dealer prices were just too high - found UK Car Discount and got fantastic quotes online for exactly the model I wanted. Called to confirm ownership, registration & warranty questions - very helpful. Ordered my car and paid deposit of £1000 (covered by credit card - so no risk) - it was available quicker than dealer timescales; Very, VERY happy with the deal - saved nearly £7,000! AND I got the EXACT model I wanted. An excellent deal, they team are very friendly and helpful, and answered all questions fully and honestly. I would recommend them.

“New car purchase”

written by on 28/11/2014

bought new peugeot blue HDI through UK car discount. Was a little sceptical but read the reviews and decieded to go for it. They offered a fantastic price and delivery on very latest spec sooner than my local gagrage. Brian was great, great communication and very helpfull all the way. Car turned up on due date by trailer and delivery company were excellent. Arrived just as they said they would having phoned the evening before. Showed me around the car and was very helpful. finanal transaction went without a hitch and the V5 turned up a couple of weeks later. I now have a great car delivered to my door and at a really great price. Would definitely buy another through UK car discount

“straight forward ”

written by Terrell1993 on 22/11/2014

I was very skeptical at first of buying a car over the internet Paid by deposit by credit card and although a little longer then expected ( 7 or 8 weeks from putting deposit down) But therewere reasons for this and itjust made it more exciting when th car finally arrived on the back of a lorry to the house Paid on line afterwards A slick professional service

“Internet shopping is the way forward”

written by Msm199 on 31/10/2014

I spent a number of hours researching car brokers and decided to proceed with UK Car Discount due to the fact payment was made on the day of delivery. From start to finish the sales process was simple and efficient. Alongside this Brian always responded quickly to my emails when I asked for updates on the the timing of delivery. Ultimately, the discount on the car (Qashqai) was significant versus my local dealerships and I genuinely will always use this channel to buy our future cars. I would be happy to recommend UK Car Discount as they lived up to all the good reviews and delivered the car at a fantastic price.

“insiginia”

written by sueallan33 on 22/10/2014

when I first saw this site I was skeptical as it seemed to good to be true. But it all worked as it said on the tin. Ordered a new Vauxhall Insignia Elite Nav, special paint, spare wheel,and saved myself £6000. Car turned up on time good service all round

“Amazing car... Amazing deal! Amazing service!! X x”

written by Natwest75 on 22/10/2014

Never bought a car online before but with clearly the best deal, delivery to your door , great service and communication every step of the way I wouldn't do it any other way now! Would definitely recommend it to all! Very trustworthy team- no bad points at all! All questions answered quickly- no matter how trivial... Very easy to do every step of the way- all online, so actually easier then dealing with normal dealership. Honestly a fabulous service! And my new car is just gorgeous! And I saved 4 thousand pounds! - so more shoes and handbags for me ;) Thanks sooooo much uk car discount!!!!

“Pleased with the deal”

written by Joannaa1990 on 19/10/2014

I recently took delivery of my second Ford Focus both bought through UK Car Discount. Discounts offered are certainly attractive. The process again proved straightforward backed up with an efficient and courteous service. Delivery, by truck, was on time and handed over with a brief explanation of controls. Things to watch out for: I was going to opt for solid body colour which was availible but at the same price as metallic which effectively added £525 to the basic price of the car. The part exchange price offered was very low, the specialist car buyers a bit better but a private sale is a better option.

“First class service from a small team of knowledgeable...”

written by Marquesx187 on 18/10/2014

Having been a traditional car buyer for many years I was challenged by friends to investigate Internet purchasing. This being my first experience could not have been better in any way. The selection of car and accessories on the website could not have been simpler with an immediate quotation that did not necessitate the bartering with a traditional car salesman. We knew from the very start exactly where we stood and once the quote had been accepted a very reliable estimated delivery date was given. We had reason to make direct contact with the team and it didn't matter who we spoke to as each had a full understanding of our requirements and knowledge to give good advice and guidance. We have now taken delivery of the vehicle which we paid extra to have it delivered on a transporter and this arrived within minutes of the estimated arrival time. The driver made every effort to ensure that we were completely happy with the vehicle and gave enough initial instructions to enable the car to be driven safely. A first class operation and I would have no hesitation in recommending it to friends and in the event I was to purchase another vehicle they would be my first point of contact.

“Qashqai Spot ON!”

written by Alma325 on 16/10/2014

Not the cheapest, but certainly the best method of buying an internet car, especially the payment process. Car delivered a couple of weeks late but not an issue. Had to phone up a couple of times to check progress is still on track, but everything spot on for the car. Will definitely choose them again.

“I never believed buying a car could be so easy......”

written by dobbo1950 on 14/10/2014

Decided what car I wanted, got test drive and price from main dealer, called UKCD, paid deposit and ordered car from ultra-helpful staff, car arrived, paid for car, drove car, felt happy, saved over 3 grand. No silly finance forms to fill in to get my "manufacturer's discount", no "early settlement" fees, no haggling on price, no sharp intakes of breath and "I'll have to ask the sales manager" trips to the back office, no annoying sales calls etc etc. Beats me why everybody doesn't do this.

“review uk car discount....full marks”

written by HillaryGibson436 on 13/10/2014

contacted uk car discount on the price and delivery of a nissan car.the answer was given very quickly.delivery time was quite a wait due to the model of the car i wanted(main dealer was approx the same)i ordered the car and basically sat back and waited.ANY further questions i had were answered straight away,no problem.I was informed when the car would be delivered,it arrived on schedule,i gave the delivery driver a lift to the local rail station,so he could get back home and that was it.PLUS i saved around £3K

“First car purchase using internet”

written by Adrienneh279 on 12/10/2014

I have purchased new cars before but always from main dealers. UK car discount offered an attractive financial saving. The process was simple and straight forward. There we a couple of issues not of UKDs making but their staff sorted them out politely and efficiently achieving my requirements. Thank you Brian and the team. I would certainly recommend their service.

“Need not have worried”

written by nbm1000 on 10/10/2014

Before placing the order I was a little concerned as I wanted the car to be first registered in my name and NOT Pre-Registered. I had verbal and email confirmations that this would definitely be the case but still had a nagging suspicion in my head as I was told the registration document would take at least 4 weeks to arrive. NEED NOT HAVE WORRIED - document arrived 4 weeks and 3 days later with my name as first owner. Would certainly recommend UK Car Discount and use them again when the time comes to buy again. Car was delivered on time to my home address and final invoice was made after inspection by online bank transfer. A very efficient and professional transaction.

“My new car experience ”

written by on 09/10/2014

The whole experience was superb. All members of staff whom I spoke to was friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable. However basic my questions they simply dealt with it. It was easy to follow and understand and left me feeling very comfortable. Right through to the delivery and the final payment was a seamless experience. I would use the service again and reccommend the company to anyone interested in buying a new car. There was absolutely nothing I could complain about.

“Giving a better name to car dealers”

written by Carlies65 on 07/10/2014

Polite, efficient and friendly, exactly what you are looking for when spending any money, let alone a large lump of your hard earned. For some it requires a leap of faith to spend new car money on the internet, sending a deposit into the ether, but fear not if your experience is like mine it is all plain sailing and you don't part with the final payment until it's in your driveway waiting to be polished. Any aftersales details are dealt with in the same way.

“Does what it says on the tin”

written by on 06/10/2014

We looked into this company on the recommendation of a friend and we are glad we did. My husband knew exactly what car/spec he wanted and we compared prices. Showroom purchases could not compete. We spoke with this company, received a firm quote and a delivery time. Deposit paid and we waited. My husband had chosen a 2014 Qashqai Tekna and it appears everybody wanted one! There is not much hand holding by UK Discount Cars, but to be fair they are only a phone call away if you need to check in with them. We had requested a transported delivery (rather than driven) as collection is not an option. Can report we took delivery of our car last week with 6 miles on the clock. Transporter driver very helpful and answered any questions we had. In fact he had called the evening prior to delivery date to check an early arrival at our house would be ok - it was. After checking the car over and signing for it the only thing left to do was remit the balance.. Everything went like clockwork from our initial discussions, through order stage, delivery and payment. We were originally a little nervous about buying online and transacting business "remotely" but we needn't have had any reservations. If you are fortunate enough to be able to purchase a new car and want to save some money, would recommend this route, and this company. Off to enjoy the new broom broom the hubster chose a great car.

“Efficient friendly service”

written by on 06/10/2014

Car delivered as promised, to tine and quality. Good clear business systems and procedures used. Reassuring to get through directly to named company personnel and get an immediate response. Highly recommended

“First online car purchase experience”

written by 397Ferguson on 03/10/2014

I have just taken delivery of my Ford Fiesta Titainium X. It was a completely painless experience.Service at UK Car Dicount was brilliant. From the beginning to the delivery perfect. I will certainly be using them again and have no problems with recommendations to friends and family.

“New Ford Fiesta buying experience ”

written by Benjee_106 on 03/10/2014

To be honest I was slightly apprehensive at purchasing a new car online, however having looked into the company's credentials and having read other reviews I took the plunge and bought one through this company. I paid a deposit on my credit card and 8 weeks later the car arrived as ordered. The buying process was brilliant with helpful staff always on hand to assist and deal with any queries. I now have a shiny new car on the drive with a £4k saving off the list price. I would defiantly use this site again and I would reccomend anyone use this site to purchase a new car without hesitation. I really can't rate this company highly enough.

“Good car buying experience”

written by nigelbloodworth on 01/10/2014

Buying a car online is always a little worrying as I did not actually know the company. With this firm there is no need to worry. My experience was exactly as you would hope. They were easy to contact, always helpful and did exactly what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. It was reassuring not to pay the bulk of the money until after I had received the car which arrived on time on the day planned. A good experience that I would happily recommend.

Asked by Geoffers41 on 10th August 2016 Report this content
I have read the reviews which are generally good, but can someone tell me why the most recent one is November 2014?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (1)
Report this content Bitterblue Written on: 26/04/2017
uk car discount now use the trustpilot portal and have hundreds of reviews on there..........
Asked by RichardLaverick on 7th February 2014 Report this content
How much is a Nissan Juke Nismo?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site