Eco Webhosting www.ecowebhosting.net Reviews

Eco Webhosting www.ecowebhosting.net - Ask a question now

“Top value, packed with features and has outstanding...”

Written on: 13/08/2015 by BrinnyBiker (22 reviews written)

I don't as a rule do eco-mentalist at all well and the green bit doesn't impress me much but what does make this an outstanding hosting service is what you get for the dollar. The advanced package gives you unlimited web sites unlimited e-mail, mysql, PHP, Wordpress and just about every tool you could possibly want and it has windows hosting if you want to do ASP.NET. The list goes on and on. If I tried to write all the features of this service down I'd be here all day. What really impressed me was when I ran into an issue that needed support, it was there, fast, efficient, incredibly helpful and they were really knowledgeable. I am now a few months in and the service has been reliable to a fault. If you ignore the green drivel and just look at what you get for the dollar it's fantastic. If the eco-mental thing floats your boat your are quids in. Even if you don't go for the advanced package, the lower tiers still offer a great deal. I'd recommend this web host to anyone.

“These were recommended to me by a friend, what I liked...”

Written on: 24/10/2009

These were recommended to me by a friend, what I liked most about this type of webhost is that it is really good for the environment, its a green web host, not only that I found it really easy to sign up with, they have 3 different sets of plans available, and I decided to go for there shared plan with unlimited disk space/bandwidth, so far I have been with this host for about 2 weeks now and so far they are quite amazing, It took about 2 hours for my account to be setup and they did free setup, I havnt had any issues with my host so far and the speeds are awesome :D, I would recommend that anyone who is looking for a cheap reliable green webhosting that they choose ecowebhosting.net.

“Ecowebhosting.net are really quite amazing, I've found...”

Written on: 23/10/2009 by arson (1 review written)

Ecowebhosting.net are really quite amazing, I've found similar web hosts, but most of what I found either had a too low spec or the price was too high, but this company meets you in the middle, you get a great spec and great price, plus they have some budget plans which are great if you need hosting and you dont have much of a budget, Good Speeds, Free Support and they are eco friendly.