Pretavoir Reviews - www.pretavoir.co.uk

Pretavoir - www.pretavoir.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pretavoir - www.pretavoir.co.uk

Pretavoir - www.pretavoir.co.uk

“As expected, great glasses and nice service.”

written by AbdullahLashram on 03/02/2023

As expected, great glasses and nice service.

“Great customer service”

written by Louiseg123456 on 02/02/2023

Great service, item I ordered were not in stock, but had a quick email explaining this. I was happy to wait, they communicated really.

“Just amazing”

written by Rachaele494 on 31/01/2023

This e-shop is absolutely amazing - from the wide range to service they provide. Any communication with them is prompt and with focus on customer’s needs, so I can definitely recommend. Their glasses are superb quality and re-lensing is top - I did both sunglasses and dioptric glasses and it was worth every penny, the glasses are just top notch - it’s great value for money and quality is superb.

“Excellent service ”

written by Salsalaan on 29/01/2023

It has been great pleasure doing business with you

“Satisfied with my order”

written by Madilynw318 on 27/01/2023

I received my sunglasses in beautiful condition and very promptly as well, especially considering it was an international order. I’m quite happy with my purchase overall.

“Pleasant experience ”

written by on 27/01/2023

Bought branded sunglasses for cheaper than elsewhere. I'm always skeptical about buying branded stuff online but was pleasantly surprised with the pretavoir purchase. Sunglasses were perfect and brand new as described. However too big for face so had to return them. The return process was no hassle and I got my money back within 3 days. I will definitely buy again. Highly recommended.

“Beautiful Glasses”

written by tatch on 26/01/2023

I’m very happy with my new glasses. The quality of the Matsuda frame is impeccable. The Zeiss lenses are amazing. The order was filled and shipped very quickly. My only complaint is that I sent a email to the customer service team requesting that the “demo” lenses be sent to me with my order. They were not included. I am still very happy with this purchase.

“I'M SPREADING THE WORD”

written by on 26/01/2023

I have gotten so many compliments on my new Gucci glasses and I'm telling everyone that I got them for a fraction of the cost from Pretavoir! Customer service was fantastic! Forgot to apply the 33% off and immediately they updated that for me! I received my glasses in a week...I live in Canada! Highly recommend and I will be buying again!

“Outstanding service”

written by ClareFox19 on 26/01/2023

I'm so happy with the quality of my purchase but more importantly, the customer service at Pretavoir is in a class of its own. Everything was explained perfectly when I had to return the frames for the lenses to be fitted. I will be using you again and again from here on in.

“Glasses worth the Wait”

written by camgaz1 on 26/01/2023

Ordered some lovely Cartier Glasses from these people. Took a little time as I ordered them over Christmas. Great communication. Kept me in the loop at all times. Glasses came for sizing then sent back for prescription lenses. All very good. Would recommend to other people in a heartbeat. The carrier frames are beautiful and my vision is crystal clear. Very important as a professional photographer. I liked the idea of Carl Zeiss lenses as I have a few camera lenses made by them. I am very satisfied and its true that just sometimes " Good things come to those who wait".

“I had a pleasant experience ”

written by on 25/01/2023

After reading all the negative reviews, I really wasn't sure if I should try my luck. However, I couldn't find the glasses I like somewhere else, so I decided to "try my luck" with Pretavoir. I chosed DDP for the delivery as they are the best courier in the country at the moment. It turned out all quite pleasant and smooth. The glasses are definitely genuine and I received it few days after the order, no hassle at all. I wouldn't choose Royal Mail as their service is truly awful. I was right about DPD and they didn't disappoint me. I only gave the experience 4 star is because I didn't return the item. Many negative reviews were relayed to the poor return policy so I'd strongly recommend the company to improve this part of the service then you should get more positive reviews like mine.

Seanmccauley's Comment

Written on: 25/01/2023

Thanks for your review, very much appreciated. Our returns system does often receive 5* reviews, however we are about to change to a new system which should mean all are happy.
Pretavoir

Read 1 Comment

“Amazing company - will definitely purchase from here again”

written by LeticiaMcCracken on 25/01/2023

I purchased Prada sunglasses from Pretavoir for a Christmas present and wow what great service and even better really good price. The delivery was prompt and well packaged and the price was significantly lower than buying on the high street. I did have a very minor issue with the quality of the logo on the sunglasses and the company swiftly replaced them within a couple of days. Will definitely be using Pretavoir again.

Seanmccauley's Comment

Written on: 25/01/2023

Thanks for your order and for taking the time to leave a review.

Very much appreciated by all the team.

Pretavoir

Read 1 Comment

“On Time, Clean & Worth it ! ”

written by rjReece493 on 25/01/2023

Ordered a pair of BVLGARI specs for my mother, she loved the ones she chose, appreciated the amount of choices available and was happy to receive them on time. I would definitely order again and use their services.

“Superb”

written by MarvinBanks on 25/01/2023

My 2nd purchase. Great service and prices! I got my order the next day in Holland, which is very nice.

“Fast and Accurate service”

written by Gardner1987 on 25/01/2023

I’m very happy with my glasses. The process or getting my lens fitted was not long at all and very good quality. At first, i was scared to order glasses online but it was more professional and better than all the glasses shops outside. Definitely recommend.

“Perfect in every way”

written by Nicfromsidcup on 24/01/2023

I've used this company twice now, once for new glasses and once for a re-lens job. On both occasions the service has been excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

“Order 246419P (Still Not Delivered)”

written by AliRzali on 24/01/2023

Hi I hope this is not a joke. I haven't received my glasses and the exact delivery date is still unknown. I've already sent you the corresponding mail last week. In response, I received a disappointing response, the received information was to wait 28 business days due to problems delivery, which was not previously communicated by you and I had no knowledge about it at all. In conclusion, this delayed delivery issue has really got me upset. I hope this issue will be resolved as soon as possible so I will be able to go and collect my glasses. I look forward your prompt reply and solution. Regards

“New sunglasses ”

written by JWSun on 18/01/2023

Excellent service, order arrived quickly and the sunglasses are spot on and fit perfectly.

“First purchase Without pre-trialing Frames”

written by LL100 on 18/01/2023

I’m very happy with my recent purchase, I was nervous buying glasses online for the first time but I am very pleased with the results. I followed the sizing on my previous glasses and it’s worked out. The lenses themselves are amazing and the adjustment to my new prescription was seamless. I am definitely considering a second pair but as sunglasses.

“Appalling costumer service not caring and not transparent”

written by mbMatthews438 on 14/12/2022

Years ago i ordered gasses from pretavoir and was happy. I cannot express the my disappointment with my order. Claudia and Jenn refuse to listen to me and CONSTANTLY spoke on top of me. I was left speechless sad disappointed. I asked to speak to the supervisor and they would not let me do so. I am appalled at the lack of costumer service. I was unhappy that despite what they say in website the order takes a lot longer to complete. This is a misrepresentation. You do not state that the order will be with you in 7 days then turn around andstate that it will take up to 2 weeks as one needs to try the frames first. They give you a discount but then REFUSE to use it. THis company is sham I am afraid. Please STAY AWAY from them. This is not the last of my attempt to set justice. They are refusing to let me speak to a supervisor; my only other resort is to file with outside agencies. It is your duty to care for costumers and work professionally.

Asked by amyramzinsky on 4th March 2014 Report this content
Anytime I try to place an order it kicks me off site, it happens every time and would love to order glasses and sunglasses. Anyone else have issues?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (1)
Report this content seanmccauley Written on: 15/03/2014
Hi Please get in touch by email  or by calling our office. We look forward to hearing from you. Pretavoir