Pass N Go Reviews - www.passngo.net

Pass N Go www.passngo.net - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pass N Go www.passngo.net

Pass N Go www.passngo.net

“Excellent instructor ”

Written on: 20/09/2022 by Dannyjm616 (1 review written)

I had an excellent instructor who was always professional and very patient with me, he was more than willing to help with any questions I had during my lessons, he was always pushing and motivating me to do better and keep up to date with new rules and regulations on the road . Excellent knowledge of roads and correct practices regarding any situation you may find yourself in, always friendly and listened to what I had to say, excellent experience overall and couldn't recommend highly enough. Thanks for everything

“Fantastic! ”

Written on: 19/09/2022 by KellyMcKenzie151 (1 review written)

My instructor a great teacher - patient and very approachable! The lessons are well structured and you feel like you’re constantly progressing well. My instructor took the time at the end of each lesson to review what we had done and then make a plan for the next lesson, rather than going in a blind to the lesson. I passed first time thanks to my instructor and couldn’t recommend enough!

Written on: 20/09/2022

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review for us and your instructor.

We would like to say a HUGE congrats on passing your test!! Stay safe on the roads!

Pass n Go

“Excellent service!”

Written on: 06/09/2022 by Hlaurent884 (1 review written)

Really the best experience of learning to drive I could have wanted. He is a patient, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable instructor whose passion for the work is clear. I was consistently impressed with the extra thought he put in to every aspect of his lessons and his determination to find the best tailored teaching method to suit my individual needs. He is also friendly, approachable, and kind as a person. I would highly recommend him and already have done! 10/10

Written on: 08/09/2022

He will be thrilled to get this review, thank you very much.

We wish you all the best on your future lessons and tests!!

“Passed ”

Written on: 01/09/2022 by Aylsha (1 review written)

I was nervous at driving at first but my instructor helped so much, and I have just passed. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a driving instructor.

Written on: 08/09/2022

Thank you, I will make sure that he gets this review from you!

CONGRATS on passing your test !!

~ Team Pass N Go

“Avoid this school as much as possible!”

Written on: 01/09/2022 by AgneJ (1 review written)

Broke their terms and conditions, doesn’t want to refund, doesn’t reply. Awful experience. Choose a different school they are only after your money.

Hi,
Apologies if you’ve had no response.
We are upto date on our emails and looking in our inbox we can’t seem to see an email from you.
However our team is going to call you as you wanted to move instructors and we originally had a wait but we’ve bumped you up our waiting list and can get you in next week with four possible instructors.
Our team member is going to give you a call and sort for you

“Very happy with my experience learning to drive. Feel...”

Written on: 01/09/2022 by Poppykilgallon (1 review written)

Very happy with my experience learning to drive. Feel very happy and confident to just right onto the roads after having him as my instructor. He was very calm and so easy to talk to. I even feel sad that no more lessons are needed. Thankyou!

Written on: 08/09/2022

This is lovely to read, thank you . We hope you continue to enjoy your lessons.

~ Team Pass N Go

“How I passed my driving test with Pass N Go. ”

Written on: 31/08/2022 by Char63lee (1 review written)

My instructor with Pass N Go was brilliant, he was patient and friendly, as i had done some driving before but it was on and off over a few years. He understood that I was a rather cautious driver but he always gave his best, explained particular parts of driving that really stuck with me and helped me to continually improve my driving style and behaviour. I have learnt so much from my time with my instructor from Pass N Go and it has made me a better driver, more confident and compitent and really prepared me to begin my driving journey. So for anyone looking for a quality driving school and driving instructors, Pass N Go are the best for their truely unquie and wonderful staff and driving techniques, for all types of drivers.

Written on: 08/09/2022

Thanks for leaving a five star review!!!! We are so pleased that you had a great experience with your instructor and that you would be happy to recommend them!!! All the best with your future driving - Team Pass N Go

“Absolutely brilliant instructor ”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by Shelleycanavan (1 review written)

Just had my 2nd lesson. He is so calm, explains everything and I couldn’t wish for a better instructor. He is brilliant!! Anyone thinking of starting driving lessons I would highly recommend pass n go.

Written on: 08/09/2022

Your instructor will be thrilled to get this review, thank you very much.

We wish you all the best on your future lessons and tests!!

“Awesome Instructor ”

Written on: 23/08/2022 by 360Little (1 review written)

I Would strongly recommend my instructor. He is an excellent instructor with alot of experience, kind hearted person, friendly, patient and approachable. He worked incredibly well to put away all my fears about driving, instill me with confidence that lead me to pass first time. I cannot thank him enough. It was an absolute pleasure to have been taught by him.

Written on: 08/09/2022

Congratulations! Its fab to hear of you passing your test and lovely to read your review.

Safe and happy driving!
Pass N Go

“Amazing Instructor ”

Written on: 22/08/2022 by majellaagallagher (1 review written)

Passed first time with Artur and he goes above and beyond for his pupils, always very patient and creates a relaxed atmosphere and can have a laugh even in stressful situations, Couldn’t recommend him enough:)

Thank you for your review and for choosing Pass N Go,

Congrats on passing your test!!. We wish you all the best. I will make sure that Artur get this great review.

Stay safe! Pass N Go

“Passing with grant ”

Written on: 18/08/2022 by Gabriella95 (1 review written)

He is an amazing instructor and helped me pass my test I can't reccomend him enough he is the best man for the job.

Written on: 08/09/2022

Congratulations on passing your test!

“Amazing”

Written on: 18/08/2022 by RobRhodes13 (1 review written)

I appreciate that at this time of high demand and a large backlog of tests and lessons (RE:Covid) that One cannot be too picky with whom they get as an instructor. My instructor constantly reassured me and told me everything I needed to know in order to pass my test. He is calm, composed and absolutely measured, even when you may make a mistake. I couldn't have done it without him and in an almost 'daft' way, I will miss my lessons with him.

Written on: 08/09/2022

Thanks for leaving a 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️for your instructor ! It's great to hear you had such a fantastic experience with him.

Stay safe on the roads! Pass N Go

“PNG instructor”

Written on: 17/08/2022 by Phoebe_lle (1 review written)

He has been an excellent instructor, I was nervous when first learning and around my test but he was always patient and understanding. Would highly recommend him as an instructor!

Written on: 08/09/2022

Thank you for taken the time to leave this great review ,

I am sure that your instructor, will be thrilled to read this!

~ Team Pass N Go

“I have had the pleasure of being Roberta's student and...”

Written on: 17/08/2022 by chloto (1 review written)

I have had the pleasure of being Roberta's student and she has been the most wonderful instructor. She has been so so patient with me and is always so accommodating, I would recommend her to anyone looking for an instructor

Written on: 08/09/2022

We hope your enjoying lessons with your instructor and we are glad that you get to laugh on your lessons too!

“PNG”

Written on: 12/08/2022 by Holly88 (1 review written)

I could not have asked for a better instructor, he teaches in a way that suits you and that helps you pass and is genuinely a nice guy! I am 33 and was so so nervous but passed 1st time because of my instructor!

Written on: 08/09/2022

I will make sure that he gets this and we hope you enjoyed all your lessons and a Huge congrats on passing your test!! WELL DONE!

~ Team Pass N Go

“Cheers for the lessons couldn’t have asked for a...”

Written on: 11/08/2022 by MaxwellShelton (1 review written)

Cheers for the lessons couldn’t have asked for a better instructor. Glad I passed first time. Have already recommended to friends and family.

Written on: 08/09/2022

Thank you for taken the time to leave this great review,

I am sure that your instructors, will be thrilled to read this!

We would like so say huge CONGRATS on passing your test

“First time pass ”

Written on: 10/08/2022 by Jemmamcmullan (1 review written)

A first time pass with only 3 minors, with my instructor. Absolutely brilliant driving instructor highly recommended to anyone!

Written on: 08/09/2022

Thank you for your recommendation Jemma.

CONGRATS on passing and with only 3 minors wow!!!!

“Driving Instructor”

Written on: 06/08/2022 by Issy1234 (1 review written)

I have just passed my driving test and he has been a great driving instructor. He was professional, helpful, encouraging and explained things well. I would highly recommend him.

Hi,

Thanks for leaving a 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️for your instructor! I will get this passed over to him for you

“Driving lessons ”

Written on: 04/08/2022 by Chaneljeffrey27 (1 review written)

Absolutely brilliant driving instructor!! Couldn’t recommend him enough! Makes you feel so comfortable and at ease when taking lessons, very patient and supportive, teaches just how the examiners would mark and direct! Thank you so much for all your help!!

Written on: 08/09/2022

Thanks for this brilliant review!

We really appreciate the feedback and we wish you all the best and would like to say a huge congrats on passing your test

“Been an amazing experience leading to drive. Whilst...”

Written on: 03/08/2022 by Joshdixon__ (1 review written)

Been an amazing experience leading to drive. Whilst learning to drive I was also able to have fun and feel comfortable whilst being productively taught. Would recommend to anyone wanting to pass with confidence.

Written on: 08/09/2022

Thank you for taken the time to leave this great review for us and your instructor.

We will make sure to pass this over for you! Good luck with you driving lessons and any test you have coming up!