Ticket4football - www.ticket4football.com

Ticket4football - www.ticket4football.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ticket4football - www.ticket4football.com

“Inadvisable, be careful!”

written by on 07/02/2017

The whole deal with this company was disappointing. First they weren't able to deliver the tickets. Then they delivered the wrong tickets and afterwards their "serviceteam" tried zu put the blame on me, on their customer. They promise a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on their website - it's not more than a bad joke.

Smally888's Comment

Written on: 17/03/2017

The way they speak to there customers is shocking due to the draw just being made in the champions league I was enquiring when tickets would first be available if they knew to then be made to feel belittled and the scarcasm was unreal I took it at first as I couldn't be bothered just wanted to get the info but then he got so arrogant and rude for no reason I said for him to put me through to the complaints line or his manager where he continued to carry on thinking he was all clever by saying I'm going to just close the chat now and if you try to rejoin again you will be met by *** which was his name on the live chat also which it did just kept rejoining to him then wouldn't let me even acces live chat I then called the number and he answered pretending and kept hanging up once I mentioned story glad I didn't even get chance to order from them as certainly wouldn't be able to get money back if something went wrong easily I can tell it would be so much hassle you would end up leaving it

“Middlesbrough Vs Norwich City Play Off Final Tickets”

written by User274382829 on 18/05/2015

These people are stopping true fans from going to the game. They are buying tickets and selling on for extortionate prices. Do not buy.

Soccerlover09's Response to User274382829's Review

Written on: 30/09/2015

do not lie, why you gave them just one star? Customer service is great! Even people around me who had a chance to buy tickets there were very well satisfied, so neither do I! Selection is fine and booking fee even better! Maybe you just wrote a review about some other company, surely not about this!

“rangers vs celtic semi final”

written by crAlvarado298 on 14/01/2015

Ordered 2 vip tickets for the rangers celtic semi final I paid £494 for two tickets to receive an email 5 mins later saying I had to do it again and the gave me a %5 discount so I went back on to retry and later find out the lifted just under £500 out my bank but I've not heard anything about my tickets nor have I received a refund will give them to Friday if no response il have no option to contact my lawyer I'm not rich I can't afford to give away £500

T4F.com's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2015

Hi there,

This is simply not the case, you didn't have an order placed with us and no money was taken from you. When asked for an Order ID you were unable to provide one and no order coinciding with your name or email was in the system. Please contact us to discuss as we would like to help find a solution to this.

Regards,

Written on: 18/03/2016

Did you end up getting a ticket? Looking to buy one myself if you did

“Incredibly Rude!”

written by 456Fuller on 08/01/2015

Tried to list tickets for Sunderland game and tickets were removed two days before KO. Spoke to 'Max' on web chat and they kept closing the chat window and said it was company policy! What a load of rubbish! Avoid at all costs!!!

“Celtic Vs Rangers - League Cup Semi-Final Tickets”

written by Mjlappo on 07/01/2015

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. DO NOT USE!! SPOKE TO MAX VIA CHAT AND WAS INCREDIBLY RUDE!

“Expensive but did get tickets on time”

written by xdGillespie124 on 25/11/2014

Bought 2 PL tickets - expensive I must say, but in the end we did get the tickets, albeit the delivery was a bit late. They answered queries by telephone right away regarding delivery - i.e. no waiting - so have to give credit for good customer service.

“Realm Tickets, Everything Else Poor”

written by samben0 on 09/11/2014

I felt obliged to write this article as an American fan from the USA going to an EPL game. First off, you pay more than face value, which I am OK with, because the tickets are in demand and I was coming from the US and it is nearly impossible to get tickets directly from the club. Also, the tickets are real, which is nice. The bad: no communication. No idea on ship dates or tracking. No responses to customer service questions. If you live in the USA, do not have the tickets shipped to the USA, as there is no guarantee that they will arrive on time (e.g. you could leave for your trip on October 15th and the tickets might arrive at your house in the USA on October 17th--you would have no way of knowing). If you are in a bind and the game is sold out, not a bad way to go. You likely will get your tickets at a high price, but you;ll be sweating the whole way up until you receive your tickets (if you do) because there is zero communication.

“Absolutley rubbish, do not believe a word they say”

written by GillSharland on 24/10/2013

Daughter booked two tickets for Man U match Sat 26th Oct on 24th Oct after a number of emails chasing tickets finally got through to them. told me tickets were never going to be delivered as down for collecting, so why did we pay £7 P&P " I'll refund that" no explanation just a quick refund, so when will we get tickets, "we will arrange for the broker to contact you" who did we order tickets with and is it not your responsibility ? then got asked how old the people are the tickets are for 15 and 17. to be told that it is European law that no one under age of 18 is allowed to a football match without an over 18 and they would be cancelling tickets. NO WHERE on website is this stated, it states that no ne under 18 can order ticket, OK UNLESS TH HAVE A PARENT with them HELLO do you have webcam. anyway my husband paid for the tickets as you can see from the card but no they have cancelled them, so I spoke to MAN U and asked about the age limits and the age anyone can attend a footy match without an adult is OVER 12 get that 12. So lied to, fobbed off would I use again I'd sooner stick hot pins in my eyes. Too much cocky attitude and bull if I could rate them out of 10 it would be minus 100 +

“Useless ”

written by Sr603024 on 24/05/2013

Removed my listing 3 times without ever having the decency or professionalism to contact me. Had no chance of selling my tickets through this lot !!

“Little bit scared”

written by Haribo20 on 11/05/2013

So I've brought some tickets for the FA cup final and they are club seats... Bit concerned as they are the print out pages and usually you should be sent a secure link to print them off. To be fair to the company I ordered the tickets and they arrived the next day. But I didn't receive a confirmation email and had to chase them. I have concerns that I only have the print outs. I called them direct and was told this would be ok... Hmmmmmm I guess I will find out tomorrow... Wish me luck.... Or this will be a cautionary tale for everyone... I hope it's not an expensive mistake... Judging by the reviews most are ok so I have some faith ( maybe I'm mental) but you always run the risk from non authorised ticket sellers....

“Arsenal vs Montpellier”

written by Barrow1 on 21/11/2012

What a fantastic service, ordered tickets yesterday Morning 20/11 on my desk in the city of london 1 hour later, only need a win now !!

“very happy”

written by sotranissen on 01/06/2012

Bought tickets for euro2012.ok prices.fast delivery!

“You are playing Russian Roulette with these jokers”

written by on 05/05/2012

I had a terrible experience. Customer service was rude to say the least. After the transaction was complete, they sent a follow up e-mail and expected me to provide personally identifiable info over non-secure internet pages. They then sent an e-mail stating they would not send the tickets to the address I asked my ticket to be sent to...that i would have to provide another address. I should have read the previous reviews before risking this cowboy venture. And when I mentioned these follow ups are probably why they were receiving some bad reviews they got defensive and cancelled my order (which I was actually relieved at, seeing as how previous customers did not receive tix and I felt anxious about a not inconsiderable amount of money). Good luck to anyone who deals with them, I'd just make sure the tickets you are seeking aren't available elsewhere first.

“Huge disappointment”

written by ksm10178 on 27/04/2012

I've oreder ticket for manchester derby at january. As it guaranteed delivery within 2 weeks before the match, i thought tickets would be at my home when i came back from my holiday for 3 weeks. However, it didnt arrive and i had no contact from them. So i called today asking where is my ticket and if i could get it, and they told me they would send the ticket to my hotel on monday. Feeling relieved, i called my father in korea that we will be receiving ticket on monday at hotel and was excited to see the match. But guess what! when i checked my email they've sent an email that they have to refund the ticket. They are unreliable, and have no responsibility as any sellers should have. What i really dont get is how they couldn't tell me that ticket isnt available when i called them today. It just means that they do not care about buyers buying from their website and do not have information that ticket is available or not at their office. You would be much better off with buying stuffs from ebaysellers who are 5 year old. At least they would have actual thing they are selling. It is just truly unbelievable how they just tell me that they don't have the ticket 3 days before the match and not even call me but send email when they ask about my contact number to call me when i called them myself. I higly reccomend you guys who find this website in google or whatever to just ignore this site. You will never get whatever ticket you are after.

“Cowboys!!!”

written by on 25/04/2012

Bought tickets for a big end of season match and got told my tickets were no longer available and that i wasn't recieving them after being assured i would recieve them. I wouldn't touch this site if i was you. When you order a crappy match you recieve your tickets but for the big games bewarned, you won't recieve them

“Nearly excellent”

written by bjornflod on 20/04/2012

Bought four tickets for FA-cup semifinal 14th april at Wembley stadium. Easy to navigate on the site. Excellent confirmation both by e-mail and by phone. Place and date of delievery was dicussed and the agency kept all their promises. Good seats, maybe a little to near the pitch to be excellent. But what the heck, I got an experience worth all the money. I will certaily buy from tickets4football.com again. Thank you!

“I was afraid as well on the beginning”

written by OmarAdrian on 05/03/2012

I bought ticket for Liverpool vs Arsenal match via www.ticket4football.com, they say that the ticket will arrive at 1st of March. That day, the ticket have not arrived yet. Then I called them and I had to make several complicated calls, the man on the phone said that he will give me the ticket in Liverpool's train station. I thought he will never show up, but he was there. I got the ticket, the view from the seat was perfect (6th row from the front) The only thing why I did not give 5 stars rate is because the prize was very expensive. But for me, it was worthy. Good luck for you guys if you are looking for football match ticket.

“CARLING CUP FINAL”

written by vansant1 on 27/02/2012

BOUGHT TICKETS FROM THIS COMPANY, ALWAYS AVAILABLE ON THE PHONE, CUSTOMER SERVICE GREAT, TICKET PRICE HIGH BUT TICKETS ARRIVED IN PLENTY OF TIME, THANKS SO MUCH, WOULD MOST DEFINETLY RECOMMEND.

“Satisfied Customer”

written by on 27/02/2012

I was a bit weary of submitting my debit card details on the site so I called the number provided. I spoke to Chris, he was really genuine and so I paid for the tickets on the spot. Everything went according to plan. Couldn't be happier. Giggsy turned it into a great day!! Will definitely do business again.

“Dodgy as you like”

written by on 13/02/2012

Avoid at all costs sent paper tickes which were fake and I ended up being refused entry, no refund given and aggressive towards me on phone

Asked by Shug85 on 14th March 2016 Report this content
I am looking for 2 tickets for Rangers vs Celtic if I order them now when would I receive the tickets?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Asked by WilliamHunter on 24th April 2014 Report this content
Why is the wording exactly the same in the 4 latest Reviews. Looks like they've been written by same person. Can I trust this website?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site