Euroteam Reviews - www.euroteam.info

• Customer service

Euroteam - www.euroteam.info - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Euroteam - www.euroteam.info

Euroteam - www.euroteam.info

“never got tickets ...that were promissed!”

Written on: 06/11/2012

We traveled all the way from Canada for the Euro Cup that was happening in Poland , June 2012. We traveled all the way from Canada for the Euro Cup that was happening in Poland , June 2012. we are very disgusted with Euro team. They assured us that we will get our tickets up to the last minute of the game. Tickets were bought 8 months prior to the game. Euro team kept on confirming via email that we will get our tickets. Last minute they were playing stupid. we paid $960 for Each… Read Full Review

Buy Tickets online with Ticketmaster

“Thieves ,dont use them!!!!”

Written on: 01/11/2012

They took 510 euros from us for 2 tickets to see Il Divo ,it was a special present for my husband in August 2012. He had told everyone as he was so looking forward to this magic weekend I had planned ,how bad do you think I felt having to tell him that it wasnt going to happen and we have lost all our money because of this greedy,thieving group of scammers called EUROTEAM!!!!! NO TICKETS ,NO REFUND ,NO EXPLANATION ,NOTHING (and they charged us DOUBLE the price of the official website for… Read Full Review

“Olympics”

Written on: 30/10/2012 by tpalmers (1 review written)

I am out 5000 dollars for opening ceremonies. No feedback yet on how they will pay back… Read Full Review

“best ever scammers”

Written on: 05/10/2012 by EVAIRBA (1 review written)

we were 3 families from dublin, and we travelled to london for the olympics and found out that we don't have the tickets to get into the USA team basketball game. very disgusted with this euroteam scammers, they had us back and forth to the hotel to wait for the tickets since we had a friend from norway who actually went to their office to follow up and was advised that the tickets are going to arrive in our hotel in an hour. kids were very disaapointed. these people should be heavily penalised… Read Full Review

Buy Tickets online with Ticketmaster

“EUROTEAM RUINED OUR OLYMPICS”

Written on: 30/08/2012

I bought two tickets for the Athletics at a value of £380 when the second round of tickets were released last year. I feel like such a fool now but at the time it all seemed very legitimate. I simply assumed that there were a group of EU countries authorised to sell tickets. We were strung along for weeks and received a message the night before the event saying the tickets wouldn't be delivered. Ironically, just a week prior to this, my brother offered to sell us legitimate tickets but I… Read Full Review

Buy Tickets online with Ticketmaster

“Euroteam: Criminals, Scammers & illegal!”

Written on: 21/08/2012

We are from Australia. In May of 2011 we purchased $3,500 AUD worth of Olympics Athletics & Sailing tickets for London 2012. We travelled to UK, visited family & believing we would simply have our tickets waiting for us when we got to the UK. My goodness, what a nightmare this was! When they kept emailing us to change the delivery address & to change the deal, we started researching the Internet & discovered the UK authorities had listed Euroteam as one of the major ticket scamming websites… Read Full Review

“Olympic tickets”

Written on: 09/08/2012

I'm so sorry I ever came across euroteam, Totally ripped us off,spent £1000 on Olympic tickets,plus hotels for this so to be great experience Nothing turned up my son was devastated, Please keep away,and if you do ever find out where they operate from,let me know as I will burn their houses down Lewis James… Read Full Review

“Avoid Euroteam”

Written on: 09/08/2012

I bought tickets for the Olympics at what I thought was an official reseller of the London2012 Olympics, but turned out to be Euroteam. What a nightmare! This has been a terrible experience. First tickets were not delivered as indicated in the terms declared in the email from the company. We had booked hotels and flights for the fencing in London. It was impossible to get in contact witht the firm, despite a so-called 24h hot line telephone! Not really hot, more 24h dead phone line. They… Read Full Review

Susanalarcos's Comment

Written on: 09/08/2012

Hello, we are in the same situation. We bought two tickets for fencing too and never been received. How can we DENOUNCE EUROTEAM CRIME?

Read 1 Comment

“RIP-OFF MERCHANTS”

Written on: 08/08/2012 by DCarlier (1 review written)

Having purchesd tickets in April 2011, there is less than one day before the event and nil communication from euro-team tickets. I contacted euro-team tickets two months ago to revise the delivery address to that of family in London- who I am currently staying with (I flew down with my wife and 18 month old Son from Aberdeen just for the games). Euro-team tickets emailed me a few weeks ago requesting a change of address which I thought odd for obvious reasons. When I went onto the website to… Read Full Review

Buy Tickets online with Ticketmaster

“EURO TEAM ARE FRAUDSTERS - Taking advantage of people ”

Written on: 07/08/2012

PLEASE CLOSE THIS WEBSITE / COMPANY We bought tickets for the Olympic stadium in April 2011 for Saturday 4th August 2012 at a cost of €360.00. We then booked flights arranged accommodation for 3 nights and saved for the last number of months to enjoy this weekend. Needless to say we never received the tickets; we were contacted by EuroTeam in the weeks coming up to the event to ask for delivery details as they could not deliver the tickets to Ireland. I tried to call the number provided at… Read Full Review

“No tickets received”

Written on: 06/08/2012

I too bought tickets in April 2011 from Euroteam, otherwise called WorldTicketService.net for the Olympic Tennis centre court final on Sunday 5th August. I was so excited to have been allocated tickets. The week before the event I got an email on 20th July to say they needed confirmation of my delivery address and listed events I had not booked tickets for along with other purchasers details. I wrote back and said my tickets were for the finals day. I got another email asking for my address… Read Full Review

“THEY ARE CRIMINALS !!!”

Written on: 06/08/2012

"Euroteam - No ticket delivery & no communication" Ordered and paid for Olympic tickets about 1 years ago ( September 2011 ) So far tickets not delivered and unable to communicate with them (email, phone, online). Does anyone know how to talk with this company? I have booked flight, etc .... and now I haven't ticket !!!!! … Read Full Review

“Fraude”

Written on: 02/08/2012 by Alejandralopcan (1 review written)

Compre boletos para las olimpiadas desde marzo del 2011 es 2 de agosto y no llego nada y desde dic me dijeron que iban a llegar hasta mexico. Y nadie contesta ni correo ni el y elevó no . Esto es un fraude que debería de ser penalizado , y cancelarles su sitio… Read Full Review

Buy Tickets online with Ticketmaster

“EUROTEAM OLYMPIC TICKETS ”

Written on: 31/07/2012 by davidmarg (1 review written)

I bought 4 tickets for my 2 children, husband and I on 26th April 2011 through the company Euroteam (total cost £350) for the Gymnastics event at the North Greenwich Arena London on Sunday 29th July 2012. I telephoned the helpdesk based in Norway to make enquiries about our tickets ,which had already been purchased and was told that the tickets would be delivered to my address 2 weeks before the Olympic start date on 27th July 2012. We did not receive any tickets on or after 27th July… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to davidmarg's Review

Written on: 01/08/2012

I'll go to London on friday, I bought ticket for equestrian jumping for my doughter and I...now I'm very afraid because I don't have my tickets yet. Euroteam sent me a mail and they'll deliver the tickets in my hotel.....but????
When you see your order in the "administration remark" there is the date and the name of the broker who buys? This remark is my only hope...

Davidmarg's Response to davidmarg's Review

Written on: 03/08/2012

FYI..!
-------davidmarg-------
Hello everyone

I am sorry that I have not been able to answer your emails personally - there have been so many.

I have been approached by a very pleasant gentleman called Trond Sundnes from the respectable Norwegian business newspaper Dagens Næringsliv. He is doing an expose of Euroteam and wishes to hear from victims.
I have told him that, for reasons of confidentiality, I cannot pass him your details but I now blind copy this email to all of you so that you may assist him directly should you so wish. His request is as follows:

'I would appreciate if they could send a brief description of how many tickets they paid for, the amount paid, how many tickets – if any - they have received, and the total expenditure they have incurred in addition to the tickets (travel fares, hotels, etc).

Any email-correspondance with Euroteam would also be of interest, to enable us to understand how they have handled their customers.'

His email address is: trond.sundnes(at)dn.no

He hopes to hear from as many of you as possible so that he may demonstrate to his readers - including the Norwegian authorities - the extent of the scam.

I met Trond in London yesterday and in my opinion he is a trustworthy and responsible journalist. Please take a few minutes to respond to him.

Kindest regards to you all,

Hugh Duncan Munro

Guest's Response to davidmarg's Review

Written on: 03/08/2012

Gutted, looks like I have also been a victim and purchased 4 tickets for my Dad, Husband and Brother as they all had special birthdays. They emailed me today saying it was going to Norway Supreme court. I am devestated as my family have taken time of work and paid for travel and accommodation.
I can not beleive this situation and I am absolutely gutted

Read 3 Comments

“Не прислали билеты!”

Written on: 31/07/2012 by peka__86 (1 review written)

Билетов нет; денег нет; телефоны не отвечают; на эл. письма приходит автоответ, мол: "у нас большой трафик, мы ваше письмо не увидим"! Кто имеет опыт судебных разбирательств с интернет-продавцами, которые "гарантируют 100% доставку (так они говорили ДО начала Игр); или 200%… Read Full Review

“A gang of criminals”

Written on: 29/07/2012

I have bought a number of tickets for the olympics in January. However, on the officical London ticket website I found a number of suppliers which are not authorised to sell tickets. Euroteam was among those suppliers. Therefore I contacted the support team of the official ticket website and they have been very helpful and told me what to do. At the end of the day I got my money back from Euroteam. It was a big effort as it took some time but at the end of the day I had my money back… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/07/2012

I am in the very same situation, waiting for Olympic tickets. I am just gutted, as we purchased 18 months ago and have not tried to buy any other tickets since. We are now left with flights and hotel paid for and no tickets. Have spoken to them twice and are extremely rude. It is just a nightmare, and our Olympic dream in shatters!!!

Written on: 01/08/2012

I am also waiting for my tickets but there seemed to be no hope. Could you tell us how you got your refund? Now they number is down and all the email is auto reply.

Written on: 01/08/2012

I contacted the official ticket site in January. Maybe they had been helpful as they have been less busy. They told me that I should contact my bank- which I did. The bank than said that they could do nothing as I have bought tickets and paid for them and it was not up to the bank to do anything- bank said basically get in touch with Euroteam. So I did that. Euroteam said to me that this was not possible. Therefore I contacted the official ticket site again and they had put an email for me togehter saying that it is not legal what Euroteam does and therefore the bank actually can get the money back. I took that email and got online legal advice from a lawyer (investment 40 EUR only). At the end I had send the email from the ticket webpage and what the lawyer said to my bank. And the next month I had my money back.

Written on: 31/07/2012

That's promising. I spent over £2000 on tickets from euroteam, oblivious to the fact that I was not on the official olympics site. When I contacted the official olympics ticket site, they were completely unhelpful, but I think I will now try again.

Any chance you could explain how you got your refund? Was it just persistence? Or did you have a particular contact, or something in particular to say to make them cough up?

Your advice would be very much appreciated.

Read 4 Comments

“Euroteam - No ticket delivery & no communication”

Written on: 27/07/2012

Ordered and paid for Olympic tickets. So far tickets not delivered and unable to communicate with them (email, phone, fax & online). Does anyone know how to talk with this company? I fear its a scam… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/07/2012

its not looking good search under euroteamtickets scam and worldteamtickets scam.

The met police are warning THE PUBLIC NOT TO PURCHASE though these companies.

We are meant to be going on sunday but still no tickets.

sorry to hear youve not got yours.

Written on: 28/07/2012

I bought 2 tickets for the french open, I never got them neither my money !

Ellenperrier's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2012

I agree this might be a Scam, I am also waiting for tickets for the Olympic's this weekend and when I tried contacting them again today there number does not contact and now all web sites seem to be down. Again if anyone finds away of contact please let every one know.

Written on: 27/07/2012

I am also having problems and now all web sites seam to be down. I did get contact being of week and was told that ticket would be delivered the day before event but I also think a scam as now can not contact any numbers that I have. If you get any joy please let us know

Read 4 Comments

“Crooks, Scammers, fraudsters”

Written on: 26/07/2012 by paul1962 (2 reviews written)

we bought Bruce Springsteen tickets for the RDS in Dublin from Euroteam.net as they were sold out most other places. We later found out the tickets we had paid for (340 Euros for 2) would have had a face value of 170 Euros for 2. We bought them last year when they went on sale and in June of this year, they contacted us by phone to say the tickets would be delivered to our home address in Belfast. A week or so later they e-mailed and said they could only deliver to an address in the country… Read Full Review

Buy Tickets online with Ticketmaster

“STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!!”

Written on: 25/07/2012

I applied for Olympic tickets through Euroteam in April 2011 and was "successful" in gaining tickets to three events. I was charged the highest price possible for all seats. I was charged courier fees for each set of tickets as well. I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY OF MY TICKETS!!! I have emailed requesting information as to when they will arrive and have been ignored. I now have grave fears as to whether I will receive any tickets at all, and even if they do show up, I will have paid well over… Read Full Review

Buy Tickets online with Ticketmaster

“They cheat at least since 2008”

Written on: 23/07/2012

I would guess almost half of the reviews here are placed by euroteam themselves. My own sad experience with them these days says clearly that the other half is right. So mind this when you read the overall rating. Hard to understand that something like this can´t be stopped… Read Full Review

Buy Tickets